Kentucky nudes. 270 preferred

Kentucky nudes. 270 preferred.

Lexington here. Fuck you.

sorry, no one here has your sisters nudes

Fuck you too! :) these never fucking last but I'm hoping and dreaming

They might have the colonels secret recipe though.

Anyone got Louisville?

On my old comp yes but shits gone.

Unless your posting chicks from msu
Doubt its gonna be good lots of nasty broads round here. Hardin reporting in

MSU has some good looking women for sure. So does WKU. There's definitely some bad apples around here. Especially since meth and heroin are rampant but as a whole I think there are a lot of beautiful ky women.

Any one got Jessica

Anyone in Nky?

Got a last name?

No but I know she models for model sensation and does a local tv show

270 (Paducah here)

Model mayhem page?

Hell Yeah Welcome to the party! Got anything good?

would love me some lexington

Just moved here, so not much.

How are you liking it so far? Well, I'm not gunna ask you to dump if you dont wanna. Who all do you have?

Id love anything at this point haha

It's pretty good so far. All I really got are a couple pics I found online of this chick that works at JC Penney

covington

Ooh JC Penney haha how do you usually find pics online? Just by chance? Or do you have some sort of technique?

Madisonville, reporting in

YES, more 859

606 Garrison here (lewis co)

Jessica carmen is what I think her name is

Tbh I knew her a while back. Went on her Facebook, which led to her Twitter and Tumblr. Found out she's a camslut

who's this?

That's kind of what I figured haha. Care to point me in the right direction?

Yeah sure. I'll post some pics then give her Tumblr/Twitter stuff in the last. Just promise you won't pay for her shit. She's a major cunt

1/4

2/4

3/4

alex n

And 4/4 with face. Her Tumblr is misadecember, Twitter is dragonsbeauty. She does stuff on Chaturbate apparently (haven't seen it yet). Have fun

You're a fucking hero

I try to give back to my Bros when I can. Plus I hate the cunt, so I enjoy spreading these. Just don't pay for her shit and it'll be more than enough payback for it.

I'm a cheap bastard so I'm not paying for a damn thing. I'm honestly surprised this thread has lasted this long. Keep then coming gents!

Who's this user?

Also, I plan on recording her next cam show and giving the link as a treat to you guys.

Paducah reporting in. I'm surprised there is no pictures of Autumn Dawes on here.

Can chaturbate models block certain regions from viewing them?

Not sure. I suppose it's possible

Leah Morehead?

went to Holmes? any nudes?

Not familiar with the name user. Im assuming there wins floating around?

Maybe that's why you haven't seen any of the shows? I'm just brainstorming haha

nah ryle

Yes they can. I know three cam girls. Two from Paducah, one in Louisville.

Nah name's Cheyenne something. Last name is Whip something. I know it's two syllables.

It isn't that, I just haven't been online during any of her shows, so I haven't seen any.

oh no shit what year? im from Boone county

My nig! What's good? lol UK all the way

She is one of the biggest sluts in Paducah. Two kids but you can't tell because she is borderline anorexic.

i think 2011

Btw fuck both you pussys, Louisville here. We got murderes daily cause autistic people

Oh shit no Way? Willing to share the cam names? I feel like every one knows some one who is a camgirl or has seen nudes and im over here oblivious to everything lmao.

Whipkey. Just remembered

Holy shit, a Kentucky thread, and I can't even contribute because I'm married.

I thought Louisville was a pretty nice city? Shit going downhill or what?

Any pics of her? NSFW or not, idc

Anyone got Job Corps Sluts from Morganfield. I just graduated a few months ago and always wanted to see these hoes naked

I mean....you can...lmao

I'm from Frankfort , just joined a baptist church, trying to be Christian for a few weeks so people will preteen to be my friend.

The urban areas are good, but downtown is ghetto nigs. Good for d/rugs tho, cheap af now lol

Nah dude if she came on Sup Forums tomorrow shed be Fucking pissed

Respectable. I can dig it.

We won't tell if u don't ;) lol

I forgot this is Sup Forums and that that could be a serious request on here haha. My last reply was heavy with sarcasm. Don't post your wife homie.

You need Jesus

I went to the pub in downtown Georgetown at 11:30 last night, there were so many nice people there. I had never been to a bar before.

Bars are hit or miss. Usually most people are super chill but there's always one drunk douchenugget fucking the night up

Are you fucking kidding me

McCreary county is an Utopia next to your shithole of a city

Have you been to a lot of bars? Have you ever hooked up with someone at a bar?

Nah, my bar game has never been that great. I've usually been too trashed to even be capable of hooking up at a bar.

I can't believe how long this thread is lasting. We need more nudes.

My city is pretty shitty but I still love this place. You can literally see anything here, at any time, at any place. Someone with a sumbraro trippin balls? Yes. Rich ass cucks driving lambos, cheating on their wife? Yes. A flip flop being tossed around Walmart cause wtf?? All the time.

At least it's not east STL.

East STL?

Woah hold up, 859?

East st Louis. Used to be the most dangerous place in America. Not in kentucky but you were saying it's a shirty city so I was saying it could be worse.

are you NKY?

Yeah man, near Lex

this girl 859 bartends at 11th frame lounge

270 Paducah Here. I have nudes of Jean Rhodes who manages Etcetera Coffee House. Any interest?

Holy shit! I'm droolin my man!

Yeah for real, like the ms-13 wherever the fuck they're takin over rn (can't remember city).

Got that stupid nose ring. Overrated.

I used to fight for sport and went to paduca for a fight, you guys aren't very good fighters....

Bowling Green Reporting in

It's not a town of fighters. It's a town of rich fucks, and poor ass, broke ass people. Not much in between. Don't know anyone who fights here.

Got the whole state in here!

BG, eh? Let's get some Gabi and Laurie Simic nudes!

Do what you want to do man

went to lafayette

Who that, Also Smiths Grove reporting in

Daughters of the guy from Bosnia that owns the Brickyard Cafe on Chestnut Street. I think they opened up a new place. Both of them went to Western.