Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hEbkx9qzGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for baseball

Hey mexico
shut up

drumpf wants to deport this

>tfw INTJ
>was beat within the first few turns the other day by a casual using a noob-crusher tactic
but my personality horoscope and the Barnum memes all told me that I'm a strategic mastermind who struts through life as if it were a game of chess, 'reading opponents with a penetrating stare and finishing them off with a sardonic smile.' What gives?

Jesus wasn't a Jew

what a cute lil fella

youtube.com/watch?v=0hEbkx9qzGs

She looks like a poorman's Nina Dobrev

中国好。我们都中国人。
加拿大是愚蠢的。

Christ was an American

denmark...

yeah?......

stop buying our property

hi

feeling #blessed

deuteronomy 22:5
leviticus 19:28

just got a call from some random and then they sent a text "This Melquan your boo >:o"

GOTTA GET A CHINK

....I thought you were gonna do something lewd........

>The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
> Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

You have been randomly selected to receive a gf.

I am the LORD

melquan doesn't sound like a girl to me

EW! NO!

Jesus was an INFP not a Jew

>found a portable power bank battery thing in the street

>blue light started flashing as soon as I brought it in my home

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

> INFP
Isn't this one of the "zodiac signs" of an assburger horoscope?

I don't know why americans are so afraid of the chinks

Then I guess you become the gf.

I am an INFP and a Leo

US global dominance is predicated upon control of global trade. Chinks want to control shipping through the SCS and that doesn't sit too well with us

What's the peaceful solution? Continuing the status quo of incessant sabre rattling?

Contrary to popular belief, chess has little to do with intelligence. The only connection between the two is memory; i.e. intelligent people and good chess players alike are both more likely to have good memory (though it's not by any means a prerequisite, except at the very very top levels of chess).

Any cute fatty Yanks on here wanna meet up and give my cherry end a little kiss?

who /intp/ and /virgo/ here?

I'm a Scorpio. I did the assburger horoscope test once but I forgot the result. I don't like the categories that psychologists use, for instance for this horoscope. You can't categorize everyone, there are too few categories. And perhaps someone becomes likes his horoscope when he believes in it?

>What's the peaceful solution?
US uniting ASEAN and them telling China to fuck off or else. That or China collapsing to civil unrest in the next 20 years which is both doubtful and unwanted by everyone except Russia

>/virgo/
More like /virgin/
*laughs and snorts*

>fat
check
>gay
check
>cute
hmm, gonna have to leave this one unmarked
better luck next time, m8

I've heard that Go/Weiqi is much more of an intellectual game than chess

Then let's create a trade bloc with Russia and Canada and Vietnam

What is a cherry end?
t. not a native speaker

*laughs with you but inside is devastated*

C H I C A N O
H
I
C
A
N
O

Leo ftw.

>What is a cherry end?

Have a guess.

from what understand big five is what most actual psychologists use today

this

>trade bloc with Russia

>US uniting ASEAN and them telling China to fuck off or else

I don't see this happening under Trump, he's not a very good diplomat. Pulling out of the TPP upset a few ASEAN members.

Why
Maybe they could convince us to switch out our fucking 5.56 battle rifles and sell us some 7.62 stuff

that

these

*forces america to clean my room*

someone give me a quick rundown on gibraltar and the chimp out its causing

when was the last time you boys got laid?

>3 weeks ago

feels ok i guess

Memory is less important in Go than in Chess, but I still wouldn't link it with intelligence. Though honestly, the two games aren't all that comparable

First, chess has a finite amount of ressources for each player. Therefore, the issue of piece ressource allocation is important in chess, whereas go is entirely focused on spatial ressources. Second, chess has different types of pieces, so figuring out synergy, combinations, priorities between pieces (which is connected to the issue of ressource allocation) is important, but in Go it's much more about calculation.

So, in a paradoxical way, chess is more complicated, but more dependent on memory, whereas Go is really about spatial awareness and calculation (not that these don't exist in chess, they're just not as important compared to Go), and so arguably more "intelligent".

