Trump must be stopped!!!

Trump must be stopped!!!
C'mon darknet!!
We want our cp
We want our gore
We want our FREEDOM TO TAKE AWAY OTHERS freedom?

Wait what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BSq0HqvwV9Y?t=1m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No!! Shut up!!! You can't just say what you want. You think this is America??? Muslims are in charge now!!!!!!!!!!!

did anyone click on those videosprout links the other day?

that there Bill Nye guy is makin' us all look like fools cause he's science and we ain't. better call him a peedo file, that always works.

I'm out of the loop. I used to watch this faggot for science. Is he rly a pedo now?

.. Trump is a muslim? I FUCKING KNEW IT.

he's had a hundred days to nuke islam and he HASN'T DONE IT YET. he must be ONE OF THEM.

He's as much Science as Hilary Clinton is President.

oh yeah, he must be, 'cause someone posted a pic on Sup Forums that said so. do you really need more evidence? CASE CLOSED.

Nice trips

... so he's not a pedo? okay.

top fucking CHECK

>>ZINGER!!!

fuck off, Ivan! WE KNOW YOU DONE IT.

I don't know. Bill Clinton is a rapist people post all the time, but I've never seen him rape someone so fuck your libtard logic

OP is a faggot. Kek has spoken.

Op is a red pilling faggot

Can anyone in Phoenix,az get me some lsd?

i don't know. i've never seen him raping loli in person, so i'ma give him the benefit of the doubt.

i've never actually seen Archbishop Pell fucking children, either. i've just heard about the people who went to see him and accused him of protecting priests who fucked children. Pell just sat there and stared at them until they went away. what a professional! princes of the church!

i can get you some capsules with cold and flu mix plus a bit of vinegar and i can tell you it's lsd and charge you fifty bucks a hit. is that okay?

You voted for Hilary

You're a pedophile

You voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus!

You ass raped a goat and accepted Mohammed as your divinity and savior.

Daily reminder that an autist is making anti-Bill Nye threads on Sup Forums

>Every
>Fucking
>Day

Please, just go away. If Sup Forums doesn't want you, then why the fuck would we, dickhead?

So you can post responses like this and feel important in life.

Following a Fear and Loathing quote with some edgy cringe shit. Shameful.

youtu.be/BSq0HqvwV9Y?t=1m43s