twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's gaining weight like Orson Welles

>look up what happened to KassemG
>cashed out huge thanks to Disney

damn nigga

He's doing it for a role.

Colonel Sanders?

Details? I've always wondered

>Sounds like some commie, gobbeldygook to me.
>It's her fault for having a fucking sorcerer on the show!

he signed a 4 year contract for Zack and Cody's Suite Life season 4-8, he plays their uncle and is just as a main character as zack or cody

No you cannot knife-rape my mother

Is that Kassim? I thought he died?

listen man, im sorry about bringing up hitler

SHE GOT CUT BY A FUCKING SORCERER

>WHAT THE FUCK
That reaction was priceless.

>Chris Evans is dating that unfunny jew rat in this video

Hes not jewish, hes a acid tongued arab
Get it right

>The lonely island, you know what i call you guys?
>what Norm?
>i call em "Samberg and the other couple of fellas"

Norm is a real life shitposter.

>"Lange then mentions being disappointed that the review in his home town paper, The Star Ledger, said that he "had all the charm of a date rapist," to which Norm Macdonald replied, in a sincere attempt to cheer him up, "that's a lot better than saying you have the charm of a regular rapist! A date rapist still has to get a date!""

>9/11. [Bursts into laughter]
What did he mean by this?

If u got 2 hours to kill

youtu.be/F3IMdOguZaU

His sincerity just lets him get away with anything man

I love when the other two a trying to plug some product and he just stares at the camera for like 4 minutes without breaking eye contact.

That bit was so bad. It wasn't good magic and it wasn't good comedy. What was he expecting with it

> so I could go back and take back that question

>you're an acid-tongued arab

God this whole thing was such a great trainwreck.

He's an arab if that helps.

I love rewatching this shit

Norm needs to get his fat ass away from his lifetime of free chicken and tweeting about fucking sports scores and get back to badly interviewing people

>norm could do a million things with all the thousands of connections and massive respect hes gained throughout his life
>at the least do another season of the webshow
>but instead he takes minor roles in Happy Madison / adam sandler moves
>or stars in shit like THIS
>youtube.com/watch?v=MyS8lWOaC8U

Why does he do this to himself

maybe he makes it difficult for people to do him favors, i was watching an interview he had with howard stern, and stern brings up how norm has either passed or shown up really late a couple of times since he's always doing whatever the fuck he wants.

on that note, i think norm is bi-curious, he's fascinated by gay people and has plenty of jokes, also simulated anal sex in a voice album once.

norm was a real jerk.

I wish I knew. He said he wants to bring back Norm Macdonald Live, he even told someone a couple months ago it was definitely happening, but then there is zero news about it. I think Norm may be one of those guys who has a dream or vision then realizes how much work is actually required to get that going and says "fuck it", especially has he has aged.

I doubt he's super rich, based on how frequently he brings up how much he lost gambling, but I guess he has enough money to live comfortably and doesn't need to do any more real work. He didn't even do many commercials as the Colonel.

Just have to hope he gets bored or weirdly motivated again, I guess.

>on that note, i think norm is bi-curious, he's fascinated by gay people and has plenty of jokes,
see 19min. mark in

absolute legend

I knew it was a joke from the moment I saw it but you got me to Google it anyways. Gg

>Rob Schneider
Well that explains it. He's already expressed his admiration for the way Schneider games the system so he's just going to shit out a couple easy money projects that Rob recommends to keep himself living comfortably and a position to take care of his son. I DO think the podcast is coming back even if it's not something that gives him clout or a ton of money, wasn't the confirmation for a new season coming from someone a little more reliable than Norm?

Part of his comedy is how relaxed he is about everything. I'm guessing it isn't really an act.

id still fuck norm, i can still see his beautiful blue eyes past that squinting look

>why does everyone with a time machine want to go back and kill hitler?
Hes our guy for sure

buh

buhhh

Kek