>Why
They're a threat in the Middle East and we can't bribe them like we did Europe and East Asia

Didn't say it was likely. We're probably just going to maintain the status quo until someone blows up a cargo ship and we btfo their navy

denmark has never had sex

5 are even fewer categories than in the 4 letters horoscope.

who /6 years and counting/ here?

these are scales not yes or no

Spring Break

It's basically a self-governing British overseas territory. It's not part of the UK, but the UK is responsible for foreign policy and defence.

It's full of parasites who aren't really British, but claim they are and take advantage of the support we offer them as they don't want to be part of Spain and give up their cushy low-tax economy and privileges

Wrong on so many levels. Chess programs on phones nowadays will beat Magnus Carlsen 100% of the time even though they are limited in memory. These programs are mostly based off of heuristic-guided brute force.

Go/Weiqi on the otherhand was only able to overcome humans due to deep learning and algorithmic advances. We always had the computing power, we were just missing the software until recently.

>got laid?
>3 weeks ago
Why do I never get laid?
Pic related.

Doesn't change that these are 5 categories. And apparently someone is a combination of these 5 dimensions. I don't believe this is real science.

2 years ago

2 years and counting...
JUST

>having sex
Simply unnecessary. A waste of time with high risks. We should work to eradicate the need for sex with artificial ways for procreation, and to eventually eradicate sexual thoughts as a whole.

>having intercourse for the purpose of procreation

>artificial ways for procreation
I want biological immortality. No procreation needed anymore.

>not being able to no-hands ejac
Fucking plebs. No wonder you still prefer 3DPD

(Quads)
Absolutely, why create new generations who must learn previous knowledge when we could expand on our own indefinitely?

So you just think about a cute 2D grill and you have an orgasm?

Would you smash your dad's man vag for one million buckerinos?

who /cancer/ here

>not being a voluntary celibate because you don't want to spread your autistic genes

>even though they are limited in memory
because it's still way more than what a human can do, that's the point. Chess engines aren't "intelligent" in any way, there's no neural network involved. Their ability to evaluate positional value tends to be rather shitty, much worse than that of the best humans. What they can do, however, is calculate 15 ply within one second, which is simply more than what a human can handle since a human will always make some small tactical mistake every now and then, which will (almost) always be punished by an engine able to calculate 15 ply ahead of time. However, there are plenty of examples of specific positions which chess engines are unable to solve, but which humans can (it just so happens that these arise relatively rarely).

>We always had the computing power
No, we didn't, that's the whole point. Memory (which is akin to brute forcing) is simply not good with the game of Go. Even now, no computer would be able to beat the best humans with brute forcing alone.

you

I hate material wealth so I wouldn't do it even for a chance at intergenerational incestual homosexuality

Interesting. I held up pretty well for about 20 turns in the 2nd game. He was impressed by some of my moves, although it took forever for me to move each turn since I was overthinking everything.
But let's say he wasn't that casual, just so I feel less stupid. He's played against two Russian chess masters before, both geniuses. One took on him and 9~ other players in simultaneous games. He walked down a table all his opponents were sitting at and made each move instantly, schooling them all in the end.

the incel/volcel debate rumbles on

Not at all. The hands free ejaculation technique is something I have spent many years of my life perfecting. The technique requires finesse, stamina, raw strength and high intellect. I have ascended above and beyond my fragile human self and do not require "cute 2D grills" nor do I require 3DPD whores or any other form of stimulation. The mind, my mind, is capable of so many wondrous things. I am truly enlightened.

>being involuntary celibate

me, actually
/intp/, virgo, and year of the ox desu

>being canadian

What foot type are you?
Roman and INTP (master race) here

>replying to Canadians
Stop. You aren't worthy.

I'm glad I grew out of INTP in my early teens

Egyptian, tbqh.
The other ones look weird as fuck, but then again I don't look at other people's feet.

Never seen a foot that didn't look like the Roman or Greek ones here

I do not know my foot type, my shoes are on and I do not feel like taking them off.

wtf?!
Yeah i did
i fucked canada

America confirmed for non-white.

>americans wear shoes while browsing Sup Forums

forgot to add:
I WUZ KANGZ

Does /cum/ wear shoes at home. I don't do it.

Im just in soks, atm

good man

Only when I'm browsing Sup Forums, but other than that I religiously keep them in the fridge.

>canadians are too poor for internet shoes
wtf
how do you ground yourself if your computer gives you a shock?