terrence ross is elite

thunder are the joke of /nba/ lmao

bodied

Westbrook
Robertson
Durant
Ibaka
Adams

Would they win the finals against the cavs?

I know right? this is peak milana

and idk at least it's a good game. paul george is always fun to watch. these 830 spurs games are pretty comfy

where are lebron kyrie and love?????????

well they already lost to lebron once and thats was when they still had Harden and Ibaka was still elite

so no

>make new thread
>don't post it in old thread

>he doesn't automatically check the catalog when the thread's at 500

baka desu senpai

wtf is goin on...

that's how we did it in the old days

oh look /nba/ is using go wiz's self-leaked trip

hahaha so funny xD!

are u mad

Good lord

reminder that he is the most /nba/-core president

Check those rims

Do ppl with iPhones just not watch webms or am I missing some sort of app? Just switched from android

>young, non-injured players resting
>resting multiple players at a time
>in DECEMBER

What the fuck is going on?

just download vlc player and open them with that. it takes a a few seconds to open it but it beats having a lagdroid where everything takes a bit to open

The NBA regular season means almost nothing especially for a team like the cavs who have bitch smacked the 2/3 seeds multiple times this year already

Woo the heat won two in a row

Wow this thread is can I assume harry is shitposting elsewhere

whats wrong with the lakeys?

I thought /nba/ said that Ingram was the next Durant?

Will Kanter ever recover?

>/nba/
>being right
>ever

lmao senpai ...

Kanter getting boo'ed out of the building.

what he do

>beadle is 41

mufuggggg she's so fine..

Are the Kings this bad or are the Cockshits that good?

Their best player, Nick "Swaggy P" Young, is hurt and Ingram isn't that good

Me on the right

Both

when are they gonna gangbang beadle this is literally the only reason i watch nba pregame

real talk beadle is 41 and if she needed some good seed so she can have a kid I'd be more than happy to donate

Beadle is old news we /ledlow/ now

Rachel Nichols will forever be my basketballfu

this the gen?

*sigh*

Ingram is a bust

this

original thicc

What? beadle was never hot

apologize

for what? nearly everyone had them making the playoffs this year. it was obvious they were improving...

Id pack that ass tbqh

>beating the blunder

Who cares. Should I apologize when they drink water too?

vine.co/v/5QjaqOqE9Va

F

Thanks old bean

>brooklyn's bench
even they knew that was nasty

GO MAVS
mavs-pistons looking good so far

im this

|------|

close to being done with this lakers team, there are no more excuses. losing to the Brooklyn nets? feel like chugging bleach and running an intersection with no seat belt on.

I fucking hate being a lakers fan

>westbrook is only statpadding
>wins 6 out of 7 during 7 straight triple doubles
>losing when he doesnt get a triple double
Brodie is better than michelle jordan

How long until >we send in ron artest to just beat the shit out of a ref? A message needs to be sent

> dat mejri slam

calm down lakeys bros

we are going into a 6 wins streak from now on

We'll get over it. Magic isn't walking through that door. Kobr isn't walking through that door.

Cavs bench is so fucking trash, Iggy, Livingston, and Javale are literally 10x better than anyone on the Cleveland bench

Warriors in 5

Did the refs have it out for the Lakers? There were at least 2 no brainer fouls that weren't called.

more excited about this defense desu
matthews, anderson, finney-smith , and barnes are all really good on defense, and mejiri is good enough against someone offensively limited like drummond

>Cavs bench is so fucking trash, Iggy, Livingston, and Javale are literally 10x better than anyone on the Cleveland bench

Don't worry lakersbro, Brodie will do it eventually.

FUCK Dame, FUCK the rockettes especially beverley, and FUCK salty ass Utah

How in the fuck are the Thunder playing this bad /sp? They are getting exposed without Dipo...

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

KOBE COME BACK

powell so lucky right there
GO MAVS GO MAVS GO MAVS GO MAVS GO MAVS GO MAVS GO MAVS GO MAVS GO MAVS GO MAVS GO MAVS

I know it's just so goddamn frustrating. What happened to our defense? We weren't great by any means at the beginning of the year, 17th overall in total defense through 20 games, but jesus fucking christ it's been so bad since. What happened?

wat should i tune into

celtics spuds or thunder jizz?

faggot leprechauns spuds. Jizz game is boring

ok

gospursgo, milana! tres bien!

Rockets have now won 8 in a row.

Even though they were facing garbage teams (and the Warriors), it's still a nice little run.

I've said from before the season they were going to be good. I think they can get the 3 seed in the west honestly

How is the offense now? Is it still playing similar to earlier or are there more TOs, more ISOs, etc?

eventually eric gordon and ryan anderson will slow down, r-right

rockets are better than the clippers desu.

dont @ me pails4lyfe

>garbage teams
OKC isn't THAT garbage

The thing is, Ryan Anderson *has* slowed down during the recent stretch

And Dekker has sped up

It looks so much better now that nick and dlo are back. They're getting fantastic looks, it's just that no one was hitting shots tonight. Didn't help that dlo got in foul trouble, but the lakers missed *so* many open looks tonight

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE MAVS MANIACS

If Presti would pick up Gay and Cousins we could become relevant again... dude needs to stop being a cheap nigger and pay up. Frustrating as fuck to be a Thunder fan from last year to see the pile of shit they put together this year.

Ryans still playing good and shooting 40% from 3, he's just trying to be a presence on defence

Which team represents the entitled millennial generation the most?

Is this even a question?

It's not like he's had an opportunity to get either of those guys. And what the fuck would you do with cousins? He's a horrible fit with the thunder

Warriors

Not the guy who asked, but actually yeah. Warriors are the knee jerk, but look at the fucking cloppers. All they do is complain

Clippers

gay would be an awkward fit considering they just got oladipo for that spot and cousins wouldn't work next to adams

Spurs

Nothing but liberal nu-males and fedoras

Gay plays small forward, oladipo plays shooting guard. But I agree with you, gay would be a terrible fit as well. The thunder desperately need outside shooting

false flag

Spurs are literally the most humble fanbase ever that also actually happens to know real basketball. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

>also actually happens to know real basketball
>tips fedora

is jon leuer elite?

sg/sf is so interchangeable these days. out of all the kings players they could've gotten seth curry would have been the best

>who happen to know real basketball

Thank you for proving my point.

dlo never hits shots, hes a sub 40% career shooter lmao

I would take anybody relevant at SF who can score. BEASTBROOK can't do it himself.