Can i get a job with a 2.2 gpa in business (university)

can i get a job with a 2.2 gpa in business (university)

You will have to make a low priority of your formal education and instead play up some other skills you have or be willing to work for much less than someone in your position would.

If you have a track record of any kind of success at your first job it won't matter for the next.

What does your portfolio look like? What the fuck do you have you offer, you entitled lazy little fucking cunt?

i thought my 2.7 was low lel

Is that pic of you

There are no girls on the internet

Just figure you are likely at the bottom 10% of your class. Every class is going to have a bottom 10%. If given an option of picking you or 3 of your random class mates it will always be a better pick to go with your class mates.

Perhaps you aren't great at academics. Thats fine. Go into business for yourself and use your businesses to build a portfolio.

sauce on that romper though?? i need it.

It's 2017. The president is a fucking retard who is possibly illiterate.

It's your time to shine, user.

Sorry to burst your bubble fags. Pic related is not OP

Turn a few million dollars into a few billion and people call you retarded.

Not a single persona asked for my GPA. Nobody cares, they just want someone to fill out spreadsheets for 8 hours day.

yes but it's going to.be much harder

doing well at school is much easier than what you end up having to do to make up for being a shitty student

He would just have to work for way less and start at the bottom. Honestly a lot of business majors have a minimum income that they want to make which will class them out of a lot of jobs that are open to this guy.

This. I'm worried with my 2.8

Yes. Walmart is ready when you are. Please apply online or at an in-store kiosk.

He's actually losing money.
If he had taken his inheritance and onlyinvested it all into an index fund he'd have more money than he does now.

keked vocally

He has fucked other people but be made a shitload of money before Fred Trump even died, even at his peak Fred Trump was worth less than $300m. The Donald is worth easily 10 times that much. He never inherited billions.

2.2 gpa in business means your legally retarded. Apply for disability and not work for the rest of your life. Win.

If you're asking for advice on Sup Forums, then you're probably not someone capable of getting a job

Do you know what they call the guy that graduates last in his class at medical school?

Doctor

He didn't inherit billions; he inherited millions but he still would have made from just investing in index funds.

You might be a special kind of idiot because undergrad business majors are as stupid as they are pretentious.

If you network, but if you're on Sup Forums you're prolly autistic anyway

Yes McDonald's is hiring