The most badass Batman ever dropped Jack Napier in chemicals on purpose?

The most badass Batman ever dropped Jack Napier in chemicals on purpose?

definitely the best non animated bat flick

fuck yes he did, joker killed his parents in that movie
it's pretty canon that whenever batman confronts his parents' killer he encounters a moral dilemma about whether or not he should kill him, he once did it so quickly that not even superman could stop him

He didn't know Jack killed his parents at the time.

>whenever batman confronts his paren'ts killer

How many times has this happened, seriously. How do writers keep pulling this shit off. Like I can imagine the editor getting a call from the current writer like "Hey I wanna change Bruce's parents death to make it seem like it was actually Martin Luther King who shot them. We'll retcon it at some point and say Batman was hypnotized, mind controlled, crazy or just plain confused and that's why he was remembering it wrong"

He slipped

He was trying to pull him out of it though?

A perfect excuse to post this one

Baffleck and Burtonman are the best.

yes he did, he recognized his face instantly, that's entirely why he dumped him in

He could've done it if he used both hands. That's why I don't know what he was really trying to do.

No, he deliberately let go. Joker even accuses him of dropping him on purpose and then Batman says something along the lines of "it's your fault you killed my parents lol"

No he didn't. He only notice that in the middle of the movie, watching a video of the Joker.

Jack Napier was in that?

I thought that was just Batman realizing Joker was Jack Napier. The way the scene is shot, it seems like Batman angrily dropped him in on purpose.

It's possible that he had dropped on purpose, but not for knowing him as the killer of their parents. Just for him being a criminal. Tim Burton's Batman likes to kill criminals.

This shot just made me realize how out of place the yellow batsymbol really is

Batman and Batman Returns are kino, KINO!

Christ this movie was dark. Imagine a parent just putting that in the VCR for their kid to watch and suddenly seeing BDSM fetish shit with a perverted Danny Devito character running around.

My parents left me to watch that a million times and didn't even pay attention. I'm about 99% sure that's where my femdom fetish came from.

That weird "running for mayor" subplot.

>That filename

Could be worse.

My nose could be gushing blood.

Wait, he murdered a guy in broad daylight then acted like he dindu the next day?

Stop with this meme already

>When comic book films were free to create new and interesting characters

originally it was suppose to be Harvey Dent, before he was written out and replaced by Max Schreck.