So how many virgins you're have fucked Sup Forums ?

So how many virgins you're have fucked Sup Forums ?
be honest
me 10

I are have fucked zero virgin

1. I found out later the other was sexually assualted as a child.

same

I FUCK MYSELF EVERY DAY BY NOT ENDING MY LIFE

Atleast 10. Should be closer to 13 or 14 but I could tell a couple were lying.

I fucked 3 girls, none of them virgins. However, I gave one her 1st orgasm. She was young, had never even masturbated which I found odd.

2. both times were kinda shit. couldn't fuck normally, it was too painful.

3 I think? I think it's 4 but I cannot think of who it is.

she lied! kidding;)

Three, and this is the first time I counted.
Self esteem just went up to -99!

chink cuck spotted

1, me.

But she was previously married to Warren Jeffs.
So 1
Out of 54 women.
2 others, I was the 2nd.

3. Fell in love with the last actually

2. Wasn't great and while I didn't mind the blood, it's kinda awkward when the girl is clearly in pain even though she tells you to continue. It's always better when all participants know what they're doing.

Only five, although two of them had extensive masturbation experience, and one of those two was due to a weird threesome situation that ended up causing my gf and I to break up even though she was supposedly into it.

Felt food at the time, feels bad now.

1, she was my first too, and I put a ring on that bitch asap.

I broke in 11 by the time I was 23. Here is one of them when she was still a virgin.

Anyone know who she is?

You dumb prick. Wait until you're both 40, and then see if you still find someone your own age attractive.

thats the virgin i fucked!
she lied to you bro

I've fucked over 600 girls now but never fucked a virgin always used goods for me. Been close a couple of times but for some reason never went followed through

fucked 4 girls. two were virgins. Two were complete sluts. There is no middle ground for me.

Maybe she lied to YOU

1 and has made me never want to do it again.

three

Saw the blood in two of them but the third was also a virgin (she rides horses and the hymen broke when ske was riding).

One, my wife.

None. Still with the one chick I've fucked. I'm her like 9th guy however. Interesting times.