Seriously, who can stop us?

Seriously, who can stop us?

Remember that we beat Chelsea away already, and will absolutely trash them at Anfield on January 31

it feels good dont it

Kek, based Gonde will destroy Liverslip.

I'm going for based Gonde but Liverpool do look stronger desu. Not enough depth at Chelsea and too many one dimensional midfielders.

Liverpool's defense is too leaky to win the league. Simple as that.

>almost win title 3 seasons ago but slip due to an awful defense that got bailed out by their godly offense
>3 years later, do absolutely nothing to fix said issue
>still expect to win

Our goalies. also having no depth

>mfw so dumb that i cant tell if that pic is retarded or a troll or actually right

Chelsea are one injury away from collapsing; the absence of Azzar was completely noticeable today, and if Costa picks up an injury anytime soon, they are done.

Klopp's Liverpool remains just as devastating as always, even without Coutinho, and their depth is ridiculous.

I thought this kinda delusion was contained in Merseyside. Guess it's spread throughout the world.

>want to replace mignolet
>sign the german mignolet
every fucking time

I'm just stating the obvious, lad, perhaps you are the one who is delusional

Klopp is really improving Liverpool a lot. They are the more serious title challenger side than Arsenal and Spurs. Arsenal have Wenger and Spurs depend too much on Kane.
One thing that obstructs their ambition is their style to play offensive football which is open for counterattacks.

10/10 delusion, chelsea wins league by 10 pts m8

The game done changed... for real

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Firmino?

Jurgen is the one out there taking the chance, ABLs will be shown what we're about

He's a lesbian

>us
>we
>our
>that flag

err..... Chelsea?

wtf who is this tranny?

Roberta Firmina

no cout, no win