So my roomate kept telling my beautiful pooch that she is a "bad dog".... trips decide what I do

So my roomate kept telling my beautiful pooch that she is a "bad dog".... trips decide what I do....

Other urls found in this thread:

resizeimage.net/
androidauthority.com/photo-editor-apps-for-android-337494/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My pooch btw

pooch is good

kill room mate

Piss all over his room. Blame it on the dog and say it was because he was mean to her and he should rethink his actions.

Looks like a sweet doggo. Was she doing anything to warrant being called bad dog?

Punch him in the dick

Teach your roommate what a "bad dog" *he* is

that is actually plausible because she is on steroids for an ear infection and it makes her drink more water and pee uncontrollably.

reroll

Took a shit in his shoes and he walked all day without noticing but not really. He had to squeeze the anal juice out of the shoes though.

Let doggo sleep...

doggo

My roommate is drunk and she peed on the carpet that I quickly cleaned up because she is on prednizone. Which i told him about.

>take shit
>grab out of toilet
>disinfectant/smell masking spray on it
>slide under pillow
>wait until he turns the pillow over to the cool side overnight or sticks his hands under

Ah yeah I had to give my doggo prednisone once and he was a piss machine too. It really can't be helped.

quit being a bitch

She is resting. My camera pics say they are too large. I treat her well. She is my rescue.

Smear shit on their bed.

ballpeen hammer to head of roommate

Well my dog means a lot to me, so fuck you.

I like this suggestion. Anyone know a way i can post my galaxy s7 photos without it being too large?

MSPaint

Well there ya go, plausible and sweet justice. Cute pooch btw hope she feels better soon. I had to take prednizone before for eczema and it really does make you piss like crazy. I literally couldn't fall asleep some nights because I kept having to get up and pee so I'm sure it's really hard for a doggo.

On my phone?

Shave friend's head in his sleep

Quit being a fag and hammer your roommate already.

>resizeimage.net/

OP here. I had it when I had the flu and it was horrible.

Is there an app i can take more pics of my Finny?

Give your pooch her favorite snacks and snuggle up with her. Also, tell your roommate that he's a fucking asshole and to leave your dog the fuck alone in a very serious tone.

She sleeps with me every night, and I even put covers on her.

Then squirt ketchup or whatver available condiments you have all over your roommates bed. Post pic with timestamp.

give dog laxatives and make them shit on their face

My dog sleeps with me too nigga.

Is there an android app that takes under 2mb pics? My phones pics are too high

Same with my two dogos my nigs. OP needs to do this.

Use the gallery's editor to resize them man.

Good shit

No resize option.

androidauthority.com/photo-editor-apps-for-android-337494/

Is there an edit button, and then after that is there a little wrench icon at the bottom? I'm on a galaxy s5 but these things are all kinda the same.

Roll

What i get after edit. I guess i can screenshot my pooch

Butt fuck doggo

No. Here is some ass for other peoples help.

Ashley Conway in STL ish area.