Serious question, leave your Sup Forums edginess aside and answer honestly

serious question, leave your Sup Forums edginess aside and answer honestly

should I kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch_tv/iamsquatch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

no

Nah man, see your life through, just so you can have more fucked up stories to tell in whereever you will end up when you die.

Never you fagget, you kill the ones that make you sad.
>kikes normalizing suicide with these threads

Cry it out, scream, punch things, whatever you gotta do, but nah man, the impact it leaves on others is terrible, think of people close to you.

ok I'll give it my best shot
idk man I live with my parents and don't want them to die knowing I'm never gonna have any friends or girlfriend. Bro told me he seriously hoped I'd end up killing myself last year. I was thinking of just disappearing instead and then killing myself, that way they'll never know. and will think I've just dropped everything to start a new hopefully better life.

that dude is not your bro, he's an asshole

run me through a typical day in your shoes and let's look at where you can make changes

twitch_tv/iamsquatch

im doing it on twitch

right now it's:

wake up
study physics 8 hours straight (high school level to qualify for university course)
have a meal
waste 2-3 hours on 4cha

I started lifting but gave it up last month because I've just not got the energy or hope anymore.

I tried looking for a job over Christmas but I've never worked and couldn't find anything unskilled, asked my dad for help but he just wouldn't which I still don't understand but I suspect it's because he thinks I'm gonna be an awkward fuck in any environment other than maybe university.

Go watch 13 reasons why, then do what you want.

to clarify I was lifting because I thought maybe even with no friends I could get gf somehow. There was a massive change start of April and I just lost all hope for that becauseI've got so many other problems that stop me from having gf, biggest being I have unrealistic standards.

Of course. All these faggots saying no have no idea what you're feeling.

how old are you? that doesn't sad so bad, at least you are working towards something
i think you could afford to spend less time studying, 8 hours a day is fucking intense and must suck a lot of life out of you
also, lifting is a boring as fuck form of exercise. you should try and form some positive habits, some good ones being drink 2 litres of water every day, leave the house every day for at least 30min, and shower and brush your teeth every day

the first one and the last one are easy. make taking a shower the first thing you do everyday, and leave your toothbrush in the shower so you can brush in there. also have a 2l bottle and take it everywhere with you. getting out of the house everyday will take a little more willpower, but sunlight literally helps with depression.

do you think you can do that?

yes

I tried to take my life twice when I was 16, and lived with bad depression for five years. My best friend took his own life, so unfortunately suicide has been a big part of my life. As a result, I think I've solved it.

Do not kill yourself. Nobody wants to die, only to be somewhere else or away from that which makes us critically unhappy. We are literally programmed to want to survive.

While I know depression makes life actively painful to live sometimes, you're an adult and the only thing holding you back from changing your life is fear of the unknown.

Bottom line: you're gonna be dead a lot longer than you were given the chance to survive.

Don't waste it, once you're out of the fog you'll realize how fucking stupid it is.

I'm not entirely sure of how to address your problems, but I would recommend just taking regular walks. It can be quite relaxing and therapeutic, at times. You mentioned that you started lifting, but doing simple exercises can bring you towards that area after a while, once you've build your confidence.

Don't watch 13 Reasons Why. It's just a shitty show. I'd recommend looking for any hobby/passion aside from Sup Forums. Not that it's bad to surf for a bit, if you like it. But it's nice to have other things to look forward to, even if you don't have a job yet.

That's my little input. Hope it helps. But don't end yourself, op. I hate it when people simply say "it gets better". But things can start to look up once you take a different outlook on things, and when you start to apply yourself correctly. Life's hard work, but worth it so long as you recognize it.

>Nobody wants to die
That's bullshit and you know it.

OP, the only thing holding you back from moving to Oregon and Washington to get paid $20 an hour to trim weed is fear. Why not start saving money all while starting a new life that gives you the freedom and stress free work environment you need to save money and find passion?

Stop confusing amazing with too good to be true and you'll get yourself a lot of good things in life

Nah dude. Whatever you're going through will pass. Change will come. Be safe man.

