Sup Forums IS BTFO!

You need to practice your logical skills Sup Forums. This board is for being politically incorrect. Most people here support Trump and deny any criticism of him. Meanwhile, us Hillary supporters get shouted and downvoted into oblivion in your hugbox. Therefore, it is politically incorrect to support Hillary. You've shifted the paradigm yourself, Trumpkins! You've made Hillary cool, and the rebellious anti-establishment voters are FLOCKING to our camp. I'll enjoy watching your phases of denial until November.

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

Not politically incorrect to support Cankles, just Retarded.

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smearing her campaign

I'm the only one left not totally filtering this shit out. FGM

Do u have any dignity?

Jesus christ. The fucking denial is without bounds.

>Down voted
>Sup Forums

I had a mild chuckle.

Do you lose your job for being found out to be a hillary shill? no? Ok then.

Hillary's a freakin' square you nard, now get outta here limpdick, I got some hiney to hunt

you get treated as you deserve

cry about it

Trumpkins are the shills now Sup Forums. This is a Hillary board now.

This board and this website exist in the context of global politics. We have not shifted any paradigms globally, so claiming that it's politically incorrect to support Hillary because Sup Forums doesn't support Hillary is retarded.

>n-no you're the shill

kill yourself homo

Sup Forums belongs to the Nords!

Do the world a favour: Kill yourself!

Till the money dries up lel..

>doublethink garbage

fuck off nigger

> Pantsuits are cool.
She is just a bad grandma. Her breath probably smells.

>our camp
>cum stained dresses

cucked to the maximus

>downvoted

fuck off you ggolb

Your family will return to your homeland soon juan

SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS

Drumpf BTFO!

I'm a hillshill now!

This "mememagic" aka: Gamer Gate Hackers, have caused plenty of damage.
This "Kek" you shills worship is just a beta basement dwelling misogynis with nothing else to do in his spare time.

> downvoted into oblivion in your hugbox
> downvoted into oblivion
>downvoted

>I don't understand satire: the post

>Everything on Sup Forums Is satire : the post

Say it with me Sup Forums

PRESIDENT HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

>nice try ahmed, but you ain't gonna achieve anything with this flag

Hi, shill!
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

If you honestly believe anyone actually worships a drawn frog meme named kek you're retarded.

They'll worship a dead jew on a stick.

Which has thousands of years of faith, testimony, history, and authority behind it. Are you saying you're retarded?

Why can't I filter this thread? This one and the fucking clinton general.

Are the mods fucking with us now? Try it yourself.

Are you saying that faith, hearsay passed down from generations, conflicting accounts, and people trying to oppress others based of it is validation?

Did I say I'm Christian? No, I said there is a lot more reason and a lot more opportunity for someone to become a Christian than there is for someone to worship kek. It's a meme, it's satire, now fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.