Why are right-wingers afraid to be called 'racist'?

While the Left gets to have racists in it's ranks, the Right is endlessly trying to prove they aren't racist.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/CultureOfCritique
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here's a thought: maybe some of them actually AREN'T racist

Personally I think we should just own it. If we take that word back, and conservatives just start saying "yeah, i'm racist", the word loses all power.

The problem with that is people lose their jobs over words like racist and sexist, so it would need to happen on a seriously massive scale to offset this. I don't think it could work as a grassroots thing.

Folks dont fancy losing their job and being publicly shamed by prefessionaly offended spastics.

Right wingers are afraid to be called racist because by far, they are NOT racist.

Decent people have problems dealing with shameless barbarians, especially if they're the kind of sociopaths who talk a good game like they're sane and trick all the plebs.

Most people on the right cannot comprehend that the majority of the left are hypocritical delusional narcissists that will willingly cut off their nose to spite their face. It's confusing.

we are better than that

to say it aloud

Wait a minute, why is being racist even wrong?
Who said it was even wrong?

Doesn't it make you a Leftist to even believe in it in the first place?

According to left wingers you can't be racist to whites and all those racists that are openly racist and still accepted by leftist are against whites. By their own logic they aren't actually racist at all.
They also use accusations of racism as a basis to disregard any points they don't like.

It's unamerican.

The concept of America has become that of the casteless (not classless) society.

It's unfair to judge someone morally by the circumstances of their birth. Judge their morals, ideas, or actions. But not their birth.

It's not. Society has been conditioned to think it's bad. Gotta had it to those communist Jews. They just made up a bunch of words, attached a negative connotation to it, and convinced everyone they were real. Pretty devilish if you ask me.

"Racist" is a power play; even at the moderate level it's meant to cow you into submission, not be accurate.
The left establishes itself as the ones who get to deploy it because
a) they are continuously making the play, creating an atmosphere of subordination among their targets, and
b) unlike the right, they know that the proper response to having power plays aimed at them is to dismiss, shame, and bully
The left treats accusations of bigotry for what they truly are: a joke. When the right recognizes this and starts to play this game back, then you will see far fewer people being henpecked into a subordinate role, and the untouchable air of the left will begin to dissipate.

The problem is that when enough of a certain group act a certain way often enough (blacks being criminals), then you just start to recognize patterns and react accordingly in your own self preservation.

White women grab their purses when blacks walk by bc enough blacks have stolen and mugged people to create that conditioning

You completely missed the point or didn't understand the question.
>why do you accept concepts made up by the Left?
It means you're agreeing to let leftists tell you how to think; it means you're basically leftists at that point. Meanwhile, every other race and group on the planet is racist and sexist against you.

This is why trump has been successful

Damn right son.

Isn't being called a racist a medal of sanity nowadays?

I'm not, nigger.

I like you leaf. But fug the rest of your shitposting brothers

Because cuckservatives are completely brainwashed by the Jews. There's nothing wrong with being racist. It's based on facts. Being non-racist is a religion that ignores facts and creates a belief in racial equality out of thin air.

this

>the Right is endlessly trying to prove they aren't racist.

Get out of the liberal ass you stuck in. No one actually cares about being called a racist as it
implys the caller being out of arguments.

Get your narrative straight.

(dont forget to mass report threads like this)

>Hue hue muh spooky Jew conspiracy

Do people who spend enough time on Sup Forums actually end up believing all this? Like people who initially browse traps "ironically" on Sup Forums only to become acclimate to and eventually enjoy them?

lurk more, goy

Here's a good book to read.

archive.org/details/CultureOfCritique

True, but this meme is becoming so common that it's gotten to the point where people will be genuinely unapologetically racist in a way that hurts their argument, only to go "Hur dur you liberals don't have any real arguments so you pretend I'm a racist"

Now and then, it's actually relevant.

>No one actually cares about being called a racist
Are you new? Miss half the posts ITT?
Miss half the threads on this board?
>Sup Forums is a board for good goys

This famalam.
Because they're not actually on the Right.

this, I don't hate people because of their race, I hate their culture

>It's unamerican.
Bullshit, you liar. Ever heard of the 3/5 compromise?

Why do leftist always call people racist?

I dunno. I'm pretty far right except for the religion part. I don't give 2 shits if someone calls me a racist or bigot or anything else because I'm not a child. Name calling doesn't have much of an effect on me.

You guys shouldn't and acknowledge stupid on their merit.

Just ignore and sage in real life now.

>gotten to the point where people will be genuinely unapologetically racist
Yes, that's the goal desu.

First spreading the meme and destroying leftish fighting narrative. Second have actual racist
being able to get legitimation for there discourses. Third have normies commit
genocide on minorities.

A merchant xD

it gives the greatest advantage with the least effort, obviously

If it was legal to kill, they'd shoot everyone they met in the face the second an argument started to favor the opposing side

I take it as a badge of honor.
Nothing is more fun than triggering niggers and watching them use "racist" as their only damage control.

They're less and less afraid, because the slur is becoming overused and meaningless.

beats me. there's nothing funnier than watching a lefty debating strategy crumble when he realizes you don't freeze with shock at being called racist/Nazi etc

Because we're morally superior.

Next!

i gaurentee if in real life someone started insulting you, you'd get upset. ive met people like you before. you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Thats why you nees guys like milo. You need an agent that fucks with their narrative.

saying someone's prejudiced against other races isn't an insult. Eastern Euros, Asians etc, openly say they're racists. It only became a *bad* thing or rather something that can hurt you socially because we in the West have let it.

>Wew lad, you sure are edgy! You want to gas kikes xdddd

Except racism, like any other idea/perspective, can both damage and support an argument depending on the context.

If it damages your argument and someone points it out, the general reaction seems to be "Hue hue you don't have an argument, cuck!", as if racism is some sort of Trump card (no pun intended) that always makes you right just because leftists say it always makes you wrong.

How the fuck did Sup Forums attracts all these fucking cucks?