No, it simply is not. You are in the mental pain and what not because of the situation you are in. Whether chemical, circumstantial, or physical, if it were removed you would want to keep living. I know this because I am a living example of this phenomenon. Regardless of that, it's irrefutably logical. Not even someone with bias and an ego to defend would deny that.

no

A few do I'm sure

Or we've moved out of the haze of depression and realize how it only makes sense in a delusional mind

Is your name coty?

No one cares.
Seriously no one.
Thats why you have to kill yourself in a way that matters, if you put a bullet in your head maybe your family will be sad for a couple months but what is your legacy? I recommend you do something big to kill yourself, go take a shit on the whitehouse lawn or something.

>Or we've moved out of the haze of depression and realize how it only makes sense in a delusional mind
Depression? Delusion?

I don't think so. If I had to continually suffer the physical pain I get sometimes, it would only be logical to end it.

I'm blogposting now. This is my last post but I'll read and re-read everything in this thread and I'm going to implement some of it. Sadly it's likely not going to make a difference.

feel like an asshole for making this thread. First time I've done it. I remember first time I started using Sup Forums I saw a thread user saying hewas gonna stream suicide, I felt overly personally responsible trying to tell him not to. And now I'm the one causing people grief. I fucked up today.

I'm 21 and I'm NEET two years, it might sound alright in my post but there's a lot of history and I don't wanna blogpost.

>leave the house every day for at least 30min
thing is why would I do this when I've got nothing to do outside? I don't want to feel like I'm accomplishing something just by "being outside". But yeah I'll try the other things I've really turned into a slob.

>8 hours a day is fucking intense
it is but poor planning means I need to prepare for a two year course in two months.

I used to think that I just gotta be more proactive and I can change my life. Doesn't work for everyone. Some of us have serious real problems. I re-engaged with friends I had years ago a few months back and thought it would do something and I realised I hate them. Only time I felt good was back at school as a kid. I can't be a kid anymore, but I can't be an adult either. Say I get a job, might give me confidence boost, but what about not having any friends or gf? Some people have personality problems as well as circumstances that make fixing their lives impossible.

The big change comes when you're no longer able to appreciate escapism. I can't even watch movies anymore, if I do I force myself and it's a wste of 2 hours.

thanks for writing this up user. As with others I'm taking everything with a grain of salt but I appreciateyour kindness.

this is an escapist fantasy for me, gotta be realistic about future job

I'm happy I wasn't successful with any of my suicide attempts. Life gets so, so much better.one year ago I didn't think I'd make it through the next week. I thought life was over. I'd drive like I didn't care if I died, I tried drinking myself to death so many times up until January... that was my last attempt. But halfway though jan everything changed--- my family finally showed how much they loved me by accepting the man I love and now we're married and closer than ever and I never know how much I could love someone so much and being loved is an amazing feeling. On top of that I still have my family, my dad is buying us a house, shit is still going well. Like I don't mean to tell you my life story but shit... if I was ever successful in killing myself any of those times I cut or nearly drove off that bridge... I would have missed out on so much good.

Nope. Keep on tickin' fam.

>multiple attempts
How do you fuck that up so many times?

This is true, but mental pain can be dealt with in a way that physical pain can't.
eh, i guess. it depends where your priorities lie in life and how deeply engrained in the illusion of needing to "build up from the bottom" to gain success in a capitalist system. it is this belief that keeps people like you poor so that the rich may be exactly that. rich.

Nope...unless you raped and murdered a child then yeah

because faggots like him think holding a knife up to your arm and then deciding not to is a fucking suicide attempt.

word

you need sunlight to make vitamin d, and vitamin d helps to combat depression
i'm not talking out of my ass here, there's a reason i'm suggesting this stuff
21 is extremely young, you have plenty of opportunity to change

what you're describing is seasonal affective disorder, which definitely feels like depression. its definitely ruined my life since moving to oregon

no, there is so much to live for. life is great OP.

yeah it's a little different but if op never leaves the house then he probably has it, and it will help

yeah 100%. OP, what ultimately 'cured' my depression was microdosing shrooms. 4 sessions, two weeks, 1 gram and you're a new person

You're too hot to be depressed wtf

pic related

>you need sunlight to make vitamin d, and vitamin d helps to combat depression
Strange. I was stationed in Iceland and those were some of the happiest years of my life. Loved that winter.

