I've just taken 4 times my normal dose of Ritalin and it's kicked in. Trips decides what I do next

I've just taken 4 times my normal dose of Ritalin and it's kicked in. Trips decides what I do next

Post dick

Take the rest

Xan it up bitch

Buy coke and aggressively take advantage of a girl, post pussy asshole tit pics.

Rr

Stop. Right now. Seriously if you start stacking that stuff it will ruin your life. LISTEN TO ME, user. YOU WILL REGRET.

Jack off furiously.

Show belly button and go to bed

jack off.
i used to abuse adderall all the fucking time
nothing better than jacking off all night or fucking a chick all night. better than heven

Already know this shit. No fucks given to be honest.

>ritalin
Unless hes 13 years old I dont think this soft drug will ruin his life

Problem is finding shit to jack off to.

Send nudes to your mom

Run into your mom's room and yell out 'nigger'

So my friend gave me a stockpile of ritalins, but I've never taken them before. I've tried adderall which made me super focused and really helped me work. I tried snorting a 10mg ritalin without anything having happened, then tried snorting another maybe an hour later and still couldn't focus. Question is, how much should I take to get focused, if I will at all?

Devise an elaborate plan to be more edgy than taking four Ritalin.

Go to sleep

take the rest of the bottle.

I did a 100 mg dose of concerta once
Good luck sleeping Sup Forumsro
Imo just find something interesting to do cause you're going to have a bad time
If you have any weed smoke ALL of it, makes the stuff more balanced + you'll be able to eat

Early morning here. I'm good

pick up a book and study something

I did a 500mg dose of concerta and this happened...

Read some Wikipedia or TV Tropes and be fascinated by the trivial minutiae.

Stop acting like the excited potato that you are. Parents only put their kid on that shit because they have a rambunctious fucktard of a child and need an excuse because you can't seem to pass classes that niggers do in their sleep.

go fuck yourself

it actually helps when your attention span is fucking shit and nothing else will help

I mean sure 4x is a weird dose to take but saying ritalin is for fucktards is just stupid

>1 chemical group off from cocaine
>soft drug

I took a 1000mg dose of concerta and this happened...

Drink 2 pots of coffee.

get your life together