You have 5 (five) seconds to name a worse kind of sports fan that the American yuroboo dovegrass fan

You have 5 (five) seconds to name a worse kind of sports fan that the American yuroboo dovegrass fan.

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/why-i-hate-american-soccer-fans-1402012291
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an American American soccer fan. at least American European soccer fans are watching a quality product

This sums it up pretty well to be honest:

wsj.com/articles/why-i-hate-american-soccer-fans-1402012291

People who are fan of sports that are only relevant during the olympics

>again

not defying pedo mod

kek

/heem/

>WSJ
kek

Americans who get buttflustered about people liking sports they don't like.

i like our U.S. fans desu. cant help where theyre born

MLS fans should not be allowed to vote. i'd rather live next to someone who has a giant, growing mountain of animal entrails in their backyard than an MLS fan.

>being a fan of a team across the ocean instead of one in your own backyard
Sounds like the mark of a cuck to me.

it's easier to watch the games across the ocean

Because the MLS is shit in quality and its fanbase is cringe, why bother when its more refined in Europe?

>secretly likes American football
L M A O
M
A
L M A O
Who the fuck would unironically like the rugby gay version?

chicanos

literally no one in America aside from boyfriendless women, gay men, and nu-male cuck NEETs like soccer more than football

You would not be able to function socially

I'll bite.

Do you really think mart-sharting Dumbfuckistanians are more likely to function in society than people with a brain? The NFL is declining in rankings and the collective denial of Americans regarding this is astounding when all evidence points to it. Besides basketball, what other sport is growing? Hockey? Too niche. Baseball? Too boring.

Now let's go over why soccer is on the rise

>The US National Soccer Team is playing at its best ability than it has ever

>The ever-growing connection with European sports and contributions to FIFA

>The fact that FIFA sells more than Madden, therefore stimulating more interest in soccer over football

>Soccer has doubled in popularity since 1985, and all signs are pointing to that current popularity doubling again in 2030

>Various players from European Leagues are choosing to come to the MLS and that number is continuing to grow

>Attendance has only been rising on a collective level breaking 2015 record attendance

>MLS is now ranked higher than the French, Dutch, and Argentinian national leagues, and could reach even higher with growing popularity

>ESPN and Fox Sports are airing more and more games every year. ESPNFC has been tremendous in sustaining the growth of BOTH the MLS and ESPN together, putting both of those aforementioned at more relevance both nationally and internationally

>The fan culture is the most unified in all pro sports in America, enough said.

These are just a few reasons as to why the MLS is going to eventually overtake the NFL and its declining ratings. Maybe not overtake the NBA, but the NFL in the future? I think all signs point to that. You would have to be in denial to think of it the other way.

You're the exact kind of faggot OP's talking about tbqh

hello person OP BTFO

>These are just a few reasons as to why the MLS is going to eventually overtake the NFL and its declining ratings

MLS average: 312,000
NFL average: 16-19 million

That's a long eventually

>The US National Soccer Team is playing at its best ability than it has ever

Chicano detected

Learn English before you post here you filthy border hopper