Other than ladyboys, what can you tell me about Thailand?

Other than ladyboys, what can you tell me about Thailand?

Cute child prostitutes

They got a king, and their food isnt as good as the rest of asia

Also, literally monkeys everywhere

muay thai

Have you been there?

Yea, it fucking sucks. Hit vietnam or the Philippines. I live in the Philippines right now.

Also, japan is nice, but for the cost of going, just go somewhere nice in the usa, china is gross as all fuck, but it makes me feel like a jew when i see the cheap prices on everything

Hm, that's a shame; I was actually planning on going to Thailand at some point (particularly to Pattaya).

My interest in Japan is dwindling, however.

If youve never been, go just to say you went, but i know id never visit a second time.

Then again, i also hate tourist shit. Truly couldnt give a shit about that temple. I spent that whole day teaching a monkey how to steal my wallet

Tell us about
>that temple

What's your goal in traveling? If you're trying to do a sex tour in SE asia you're better off in the Philippines fam.

This guy knows whats up. I'm half filipino so I'm probably a bit biased, but I've been all over asia and the Philippines really is a great place to vacation, especially for english speakers. It's super cheap, everyone speaks at least a little bit of english, if you want great tourist attractions and amazing scenery it's got that, if you're trying to enjoy the night life or do a sex tour it's super easy to get laid.

It's filthier than a well-used whore's bunghole.

Not as bad as India, but basically a shit stain on the planet nonetheless.

Just to go....to explore a land I've always been interested in, but hear so little about.

Duterte has fucking hit squads patrolling the streets how the fuck is that better than thailand?

Cause as a white guy, i dont have to worry about the hit squads. Fucksakes man, i live in npa territory, and its gotten safen in the last year

Fam, i seriously didnt even give a shit about it. I was fucking about with a monkey the entire time til my wife said fuck it, lets leave

What are you doing in the Philippines as far as work? Are you originally from Murrica?

>implying detroit and chicago wouldn't be wonderful places to live if trump hired hitmen to roam around killing drug dealers and gang members

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

I had money, the family i married into is well off (not rich, but they are good business minded folk) and they set me up with a rolling investment. Have about 20k coming in off every 100k php. I got more money but its all sitting in a us bank

Am i wrong, or are you just upset i said it?

You're wrong.

Now to dust off a liberals favorite line
>Thats not a fact

You must be a black democrat in the midwest

Damn that sounds nice. Life will never work out for me like that because of crippling depression and shit social skills. I barely leave home.

smells like shit and it's noisy as hell...and who the fuck needs lady boys when most of the chicks there will fuck just because you're a westerner?

No, white west coast, now just fuck off back to Sup Forums. It was made as a containment board for (You).

Should've known

How does it feel to know your gf cheats on you with nignogs?

This is bullshit, the food tops

Fam, i grew up below the bottom half of the the poverty line in chicago. I was a fat, loud, mean sack of shit. I was homeless for more than half my life.

Now i got a beautiful wife, money, and live in a tropical paradise*. All you need is to see the opportunity to rise above yourself. Take chances, and work on charisma. Learn that you need to be able to take a hit before you can be the one hitting
*Paradise is opinion

Taste in food is subjective, it's like when I say I hate Italian because it tastes like nothing but oregano cheese and garlic

You have to be 18 to post here.

Oh fuck, a california cuckboy

My mistake, you are much much worse. Do come to the Philippines and tell people how bad duetrete is. Im sure it wont cause you to get your shit kicked in.

Bet youd have supported marcos, faggot

Never too young you or old to be a cuck though...

I didnt even say bad i said "not as good"
>which, opinion or not, is true

Id put up the worst squid adobo against any dish in thailand. But i also love that shit

How did you do it?

You gotta want it. You gotta be ready for long sleepless nights, and going hungry cause you put the food money into the next idea. Willing to do it? Then proceed with me to step two

Dont stop. You got your idea, work on that shit daily. Doesnt have to be groundbreaking, but it does have to be your life for the time. Start your own shit, mine was conputer work (started building computers for fuckos below market price using used parts and finding deal, ending up selling my company while on the verge of getting security system set up contracts)

You need to work and work and not stop. I put my own money in to get a better deal on parts (there was a massive office estate sale, got tons of monitors and such to sell off etc) and put myself in it.

Zee next post

Next, visualization. Put pictures of what you want everwhere. I had a picture of a pile of money on my phone, and promised myself i wouldnt change it til i had that. Want the hot girl? Same premises. Dont fucking settle. When you open your wallet and see some money (more than you had) dont say "man, thats nice" nah, you tell yourself that you are shit for having such a small wallet. You need to carry a fucking bag for all your cash. Shit like that.

Never stop. Smack yourself when you think you have enough. Tell yourself you will have more

See next post

Learn to see the chances you have. Notice how people tend to always complain about the snow on their street in winter? Go to the next town meeting and offer to plow your street if everyone chipped in 10 bucks (cleared an easy 3k every storm from the several neighborhoods who hired me) and of they didnt want me? So, What did i lose by asking? Nothing

Live in a university town? Hire local meatheads to help you move shit for the preppies and asswipes. Same premise.

People are blind to the money making opportunities afforded to them. And let me tell you something, the filipinos have this idea on lock, thr same place i buy my beer sells me my phone time, my cab driver and they tailor my clothes.

Be a jack of all trades.

In short, invest in yourself, dont stop til you have what you want, and the only thing you lose by falling on your ass is the bad idea you had

From what I know about Thailand, while never going there myself. As well as rampant accepted prostitution there's also a great scene of delicious street food that is cheap (cheap drinks too) that most people who wish to be serious about world cuisine need to experience. Also there's a deeply rich history of Buddhism there with some amazing older and newer temples or shines which I'd personally love to visit sometime in my life. Obviously there are really flashy ones but some of the older stone temples would be more worth looking into, in my opinion. As well as this there's also, I've heard, some great dance clubs out there which will probably play music you've never heard and have tons of people having fun listening together on a dance floor.

More than just some of the culture I know quite a bit about the politics (like I could ever understand fully) of Thailand and if you're at all interested you might just want to read some articles about the current state of the place as well as the recent history of it as a state. Places that had monarchies are just generally more cool in my opinion than places that never had any sort of royal family. I mean I might not think it's a good system for political system but there's tons of cool things that has come out of those systems in places like this.

>A well informed well thought out opinion, on MY Sup Forums?

In a seriousness, this is a top notch post

Care to go over the recent history a bit?
I know that the last monarch died, so there's a year-long mourning thing going on, but that's about it.

I mean more than the Royalty, the grit of the political spectrum has been more or less politicians (and military) *(and civilians) fighting over the whole "Does Thailand belong to China" aspect, which is what I was referring to. Which is just a whole giant mess with crazy emotions flowing out of Thailand about them wanting to be an sovereign nation, with a much stronger military which has been trying to take away much of their culture and adapt that to what China wants the live's of people to be. So, I may be a bit biased in this but it's kind of like a modern example of colonization. And please do not misunderstand me here, I am from the US and we have done worse to many countries so I am not saying this as if the country I belong to is superior to China for what they are doing.

Anyways I was unaware that their last monarch died, I should make a note to look into that eventually so I can understand more of that aspect.