Hey question. Does anyone know the view the U.S. government on psychics...

Hey question. Does anyone know the view the U.S. government on psychics? Do they care if you are and are doing stuff with it? Any information will be much appreciated!

too late for you now user, they just flagged your isp and are watching your every move. better work on your mind shields before its too late.

Cool story bro. I'm simply curious as the supernatural isn't technically real.

They know you are all charlatans and are eager to prosecute

yes Chris its all pretend.

hey OP , did you watch strange things on Netflix?

So they don't care? I claim nothing lol. 4chun is all works of fiction.

Chris?

>strange things

No but from a paragraph read on wiki the plot seems decent? I did watch shows like the twilight zone and outer limits though. Do you know those?

Nope, spinster women care a lot though

damn your old and yes I watched them all.

lol what is that suppose to mean?

I'm getting there :(. But I'm still considered young by societies standards. I was just a weird kid and enjoyed adult shows. Why did you ask about the Netflix show though?

it answered your original question.

Are you implying I can't get yung bitches?

Bumping with my political views. The refugee crisis is pure insanity. People are literally advocating for the importation of medieval mentality culture. Which believe its their duty to conquer all that oppose them. I despise liberals deeply. They go against their own survival in the name of tolerance. Which is why they are cucks. Look at Europe today. All the women are getting raped for this sick fucks. Holdin out as I put it lol.

To answer your original question, a real psychic wouldn't be so easily brainwashed by Russian Psyops. You're a threat to no one.

plenty of liberals are anti-immigration
sjw =/= liberal

and you are not nearly gifted enough to come to the attention of the fed, too much fluoride in your water

I 100% agree, Europe has gone to hell.
I just hope the ones who loves Refugees so much are the ones who get raped.

You think I don't fact check every side? I've been following the middle east daily for 7 or so years. I saw Qaddafi go down. And remember when Assad was on the ropes. It's classic C.I.A. ops and they fucked up as Assad is "still breathing" as I put it. Putin is a money hungry whore but he isn't selling out his people's asses literately.. Salafi Wahabi Islam is a scourge that must be wiped out. Just because you lick the boot doesn't mean it won't step on you.

I never once met an anti immigration liberal in my life. Take that commie shit else ware.

Honestly from what I see. Either massive civil war across the globe or ww3. Either way we will want popcorn.

then you're living in the wrong country nigger

U.S.A. is #1. Eat my oppressive all might dollar faggot.

your country will be ashes in the next 30-50 years

As long as I live. No fruitcake mentality mofo are going to stop me.

Like everyone is bribed. Your vote is a joke. Even if someone with more sincere goals reaches high office. They are bribed into submission. How does the .1% dick taste where ever you are from?

Why do people hate Jews so much?