Can someone edit this so it looks like it says April on the mirror I'm trying to catfish this girl for her tits if...

Can someone edit this so it looks like it says April on the mirror I'm trying to catfish this girl for her tits if someone can do this I will get them and I will deliver

I have no photo shop skills

Bump

I know, but when someone who does comes along this shit'll be funny

Come on Sup Forums I will deliver

thank me later

Another image to work with

Needs to be believable

Zoz

yea that's why i added fog so it's like he just got outta the shower and cleared an opening so he could be seen

>comic sans

Just added some intagram filters

Bitches love that shit

kek

im doing it now

these shops are fucking awful
does anyone actually know how to edit a photo, not OP just an ashamed of my people Sup Forums

I'll share the tits

are you retarded?

lol
>Ashamed of my people
>Not knowing how these threads work
GTFO newfag

i can do better but this should be enough

here u go

Looks like I might have to try this

I'm gay tho

Using this

I like this one

this is gold

She's starting

someone screencap

yw faggot

this thread

Put me in the screencap

Fucking kek

That's it ?

OP keep us updated

She's teasing

Catfishing a whale is impossible dude just stop

encourage her to drink more. tell her to take a shot for you. that'll get us some tits at least.

Putting together a full calendar I see.

April will deliver tits w/ an OP calender, he can thank me later

Still gay tho

First one

She looks a bit tubby

Why did the quality change so much from the first 2 pictures?

Lmao

top kek

nigga all that work for that

Those tits are easily a 2/10

smh

Oh God. Abort this whole op. Those tits are gross. Op, cut the disgusting tits off after you finish raping her.

'April' is really Adam

Do not want

oh shut up guys they're not that bad. at least OP delivered. let's be honest, it's late as fuck on a saturday night he's doing better than most of us.

Hola, July, qué tal. Te saluda Bruno Bassi. July, escucha con mucha atención: Te recomiendo que cambies su vida de una buena vez y déjate de dedicarte a robar cosas ya sea de animales o cualquier cosa que te estés haciendo. ¿Sabes por qué te lo digo? Porque, ¿no sabes que robar cosas eso es en contra del delito?

If by wasting a ton of time cat fishing for shitty nudes when the internet is full of nudes. Then yeah I guess he's doing better than most of us.

U fucking wut?

Send her this and say

"Locked and Loaded"

FUCK man, whoa, jesus. DAMN.
Source?

If she says no to this you have no hope OP

Just here because i want to see the calender completed also this

Rich, white bitches guaranteed

That's one hell of a room there

Sup Forums Calendar: On Sale Now at Gay Truckstops and Glory Holes around the world.

Is actually OP

That looks like a fleshy bullet for an assault rifle. 0/10

She delivering more?

So that she knows OP is gobblin them cocks

i hope not

at least he's actively getting some original content. there's a certain thrill to the hunt, even if you're not hunting top game.

probably but all these virgin faggots dissuaded OP from posting more with their ungrateful asses

lmao, that shit looks weird af fam

OP what's your kik

Mikekramer906

lmao

you sound like one of those lonely guys who gets super wet over any random low quality slut.

Is it just me or have a lot of the threads today been actually really fucking amazing? What the fuck?

Wow what a dissappointment huh