Gucci Mane has an IQ way above the level of genius

Gucci Mane has an IQ way above the level of genius.

For entertainment, he watches the films of Fassbinder, Herzog, Truffaut, Godard, Bertolucci, Mallick amongst other even more obscure artists. Long known as an avid reader of philosophy he has mentioned Baudrillard, Dubord, Hegel and Sartre among his inspirations.

He understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and street culture and has exploited it to become a millionaire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFWtgNaEKHE
google.de/amp/ew.com/article/2016/10/24/macolm-gladwell-gucci-mane/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a terrible thread

and Rupi Kaar is a master of language that utilizes post-modern literary techniques to draw in the college crowd.

Gucci Mane's been a talented and significant rapper for at least a decade now, take the obnoxious clever-clever jokes back to 2010 and see if they play better there

>for entertainment he watches the most famous film directors of the past fifty years
>he has mentioned some of the most famous french philosophers from the last fifty years and one of the most famous philosophers in history

wew

Rupi is legitimately some of the worst writing I have ever seen. How the fuck is she popular?

1st or 2nd Gucci Mane?

How many of them have you read and understood?

>For entertainment, he watches the films of Fassbinder, Herzog, Truffaut, Godard, Bertolucci, Mallick amongst other even more obscure artists. Long known as an avid reader of philosophy he has mentioned Baudrillard, Dubord, Hegel and Sartre among his inspirations.
Every fag on /lit/ would say exactly the same thing about himself. Of course, if Gucci Mane really does prefer those kinds of things, he probably has high intelligence. I can't see how that suggests "an IQ way above the level of genius." He's probably somewhere between 115 and 130 or so, which is one or two standard deviations above the mean (i.e., he'd be in the top 70-90% or so of people).

Hegel and Sartre at least are widely read and highly accessible. Even my dad read Sartre in college, and I've never seen him read a book.

>Hegel
>accessible
Have you even tried to read The Phenomenology of Spirit?

I like his new album. His flow goes well with Metro's beats

Have you ever taken a philosophy class? Even football players can digest it in bits and pieces. But either way, reading philosophy and watching Last Year at Marienbad doesn't make you "way above genius." It means you aren't illiterate and aren't completely stupid, at minimum.

So that's a "no" then? Your understand of Hegel is probably limited to a wikipedia page of the "Hegelian Dialect" and you have the nerve to call him 'accessible' without reading a page of his actual writing.

the only worthwhile song is met gala

your just not a intelligent English major so I wouldn't expected you to understand but she's actually quite talented

My chain!
My chain, my chain, my chain
Don't you like my chain?

My chain, my chain, don't you like my chain mayne?
Young Gucci Mane and I'm poppin off the chain mayne
And my Jacob is so fruity
Call me Gucci Mane or you call me Gucci Gucci

GUWOP THE TRAP GOD, BEST RAPPER

Gucci deserves more than a couple of pseuds talking about "the Hegelian dialect" in a thread about Guy "Dubord" where everyone thinks they're better than him for some reason instead of enjoying his art on its own terms

youtube.com/watch?v=CFWtgNaEKHE

I read more than "a page," just like the football players (the ones who actually did the reading anyway). But I'm not claiming to be "way above a genius" either.

Sure you did buddy. You read and understood Hegel and found it 'accessible' even though Philosophy professors will plainly admit to not understanding a great deal of his writing because it's some of the most difficult and dense prose every put to paper.

why do you keep using the football player analogy?

is this a copypasta? why is it reposted three times a week

Are you just fundamentally incapable of shutting the fuck up

Because philosophy classes were considered to be a joke for anyone who was a native English speaker.

Who are you?

his actual favorite author is malcolm gladwell, whoever that is
google.de/amp/ew.com/article/2016/10/24/macolm-gladwell-gucci-mane/amp/

Is your knowledge of philosophy entirely limited to a single class you took in highschool?

You described the clone Gucci. The late Gucci Mane was never like this. He was a real nigga who was put down by a corrupt system and killed in prison. Instead of revealing that he died, Obama ordered him to be cloned and for the clone to be super intelligent. He is being used to spread satanic messages to the youth.

Someone who likes music more than endless dick measuring contests between two ppl with no dick to measure

Then make your own thread dipshit. Nobody wants you in this one.

You're the one trying to mouth off about Hegel on a music board for some reason

Actually I was implying that it was a college class to make it sound more significant, but you're right in that it was actually high school. Also there were no football players because I went to a school for kids with super-genius level IQ only.

It's in the OP you mouthbreathing retard. If you want to talk about his records make your own thread that nobody but you will post in instead of shitting all over this one pretending like people want to talk about 'east atlanta santa'

So let's get this all out in the open.

You've taken 1 (one) highschool level philosophy course and never read any of Hegel's actual books, not even translated versions, let alone in their original german. But consider yourself thoroughly qualified to call him "accessible"?

Is that correct?

Yes, absolutely and without a doubt.

stop replying to the avant teens

Still not on-topic
For your next trick will you respond to someone posting the Navy Seal copypasta next to a picture of Project Pat by bragging about how many confirmed kills you have then hissing at anyone who criticises you
If so, I'm looking forward to it sport

Shoo shoo you nuisance. Your own thread awaits where you can talk about The State vs. Radric David all you want. See how many replies you get.

>He understands the hypocrisy of contemporary morality and street culture and has exploited it to become a millionaire.

So basically capitalism?

nigger this whole thread is off topic fuck off

Am I really more irritating than a pretentious virgin who says "shoo shoo you nuisance" because their convo about books they haven't read got interrupted

I'd get no replies because Sup Forums know nothing about rap lol

can someone give me a quick run down on this guy?

Undoubtedly, yes.

A nigger with higher than average intelligence

Started in the mid 00s as a coke rapper in the Jeezy tradition, slowly became a divisive cult phenomenon as he released a bunch of mixtapes and steadily improved with a couple of hits along the way, helped out a few artists and influences dozens of today's big names, got out of prison recently and made a decent comeback

Also he's a black man with a southern drawl and fucked up personal history so everyone on the Internet thinks he's hilarious

Like most people, he's not a passionate fan of Bertolucci or insert continental philosopher here

>Undoubtedly
The rich vocabulary of a one-page-of-philosophy scholar, folks
Listen and learn

For someone who wants to talk about music you don't seem to want to talk about music. Keep replying buddy.

But I didn't say that

I mean I'd be happy to if you'd mention music in any way at all

Keep it up pal.

>implying the other guy has read more than a page of philosophy himself

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell anyone who believes any of this.

>tho, both eyes closed, 5 million intro, finesse the plug

Na

wow top 90 percent of people

Kek, good catch, meant percentile obviously.

This. Basically every mainstream rapper who utilizes trap is Gucci's son. The guy's had a huge influence on the way music is today. I don't think he started to get good until Trap God/Trap God 2 but the talent was there earlier.

wow...changes my entire perception of Guwop