How would you kill yourself?

How would you kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mn91QAL4veY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would tell myself "I'll kill myself".

Old age

By getting a job I hated. And then never getting a girl. Then never finding a joy. And then just drinking alcohol all the time to numb the pain. Then getting used to that lifestyle until I got cancer.

Skydiving or heroin overdose

>procure 15 pounds of high explosive
>sit on it
>live stream
>put fingers in ears right before detonation

Take two paracetamol and wait forty years

Sleep deprivation

9mm to the temple. Quick, painless, and high likelihood of success.

small caliber bullet behind the ear

I've tried to overdose on bullshit before, pills, alcohol, it never works.

this time I would get real heroin since I am going back to outpatient rehab, idk if I could figure out how to shoot it, but if I drank with it and snorted it, I wouldnt have to do that much probably, hopefully it would be fentanyl anyway

You'd need meth for that

You could plug it (enema). That's the best way next to injecting it

You'd eat like 30 asprin and chase it with white wine, fail, wake up, cry, and call out of work

I'd jump from the top of a building, at least 10 stories, right before sunrise. Give a call to the municipality, let 'em know about the upcoming mess, and be cleaned off the sidewalk before the morning crowd got moving. I'm nothing if not conscientious. Except I'm not gonna do it.

We're all gonna fucking die at some point, why call hasten it without giving all you've got first

really? thats crazy you say that. I bought 12 enemas last night. I have an eating disorder. that would just be a gay way to die though, and im a girl. id rather snort a bunch of it quick

With a hammer

I would just rob gas and liquor stores with a fake gun as many times as I could before a cop tries to stop me. Then ill point that shit at them and the pig will fill me with lead and he'll probably be the cause of riots. My death will lead to deaths assaults and rapes which will be worth is since fuck humans

tell nicole that i. Love. Her. And. Get. Rejected. My. Heart. Would. Stop. Im. Sweating. Just. Thinking. About. It.

exit bag

anyone who provides a different answer is retarded

I'd buy a tank of helium and a CPAP mask.

Then I'd take about 20 Tylenol 3s and don the mask.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mn91QAL4veY

bro go to sleep, your grandma is expecting you in the morning

You're not gonna be 16 forever. before you know it you'll be fucking 30 wishing you hadn't wasted your good years here

You'll shit yourself when you die, no one will be able to tell

Also, I'd take a handful of flexiril.

I would get a minigun, have a pressure sensitive switch to activate it, sit in a chair, live stream, and activate it

Sure you would.

I know of a guy who shot himself in the head twice. The first time he got the angle wrong. He was lucky he was still able to get the second shot off instead of waking up a vegetable. Sounds like a shit way to die to me.

gun to the side of the head but its hard to get a gun in the uk

Suicide bomb a mosque

Sky dive over a populated area without a parachute

Claim to have information that would lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest

easy duck tape a hose to the muffler of your car take some sleeping pills and set in the front seat.

fun fact your blood will crystallize and you will die but the crystallization of your blood will keep your body well preserved.

lol

Longcat myself to death of course

combobreaker

DELETE THIS!

gunshot nice and quick

Amen

I would prolly drice the maximum speed of my car and crash against something solid while nog having my seatbelt on.

invent nuclear fusion and use it to kill myself