Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ugccN
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
youtu.be/jJky1akj-Vo
youtube.com/watch?v=VoSCAnr-FRU
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4i1vwb/petition_to_make_ron_paul_secretary_of_state/
pastebin.com/87ja6MXD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TRUMP IS OUR GUY AND THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Now that we're entering the General Election, we're going to need as much HIGH ENERGY meme magic as possible to defeat "Benghazi is Killary." To that purpose, we need to direct our HIGH ENERGY to Trump via /TrumpGen/ by posting a lot of the same type of dank meme, in keeping with the normal spread of meme magic. Do your part by claiming your MAGA'd waifus today! I claim Penny!
>Make Beacon Great Again!

HOW DO YOU DO IT
FIRST POST
EVERY TIME

Thanks Indiabro

GET PUMPED

TRUMP RALLY IN 2 BONGS

HIGH ENERGY WV COAL MINER EDITION

I want another Trump-Seedman interview

RAND PAUL WILL ENDORSE TRUMP

archive.is/ugccN

EVERYTHING IS FALLING INTO PLACE
HIS FATHER WILL BE SECRETARY OF STATE

SQUAD OF GODS

Redpill me on this horseshit funding meme. Why should I care if Trump takes the Jew's money? I don't expect the man to have to sell one of his skyscrapers to fund his campaign. That's retarded.

As far as I'm concerned he should take everyone's fucking money.

CUTS HIM OFF....VINCENTE BTFO

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Awoo memes are high energy.

This interview is ridiculous.

"Thousands of people move to Mexico to work as well"

Does crossing over memes give them more power?

Any WV fellas going to the rally tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

This could be every press conference.

CNN: HUMA, CHERYL, KENNEDY LAWYERED UP, HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED BY FBI ---- FALLS FOR TROLL SOURCE WHO SAYS "NOTHING PROSECUTABLE YET"

This is the Hillary post to settle all Hillary posts.

tl;dr: She's in a box and there is no way out. Here we settle all hash.

1. The email is an appetizer. The evidence already in the public domain is sufficient to convict on 22 felony counts and is not in dispute.

2. Guccifer has Hillary's emails, via (((Blumenthal))). That is material evidence of damage to national security.

3. The Foundation was always the real target. The charges regarding bribery and influence peddling will bring down not only the House of Clinton, but dozens of careerists at Foggy Bottom as well.

Now the scream chorus:

"She'll get pardoned." Fine - that act alone is enough to end her campaign in a classic democrat eat their own blood orgy.

"They won't indict her." Also fine. There are several alternatives. Pagliano's grant of immunity denotes that there is a judge overseeing the investigation. That judge has subpoena, summons and warrant power. He can call anyone to testify he wants. And publicize whatever he wants within the boundaries of national security.
Furthermore, the FBI can turn to any number of alternate judges who may be more sympathetic should the original one decline for whatever reason.
In the nearly impossible event that the FBI finds no empathetic ear in the federal circuit, they leak everything, not to the press, but to the Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Defense Committees of both the House and Senate. With cc: to the White House. Want to see a real constitutional crisis when the congress has the smoking guns, and even the democrats on those committees can't believe how monumentally stupid she was? Toast is ready.

"She did nothing wrong" The campaign itself has already admitted guilt, intent is not required, and her defenses all add up to confessions.

There is no escape but to withdraw and retire from public life.

>"Benghazi is Killary."
Such low energy meme.

What is it called where you slightly misspeak about your point so a bunch of nit-picking faggots bombard you with the "real facts" and make your point for you anyway? There's an actual term..

REMINDER

POST THIS TO BERNFAGS AND IN BERNFAG FORUMS

MAKE THEM WRITE IN BERNIE SANDERS IN THE GE SO THEY DON'T VOTE HILLSHILL

MAGA

Rough edit just need to know if people want more butter memes

Who remember?
youtu.be/jJky1akj-Vo

>1000 hours in MS paint

>comrade
it's over, us are done

fuckin' cozy right now lads, ngl. Eating a taco bowl, drinking some swiss miss, and laughing at butthurt liberals all while realizing that we've already won. It feels fucking great to be on the Trump Train.

holy shit all media networks have been talking 24/7 about trump for the past 48hrs

thats like 200m in free airtime

my fucking sides

2 MORE BONGS

REV UP THOSE DICK COPTERS

Reverse racist being a reverse racist

Literally nobody gives a fuck about authentic Mexican shit. Liberals are retards.

