"Polar Vortex" Bowl

>record cold temperatures everywhere in the northern united states
>50-70 mph winds
>wind chills to hit -35F
>widespread wind and ice damage

We could have some of the coldest games ever played this weekend, get ready bros

>TFW working a UPS driver helper gig in this shit
kill me now.

It's supposed to be 16° in NJ tomorrow

its gonna feel like siberia for a few days, good luck

ty fa.m

gonna be comfy af

It's gonna drop to 40 degrees below freezing here in Eastern Washington. holy fuck

>people STILL think global warming is real

>mfw tomorrow its supposed to be -2 at my job corps center tomorrow
>mfw its a comfy 42 after just getting home for winter break

you realise OP is colder than that, right?

It was literally like in the 60's a week ago in the NE

I'm talking about the technical temperature, not including wind chill.
If we're including wind chill like OP's map does, Eastern Washington will be about 15 degrees colder.

my b.

lmao

its time to get coze

no it litterally wasnt

t. new england fag

deadass b

t. uneducated allergic to science retard

Right, it was actually two weeks ago.

t. PA fag

>PA
>NE
>2 weeks ago
frick off

tfw never been on the east coast

I too saw this on Facebook my friend

NE as in North East, no one says NE to mean New England

Post these for other states

Why do people act like NE is so great? It's literally Liberal North Dakota

>Denying a proven phenomenon across earths entire history
>Implying one exception here and there overrules a trend.
DELUSIONAL
E
LEL
U
S
I
O
N
A
L

This is why

It's literally not. North Dakota is literally nothing. People from North Dakota consider a trip to South Dakota an extravagant vacation.

never been to NE, but i feel like North Dakota is 50x shittier than anything in NE.
North Dakota is a new level of shitty nothingness.

its not great, it sucks

Gonna be awesome. I just read an article about how packers bears tickets are starting at 35 bucks because Chicago pussies can't go out in the cold. Should be about -10 with wind. Still has nothing on the -48 ice bowl

whats wrong with New England

thats what i was refering to m8

>Lambeau Field's turf-heating system malfunctioned, and when the tarpaulin was removed from the field before the game, it left moisture on the field, which flash-froze in the extreme cold, leaving an icy surface that became worse as more and more of the field fell into the shadow of the stadium.
what a shit show

It's boring and full of liberals

the most boring parts of this country are full of conservatives, bar Texas.

there are a few republican spots near worcester

Cities = liberal
rural areas = conservative

this

fucking no one willingly goes to Kansas or Nebraska or Iowa

Yeah. That's why liberal areas are way funner than conservative areas.

THE FUCKING LOW IS 15 DEGREES IN VIRGINIA. CANT FUCKING WAIT TO GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING FAGGOT SHITHOLE ANYONE WHO LIVES NORTH OF GEORGIA IS A SUCKER IDIOT

the real problem was choosing "warming" and "cooling" to describe the phenomenon of human-made climate change

the truth is, carbon dioxide emissions from factories, cars, etc are proven to contribute to the destruction of parts of the ozone layer which leads to warming oceans, melting icesheets, and volatilty in the natural weather systems on earth

I'm a driver in Texas bruh try 110 degree heat

As a manual laborer in Montana (where we experience both extremes), I can tell you that working in the blistering heat is 100x better than working in the biting cold.

All I have is a fucking hoodie and jeans....terrific, can't wait to walk to finals and work in this weather.

>you are now acutely aware that i moved to MA from TX a few years ago
heat i can deal with. wind chill is another monster.

funner how? funner like a clown do they amuse you by pozzing you and supplying you with more interesting drugs?

cities just have a higher population density which means you can get conversation novelty without having to go very far, thats the only social benefit the city offers.

I can't even watch that the cringe is so strong.

Koji pls

>you can get conversation novelty without having to go very far, thats the only social benefit the city offers.
found the autist

the air hurts your body, its brutal

shieeeeeeet

yeah i suppose if you hate good art, cuisine and variation in entertainment options, then you are correct.

wassup fellow lake neighbor

Soldier Field gametime temperature for Sunday: -1 degrees F.

Straight out of a fucking early 2000's teen movie.

Bay Area masterrace. Always between 50-70 here

Americans are so soft. If it gets cold stop wearing shorts and put on pants. If it gets really cold like -60 put on your plaid button up shirt instead of your winter t shirt.

last time i wore my pants, some asshole took a creepshot of me and uploaded it to the internet

>wearing pants in Shartistan

>wearing pants

don't be ridiculous the poo will run all the way down and into my socks that way.

Im a roofer, suck it up

Waaah

this map just points out that minorities are a bad thing economically, and for HDI, education, obesity, crime, ect

No need to live with minorities

too expensive

taxes too high

Asians beat whites in pretty much all those categories. Idk why people insist on grouping all minorities as monolith, subscribing to the idea of "colored vs non-colored" identity politics

i fucking hate living in florida

What's wrong with that?

>Least coast

and nothing short of a few strategically placed EMPs or millions of people killing themselves is gonna make a difference

>proven

kek

>Poughkeepsie
what the fuck is with the names in the NE

fucking canucks

12/15/16 at 7am CST, it's gonna be fucking cold my dudes.

I live in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. You know, that place that was almost entirely on fire like two weeks ago.

It's been so fucking dry all year, so fucking hot (it must've been 65-70 the other day with like 30mph winds in fucking December), it's unbelievable.

I grew up here but I lived in south Florida for 8 years, 31 btw. Coming BACK to this place, the fucking stark contrast of the climate here now versus then is incredible. There's no way that anyone could deny climate change having experienced something like this.

DEPORT

>idiots still think that global warming exists

Dont worry, im sure the gunfire will keep you warm

It's not us. The DEW line is failing and it's all coming over the arctic from Siberia. AKA the Russians are interfering in your winter now as well as your election. Heck, they probably made one of those weather control devices.

"They" had to drop the "global warming" narrative a decade ago. It's just "climate change" now; which is just as all-encompassing as their biased-correlation mathematical models which fact seek the end result their hearts desire to spin.

you're on to something, doesn't help the constant hudson bay vortex is giving it a push

99% of the time when someone says "minorities" they mean hispanics and african americans

relax

in college they now talk about "Underrepresented minorities" because asian people study too hard/care about school

>global warming is made up because it's cold during the winter in one part of the world

That's literally how stupid you sound.

what should i get my mom for Christmas?

libcucks BTFO

dragon dildo

go to sleep, mom

A bull

>his mom is higher T than him

yeah my mom was born with balls and a vagina and now im a boy ((female)) with a 8 inch clit

>Its cold outside in the winter so global warming is fake

I bet you don't have a single clue how the greenhouse effect works

>the frigid wasteland of america

Vancouverite here. Just got back from a sunny day at the beach.

But it was the US who had the weather control device.

i just busted out laughing thinking about him knowing this video exists 10 years from now

kek, completely forgot about this

all to shill some shitty chocolates/flower website

>mfw live in florida but enjoy cold weather

theres something soul crushing about having AC on during xmas. even in arizona it ussually gets a bit nippy this time of year

>when they fall for it

even if you're trolling you're still retarded

i also dont doubt that public school failed to teach you a basic concept of "averages"