Had some blood tests recently and was told my vitamin D was low, but I'm pretty happy whenever I'm not in physical pain.

Not OP but, once I was talked off a building by the cops, once OD'd on sedatives, phoned my mom to say bye and she called the cops, and once was found by landlord. It happens.

Study something else. If I spent 8+ hours a day on physics I'd wanna kill myself too.

If you are under 35 years old. Then No. Over that age its up to you.

No. I might seem rough now, but it gets better. Call anybody. Parents, friends, hotline, cops

that's a question that can only be truly answered by yourself or Sup Forums.

>intractable physical pain that cannot be addressed by current methods?
do eeeet
>intractable psychological torment that hasn't been fully addressed?
tits or GTFO

Everyone's reason is different, but offing yourself WILL detrimentally affect everyone you've ever known - you'll never have to explain or offer apologies once you do it, but it will be the last thing that goes through your head.

I have a (for realz) 2 axis bi-polar wife who has put the pedal to the metal 3 times trying to off herself. In addition, her mom was successful. Just know that you are setting in motion a potential domino effect.

Personally, I'm on the fence for a couple of reasons that are neither here nor there, but is based on intractable pain augmented by psychological problems both related and unrelated to my physical situation.

My plan is to put a bullet through my heart, after calling 911. There is nothing that anyone can do to intervene if I decide to do it, and I can do it within seconds of where I am at anytime and not endanger anyone.

bang. it's over I'll be on the floor
and walking the dinosaur

you don't need strong sunlight to get enough vitamin d, or even to be outside for long. half an hour on an overcast day will do it.
also thisusing psychedelics to combat depression is not just a meme

>leave your house
>go on an adventure
Like I can do any of that shit. I can barely move.

What an asshole.

>should I kill myself?

No. Live your life. Make changes if you need to. If you're trapped in a loveless marriage with kids, bear it for the sake of the kids.

How old are you? I can't see living to 90, really. Or becoming destitute. I'd sooner eat a bullet than become homeless.

Dubs of truth.
Do shrooms

....do shrooms.

Bad thing is. If you change your mind while laying there you are screwed. Not to mention surving it, do to imense luck.

Sounds like you were doing it wrong.

I guarantee that if I ever tried, I'd succeed.

>do shrooms
Trips have spoken

Do drugs. You'll either make friends or find it easier to kill yourself.
If you are sucking dick for meth, you'll either have that human connection you want, or killing yourself would be the greater good. Be logical.

Nah, you've got all eternity to spend dead. Enjoy life!

could psychadelics help with my poor social skills and depression? not normie depression, depression from bad childhood that's completely fucked up my life not "I have 20+ friends go to parties smile often but want to kill myself" depression.

Not doing drugs kind of makes you a Fag and want to kill yourself

Mushrooms specifically will just help you see clearly into the reasons why you dont want to live and in my experience brings about creativity in how to fix things that dont serve love and happiness

Psychedelics could potentially cause ptsd btw

Yes

not sure about the specifics of your past, all i know is kek speaks and has spoken
they will help you get a new perspective on life

Wait a sec, if I leave my edginess aside, there's nothing more to my character that would distinguish me from everyone else. That's the only personality trait I have, don't take that from me, please, I absolutely need it

no

dont tell me what to do

I mean shit I'm gonna

It irritates me that you even consider that person as your "bro" after what he just said.

>2017
>not being edgy now makes you edgy

feel your emotions nigger

You are a complete faggot that argues with your own (probably made-up) experience against proven empirical evidence. Fuck off.