Even Mexicans can't make Mexican food authentic ever.

t. Mexican

Pay up, Mexico

Threadly reminder Trump supporters still need to turn out in upcoming primary states.

The other candidates are still on the ballot, and Trump isn't at or over 1237 yet.

Pic related, retweeted by Queen Ann earlier today, explains this.

Who /rally/ here?

I guess he has to if his dad is suspected to be the next SoC.

>he is in WV right now

they do know he gets around by jet, right?

also, taco bowls are fucking disgusting. soggy disgusting mess

OY VEY
WHY WON'T YOU BAD GOYS SHILL FOR HILL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=VoSCAnr-FRU

Does she support Trump?

I made a twitter account 30 minutes ago and already told 3 people to commit suicide lmao Im so edgy and shit.

the rules are the rules dahnald

Taco bowls are an American invention. Also Mexico doesn't have a holiday on May 5th. Just saying.

>10 months ago, no one knows who Soros is
>Trump hires a guy who used to work for Soros
>Every single media outlet is attacking Trump for hiring a guy who worked for Soros
>Soros name will forever be connected with scummy politics

As expected of the God-Emperor.

Composite memes can be some of the dankest

Are you ready for the first General Election rally?

>Trudeau
Such low energy meme.

He has a plane, you stupid broad, he can be in New York and West Virginia quite easily in the same day
>Mexican detectives

Hispanic=Mexican=Mexican inspired

DO THE MATH, TED

bro xDDDDD roflmao yoooo real nigga lmao homie sup boi

her father does, don't know about her

S I G N P E T I T I O N
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury

do the math, ted

UPBOAT PLEASE

friendly reminder that rato is still trying to take delegates from trump behind the scenes he might reappear at the convention to try some shit.

go vote for trump big time in the upcoming primarys and lookout for rato or 3rd party faggots.

Projecting libtard rant

memrade

I meme magicked this list into existence WV, save it, use it. Pic related delegates for WV Trump card.

Do it for the GE. Do it to prevent shenannigans. Do it to bury the coffin.

>DO IT FOR THE ALL TIME GOP RECORD
>DO IT FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT

Fuck forgot to post the link
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4i1vwb/petition_to_make_ron_paul_secretary_of_state/
UPBOAT PLEASE

[1:55:02 PM] Generic_/k/omando: I think that would be great if we could get Ron paul
[1:56:02 PM] Generic_/k/omando: on Paul as Secretary Of State! Let us meme this into reality!

Ron Paul himself tweeted it. Sources: pastebin.com/87ja6MXD

Sign this petition: change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury

Our plan to meme this into reality:
Go to Trump rallies with RON PAUL SECRETARY OF STATE signs. Make a fuckload of signs, bring a fuckload, hand them out at the rallies!
Also, spread it on social media. #RonPaulSOS

Spread it on Reddit as well. They love Ron Paul, they can be useful allies. The ZOG can only be defeated through unity. Put aside the petty rivalries. Reddit is on our side here.

DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT
RAND PAUL FOR VP
RON PAUL FOR SECRETARY OF STATE

#RonPaulSOS

Hey, we elected a meme Prime Minister and now you guys are doing the same with your president. Share the meme spirit.

>it ain't me starts playing

We shall defend our board, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the forums, we shall fight on the social media, we shall fight in the memes and in the tweets, we shall fight in the internet; WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER

MAGA

prepping the wax, for my carrot

REMINDER TRUMP GENERAL!
We once again hit our phone banking goal of no fucking calls today and are a presidential nominee.

hello rato

can't take any chances

>VOTES
>CURRENT: 10,716,280
>TARGET: 12,089,564 (BUSH 2000)

How many do the dems have at this point?

YALL BLACKS COME ON DOWN TO THE CHICKEN SHACK TONIGHT. BILL WILL BE THERE SERVING CHICKEN LEGS FROM 7 UNTIL 9. FREE HOT SAUCE AND ALL THE KOOL AID YOU CAN DRINK. HOPE TO SEE YALL THERE, FRIENDS. PEACE OUT.

Bern victims on suicide watch

MAKE ME GRINGO!

DO THE MATH TED

What are the FACTS behind these claims?
I want to know how to succinctly debunk their implications

lolwut

But they don't do it illegally, Mexico will deport illegals without mercy and have a wall on their border to curb the flow of illegals.

