In this thread we talk about why open carry laws might make you feel like a bad ass American preserving your rights...

In this thread we talk about why open carry laws might make you feel like a bad ass American preserving your rights, but make you look like an asshole with a penis problem. The girl is included in this.

what a bunch of losers.

White men need to be ready to dispatch niggers on sight.

When a nigger enters a restaurant, every white man should be aiming a weapon at the nigger's head

girls dont have penis

I conceal carry often, and most people, gun owners or not, laugh at people like this. We all realize that they are just trying to get a rise out of people when they do this. They are seeking out confrontation with police or just regular people they encounter so they can rattle off whatever lines they've memorized from the constitution or related court decisions.

Kek

I open carry daily, I see nothing wrong with openly carrying a pistol. I'm not to big on carrying my rifle around unless it's for a certain circumstance.

This is cringe
But this is equivalent to taking a wifeu pillow or pony plush toy to a resteraunt.

None of theese people look like they require a weapon for work nor have they just been at the range.

Its like strait laced office workers that go and buy a Harley and have to have a certain exact helmet and skull bandanna for their mouth qnd then need a leather vest (which theyve never needed before they decided they wanted people to look at them like they're bikers)

Its cosplay, dress-ups for adult children

God am I glad the open carry protest faggotry nonsense is over. We had a bunch of these cucks coming into our store with their gay-ass guns and NRA/Gadsden shirt/hats every week. Kicking them out was funny, they'd go on about "muh rights", yet our state lets me refuse service to anyone for any reason.

Checked

Look at their skin. Its not just white, it's office white. It's I dont go outside, I don't do manual work ever white.
Its the type of white that feels less of a person because they're aware of how useless they are in comparison to regular humans

ITT: Gun control shills. inb4 "Muh school shooters" "Muh Crime" "Cuckservative Republicanz"

"REEEEEE I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONSTITUTION REEEEEE"

Good work sir.

I just hope you throw niggers out too.

Wew

If anyone tries to stop me from carrying out my CIVIC DUTY as an American of shooting up a school, I'll just point to the 2nd and make those Libcucks cry their Leftist tears.

It is my RIGHT to shoot people. Don't like it? Get out of my country!

Not only does it look retarded, but its a tactical disadvantage to show your gun.

I suppose its meant to be scary, like a tattoo or an SUV.

Are you shitting me, do people actually carry assault rifles and pump actions as edc? That is fucked.

Chill, Satan.

Losers

>dress-ups for adult children
kek, you're absolutely right

I carry but my god, that's trashy. Guns aren't about showing off, they're about being able to protect yourself.