In all seriousness, if you feel the need to ask people whether you need to kill yourself or not, you clearly aren't sure if you want to take your own life and shouldn't act on it. It needs to be your own decision and you need to be 100% sure.

shot through the heart leaves nothing to chance

potential fails:

>OD
melt organs. fucked for life

>shot through brain
not guaranteed. See: Johnny Got His Gun. nope nope nope

>jumper
pathological fear of heights. plus might hurt someone

>suicide by cop
gonna fuck up some schmucks life for a while

>Thelma and Louise
We only have one car, not guaranteed anyway. Survived being run over by a semi before, these things can be luck based

>bag of helium over my noggin
potential locked in syndrome. nope

30-30 through chest is as close to 100% as I can figure

Maybe your hubris is why all hate you and you are social cancer

duh

Can't give an honest answer without knowing your situation, OP.

this has become a thread for support and talking people out of suicide
1) why do you want to do it?
2) why haven't you done it?

Yes

Stream on jewtube when u anhero

Make sure to go live on fb. Don't be a selfishfag

Yeah dude why not, no
One will miss you

>Should I?
not really, you'll hurt anyone who ever gave a shit about you. You could be donating your lifeblood to making the world a better place, protesting the system and the madness of Sup Forums etc.
however, it is the EASY way out after all.... the Gods will judge us one way or the other. My guess is they look disdainfully on those who take their own life.

addl;

wife's mom did the whole car in a garage thing. Quart of vodka, a blanket, older vehicle in a garage with enough ventilation to keep the motor running, yet still do the job.

I don't have a garage. Though I'm thinking a bit more of chewing up 90x30 mg Oxy when I get my refill. I really hurt a lot.

I want to all the time that doesn't mean I'm going to, there's still plenty to do!
now if you're terminally ill... definitely. No need to suffer on a bed when the destination is the same.

They helped me feel much more open and willing to be emotionally vulnerable, which my resistance to was really fucking up my life and keeping me stagnant.

They helped me deal with things and see them and myself with the clarity and honesty necessary to just get on with my life.

Mushrooms go a long way. I took them three times over about a month, with smaller doses each time. That was a few months ago and life has been consistently improving. At this point, I think about the person I was a year ago the same way I think about myself as a child.

not OP, but were you micro dosing? how much were you taking at a time how did that work for you?

Sit in a car
Close windows ...
Light several disposable bbqs
Go to sleep
Profit?

>No dude why, people will miss you
ftfy ignorant fuck tard

you first faggot

Yes life is shit.

It probably wouldn't hurt. I'm only saying that because you're considering alternatives to how you're feeling and sound like you'd like to change your situation.

already have mine worked out, shotgun to the medula over a cliff 1000+ feet up where it is VERY unlikely anyone would find me for a few days with rail road pikes lined up along my spine on 2x4 smash-box set up.
fucking
foolproof
an
jero

With that beard?
Hell no

Hmm I don't have very exact dosage information and what I do have is pretty anecdotal, but I'll share what I can.

So I had bought some shrooms a while before (40-60 dollars worth from a pretty trusted source) and took half and felt nothing, took the other half and felt nothing. I don't know why, maybe they were bunk, maybe I had some kind of tolerance, I don't know.

Then a few months back I was in a pretty low place and basically fell into some (mentioned them to a guy at my work, turns out he sold and had some on him, it just all came together). Bought 40 dollars worth, got two bags (I think they were an 8th each, he said each one was a full dose).

I didn't want a repeat of the last time, so I ate one, and then the other about half an hour later (it went fine for me, but I obviously would not recommend this if you haven't established your level of tolerance already).

That first experience was catalytic. I'd say it was probably a pretty average trip intensity wise, there weren't any strong visuals or anything like that, but it felt like defragmenting my harddrive for 7 hours. That's not to say it dragged on, I felt completely in the moment for the duration, and after it was over it was like no time had passed at all, and I felt excited and new.

The second time was a few weeks later. I bought 50 dollars worth from the same guy at the same rate, ate about 3/5ths of it in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Obviously it didn't have as much intensity, length, or amount of self discovery as the first trip, but it did reinforce and expand on it. It did feel like I had less tolerance than before, maybe expectation and apprehension were my enemies the first time I tried it, I don't know. Once again, start out with a regular dose.

Final trip was just finishing the remaining 2/5ths of that 50 bag a week or two later. It was the mildest trip, and definitely the only one I could call recreational since the other two had already been so transformational.