Picking up where we left off

Picking up where we left off.

fuck op just BANGER!!!!
she doesnt know u have autism yet!

look im sorry, i sometimes have nervous breakdowns. it happens. where you at now?

Let me being you to the next autism cope session if you don't believe me.
Now about that anus taste

i don't have autism i just have mad separation anxiety

I only have autism when I drink

winrar

Yes for the love of God in acoustic and not joking. You'll never understand how sounds resonate differently from me compared to others

Sorry just a long week and you were the light of my year

I have high functioning autism, sorry

Roll

So when am I getting my thing wet?

dubssssss

Rawl

Rell

Iiygvkiytyyyuroll

I'm curious tbh. Just tell her u don't. Have autism to find out if she's tossed salads.

send her this picture and say "they're inside me"

roll

Kek rol

roll

I bet your beef curtains would be fun to pull apart! Can I try to yodel you into an orgasm?!

WINRAR

OP PLS USE

My buddies and I are in disbelief right now lol. Backstory - I wingmanned it for my friend. This chick was a 6 at best, no intentions of banging. But she still wants to meet.

Winrar

Winrar

stay consistent with your capitalization

I will literally rub my finger lightly around your asshole until it loosens up slightly. I will then proceed to slowly push my goat's blood covered cock into your sweet brown chili hole crafted by Zeus himself. I will then, after having come prepared with my source of lube, gently squeeze my pimples until I have sufficient white pus to fill a mason jar. I will drench your cock, already erect out of pure fear in the delicious pus I so carefully extracted. I of course will then take a long thin coffee straw and gently push it down the hole of your throbbing cock, careful not to cause too much bleeding. I have been plotting and dreaming about this for months, finally fulfilling my deepest fantasy. I will slowly twist your testicles around causing deep testicular torsion as you howl with pain. I happily take a handful of small sugar ants and lead them down the straw, slowly entering your cock. I make sure to fill the rest of the straw with pus to ensure that the little critters stay in you. I flip you over as you are quivering to reveal your bare ass, I take my starved rat out of its cage covered in its own shit and forcefully push its body into your anus, it crawls up with no escape as I solder your anus closed. I then very sexually read the newspaper as the rat eats you from the inside out. :^)

reroll

im not interested to have sex with you. But can I come over and watch Adam Sandlers new comedy film: Sandy Wexler?

I want to tongue punch your balloon knot

i'll make sure to text you once i get the bees out of my teeth

ok good news the bees are out of my teeth

Yeah Alyssa was pretty hot. He saw her first though :(

Reroll

You're a fucking faggot

I will find Alyssa and ask her who you are OP

look. it's seks tonight or seks never. you choose.

rolling

reroll

We not on for later then?

god I want to see Alyssa fully nude don't you

Reroll

w

TOPKEK

winrar

YES LMAO

OP here, to the noobs who weren't in last thread. I'm only taking first dubs after each post so that I can keep a coherent convo.

McDonald's? Taco bell? I'll meet you there.. the anxiety is from not being with you

reroll

WINRAR

Why wait to text next week?! I want to come in you tonight!

Do this one please OP lmao

Trip dubs you have to deliver

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what? what kind of girl continues talking to a guy that asks her a question like that? she must have 0 self esteem

TWO TRIP DUBS FOR ONE POST FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT

Someday i'll meet a girl who is pretty, intelligent and worth talking to... before that though, I want to cum in your mouth.

>having 300 confirmed kills
>not 300 confirmed Alyssa's

She never answered the man ass question

ANOTHER DUBS HOLY SHIT

Winrar

OP here, to the noobs who weren't in last thread. I'm only taking first dubs after each post so that I can keep a coherent convo

Deliver OP

I will literally rub my finger lightly around your asshole until it loosens up slightly. I will then proceed to slowly push my goat's blood covered cock into your sweet brown chili hole crafted by Zeus himself. I will then, after having come prepared with my source of lube, gently squeeze my pimples until I have sufficient white pus to fill a mason jar. I will drench your cock, already erect out of pure fear in the delicious pus I so carefully extracted. I of course will then take a long thin coffee straw and gently push it down the hole of your throbbing cock, careful not to cause too much bleeding. I have been plotting and dreaming about this for months, finally fulfilling my deepest fantasy. I will slowly twist your testicles around causing deep testicular torsion as you howl with pain. I happily take a handful of small sugar ants and lead them down the straw, slowly entering your cock. I make sure to fill the rest of the straw with pus to ensure that the little critters stay in you. I flip you over as you are quivering to reveal your bare ass, I take my starved rat out of its cage covered in its own shit and forcefully push its body into your anus, it crawls up with no escape as I solder your anus closed. I then very sexually read the newspaper as the rat eats you from the inside out. :^)

reroll

awe

I mean, kinda I guess? I'm game for group sex though so..

KEK

yea i guess it is rude, at least im not a solid 6

Fucking faggot

OP wont deliver
>is a confirmed faggot
>who can't even get Alyssa

Im sorry, i like it rough anyways

roll

I'm not saying you're not hot, but I mean...come on...

Send this. Now.

reroll pls

lol damn, the burn

Can I paint you green and spank you like a disobedient avocado?

Tongue my bung

You're a 6 at best, Alyssa on the other hand...

roll a

Reroll

Roll

Op is always a faggot

Hey... I need to get this off my chest... I know I've been acting weird, its because I identify as a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqYZS8Z5cZQ&t

Rar

As humans it's natural that we settle

Also:

yas

Sorry I'm drunk I love you

Don't get me wrong, I'd totally fuck you!

Wow... did you just call Mike black? I'm a proud Klansmen and I will have you lynched.

Winn

We could spitroast you though..

Winrar

Just send it

you look like you smell like vicks and hotdog water

>You're a lot different over text than in person btw.

You look a little like my mother... which is kinda why I hope you are up for some assplay tonight

U fig

get a better t-shirt

maybe we can have a foursome

Tell her if she wants to have a foursome. Tell her something about having a ugly girl haveing her her every fantasy fufilled seems pretty fun.

re roll