So I just finally tried on girls clothes and i feel fucking amazing. Uh oh

So I just finally tried on girls clothes and i feel fucking amazing. Uh oh.

Also, hot trap thread. Must be passable.

holy shit

Should I keep going?

Last one unless someone shows more interest. I've got a bunch more

Post more you are super sexy

Anyone?

Not me unfortunately :( I'm not ready for pics yet I just officially came out as trans today and am wearing only panties for the first time in my life today and I finally feel free...These are just girls I want to look like someday :P

These are all great traps, I'd even let a few top if they wanted

>So I just finally tried on girls clothes and i feel fucking amazing. Uh oh.

1. Get a pistol
2. Stick it in your mouth
3. PULL THE TRIGGER FAGGOT
4. DIE FAGGOT DIE
5. NEVER FAGGOTPOST HERE AGAIN

There's nothing I hate more than a manly looking trap....I'm not gay, I just think their confidence and willingness to do whatever you want is so sexy

so today was the first time you tried crossdressing and immediately knew you wanted to do it for the rest of your life?

I'd love to fuck that tight little hole, goddamn

More

good luck with your transition, cant wait for you to post

OP posted some sexy traps. I'm not even gay and I'd even take some of these guys home from a bar.

Feminine penis and timestamp or GTFO

Cute underwear, more?

I would impregnate her

more

I might just be super horny, but ive always loved traps and I've always been a little girly and I've always thought about it but pushed away the feelings. Today, I let myself put on panties like I've always wanted to and I feel amazing! I feel like I'm doing something right for the first time in years

>[autistic screeching]
You're on Sup Forums, nigger. Get used to feminine penis.

Cross dressing/traps is full onset mental illness/severe disillusionment of being a special snowflake who likes to get fucked in his man holster. This faggot has a schizophrenic delusion where he is utterly convinced he has XX female chromosomes regardless of the XY male chromosomes that his body is hardwired with.

He may change his physical appearance and cut his cock off but he will always be XY male.

Only the mentally ill argue otherwise.

Not gonna post myself, but I'm not asking for anything and I'm dumping almost all these sexy ass traps so, too bad

I would impregnate you also. Very sexy.

More please, I want to see that cock.

Disgusting freaks.

it does feel good doesn't it?

ughh sue is so god tier it's unreal. her personality is so nice. CAN'T COMPETE

thank ya

Come live with me.

You have twitter or snapchat?

I wanna see belly and lower back. Please

You're cute ;) and thank you I appreciate it

gonna fap to all of you.

Pay for me and I will

Hate to have to be the one to tell you user, but you can't impregnate him.

This whole thread is gold

This

Everything you have ever dreamed of and more, my sweet.

I will but right now im drunk and i don't want to hurt my dick like last time.

I paid to fuck her in Australia...small world!

Give kik

I so want to submit to a sissy/trap. Anyone ?

You're just a nigger then.

Damn, that you? No Sup Forums traps want to be my Runescape or Steam girlfriend. I'm 20 and sell dope and not ugly or a neckbeard or anything at all. How come no traps wana be my online gf :(

Thank you

More please, any boifeet?

Don't feed the trolls

Op u got kik

what would I have to do?

Cross dressers are not mentally ill. They are just unique and weird, usually extremely gay to the point they enjoy wearing other genders clothes. they don't pretend to be a gender they are not actually. Being trans is a mental illness, but theres nothing really wrong with that. But TRANSGENDER, is one. not all this other shit. THERE IS 2 GENDERS. YOU ARE ONE OR THE OTHER, and some people have a mental problem that makes them feel as if they are the other one. There is no being "pan" or "inbetween" or whatever. You are one or the other, and if you have the illness that makes you not feel like what you are, you hae to feel like a male or a female because that's the options. Even if you don't feel "100% trans", you are transgender. If you are male, you're a transgender male. If you're female, you're a transgender female. No discussion. And I love transgender "girls".

I consider my self barely bi, always had a crush on the super Fem trannies and traps. I had a great friend once, that was a trap. Super passable and shit, she could fit her mini atx pc that run everything fine in a bag and would say at my house for 2 days. bring a bunch of roxi 30s, cook with me, and wed fuck fuck fuck fuck

B-but the bait was soooo delicious!

I'm in Alabama. Where are you?

>Don't want to hurt my dick like last time
Okay, I'll bite. What happened last time

moar

Let me massage every inch of your body every night.

Show some of that boipussy or boifeet!

Back off. She's mine.

I so want to submit to a sissy/trap. Anyone ?
Guess no takers

>Got up cause I was about to cum
>cause i was drunk i went forward on the deska nd fell of to the side hit my dikc on the corner of it and got a cut, plus i landed on top of it with my hand still holding it, shit hurt like hel.l

I'm almost out! You guys gotta keep this one going!

Hahahahahahaa

Here's something. I'll go through my whole folder tonight for this thread :)

I'm near Alabama or could be near it for a good time

I would take such good care of you.

Holy shit what's sauce on this

My dick is harder than Chinese math right now.

Post timestamps

where you live? I'm in 215

I love you and I love this thread. Haven't seen one this good...Well maybe ever.

She's mine. Find your own.

then you need to lurk more, or become less desperate faggot

I did the same. Feels great doesn't it??

>Calling me a faggot
>Posting in a trap thread

Okay buddy

You are a faggot. Faggot.

It feels free

I'm fully aware that I'm xy, I just like to pretent that I'm a woman sometimes m8, change things up a bit.

Bruce is that you?

i am a faggot, we are just not equally desperate faggots, you faggot

I'm not a faggot. I just love traps.

please don't fight over me! I'm stupid

you are attracted to someone of your own sex, that makes you a faggot, faggot

Where did all the beautiful traps go?

Oh come on where is sauce man with this ridiculous bullshit

Who says I'm desperate? I'm fucking 4 different girls right now, but what I really want is to feel my dick rub against a sexy girl cock and cum in her mouth