You ever have the place you work at by the balls? I have a video of a certain person pulling a food item out of the trash and then sending it out. It's perfect material to have. And they didn't even fire the person for it.

"I will never leave a fallen comrade" is the last line of the Warrior Ethos, which is in the Soldier's Creed. Shut your fucking mouth, guy.

Wow, I didn't realize it was that close already. Beating the record will be easy.

Is happening man really going to be SoS

Will they build the wall?

Mmmmm taco bowl

I love hispanspics

Hi Sup Forums, does Mexico really have a border wall between it and Guatemala? Google only shows a snopes article saying it's false, but I hear people claim this all the time. It would be nice to have a source.

#DO IT FOR HER

I'M DONATING $25

MATCH ME, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MATCH ME

Fucking hell MSNBC today

>Morning Joe finishes, top banter, all good
>main programming:
>look at Hillary's twitter campaign vid, let's replay it 10 times and discuss it
>check out this nobody democratic senator candidate who's going to lose using Trump's words against him! Let's play it 10 times
>Rolling Stone tells Trump not to play their music
>noting how many random nobody politicians and pundits won't support Trump
>they actually interviewed a random Indiana delegate who said he's not going to the convention
>oh, a GOP Senator just said there should be a third party candidate? Let's put up a graphic of Trump, Clinton and a silhouette of a person with a question mark sign on it
>they keep saying how things are 'falling apart' for the GOP and questioning 'how this happened' (nice framing)
>they actually have a Gary Johnson interview on Meet the Press right now

This has happened in the space of about 24 hours, they massively toned down the obvious Dem shilling for the past few months, now they've ramped it up to 11

I can't watch Fox because it melts my brain and CNN is so fucking boring, why did Shillary have to do this to my news station? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's kind of a lefty on some economics, talks bad about "neoliberalism". She may see Trump as a "neoliberal".

The shilling here has become unbearable.

>LE TRUMP BANKRUPTCY MEME
>LE TAX RETURN MEME
>LE WHITE SUPREMACIST FROGS

Man, Cheri is a hot piece of ass and I would tear her pussy up given the chance but she's completely nuts.

it's happening

>But I digress!
Women are not intelligent enough to post something which warants putting ''But I digress!'' at the end of it, unfortunately we live in a world where female inadequacy is subsidized by tax payer money, so enjoy your few minutes in fame, poor little non-white woman.

This bitch has had it out for Trump since day 1. Maybe she's jealous of Megyn?

4 out of...

Fair enough. Just never underestimate a large group of low-energy memes. Meme magic builds up as the memes are shilled, so that even a meme that hasn't seen the light of day since Ron Paul invented The Happening could potentialliy CAUSE a Happening.

the meme magic is real

They just could not go without
>lel drumpf is orrraaangeeee XDDDDDDDDDDDD
could they?

>California

has semi-closed primaries.
Californians must register as democrat or 'No Party Preference' to vote for Bernie!
Must be registered by
Mon, May 23

>Montana

has open primaries.
Montanans can vote for Bernie Sanders regardless of their registered party

>New Mexico

has closed primaries.
New Mexicans must register as democrat to vote for Bernie!

Must be Registered by Tue, May 10

>New Jersey

has closed primaries.
New Jerseyans must register as democrat to vote for Bernie! However, undeclared voters are able to change party at election ballots.

Must be registered by may 17th

>North Dakota

has open caucuses.
There is no voter registration in North Dakota: Just show up!

>South Dakota

has semi-closed primaries.
South Dakotans must register as democrat or undeclared to vote for Bernie!

Must be registered by Mon, May 23

>Washington, DC

has closed primaries.
DC residents must register as democrat to vote for Bernie!

Just say he's run hundreds of business so getting only a single digit number of bankruptcies still counts as an "A".

I have no doubts it will be packed, but I also know for a fact that the liberals will be coming as well and there will be butthurt to had.

No one is being paid to stump for Trump. It is a liberal-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing his campaign.
>No one is being paid to stump for Trump. It is a liberal-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing his campaign.
No one is being paid to stump for Trump. It is a liberal-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing his campaign.
>No one is being paid to stump for Trump. It is a liberal-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing his campaign.

Reason is a useless mode of argument. Tell her if any of that made a flea's fart worth of difference, he would not be the candidate who will MAGA.

This should help you out
Go to the "Bankruptcy" section