USA whites are now exiled from the country and Scandinavia accepted them all as refugees

USA whites are now exiled from the country and Scandinavia accepted them all as refugees.

What would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MXCCrxsWWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=qqnvj7w8Nis
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=sweden&country2=russia&Submit=COMPARE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anglo and Latino

It would be more crowded than China.

Hell on earth for the Scandis I'd presume

Not enough space.

Denmark has 5.5 million people. Finland has around the same and Sweden has double that.

So they're the less crowded.

Obesity rises, walmarts become commonplace, crime will increase exponentially and getting shot is the most common cause of death

Purges scheduled.

Finnic-Anglo alliance sharts in all the IKEAs, rendering them financially insolvent

>walmarts become commonplace
Fuck you.

>crime will increase
Nah. He said WHITES (which, yes, includes rednecks but they'd just be shooting the somalis).

>getting shot is the most common cause of death
Does this finally mean we'll have non-communist tier gunlaws?

American whites are much more violent than Scandis

Scandinavia is bretty big, we could settle them all in the North with the Lapps.

If you cut US population by 1/3 and consider these people to be white, this would be 100 million.

The proper punishment for being American would be to settle us all in Danish Greenland

This is right, and this is good.

>Increases in feelings of entitlement
>English now becomes the language of Scandinavia
>People claiming their 13.46% Scandinavian heritage to legitimatize their being there
>Access to guns increases
>Thousands of churches are now built
>Taxes drop
>Healthcare is privatized
>More roads are built
>Fast food restaurants and Walmarts start sprouting everywhere
>Conservatism rises
>meth use rises

Damn I kinda want to invade Sweden now

Don't forget that their government alcohol system is abolished so prices are much cheaper (but will probably lose variety).

>>Thousands of churches are now built
We have a metric shit-tonne of churches already.

No you libcuck
American white crime rates are the same as white euro crime rates

Finland isn't Scandinavia.

Not enough, there will be a church on every street in every city, town and village

>new-worlder denial

>The French
???????????
>The Californian

They'd have to share crampted apartments with all the muslim refugees. There wouldn't be enough jobs to go around

Maybe we can enslave them and force them to work the iron mines in Kiruna?

Counterpoint: we would just eat the Somalis

This is true
Compare maine homicide rates to danish ones

Lol

>implying we wouldn't shoot all the muslims and takes their place

Fine, but after you've dealt with the muslims there's the Yugoslavian gangs to worry about. They're armed as well and practically owns the immigrant ghettos.

Also our government will throw a hissy fit because you're murdering brown people

why is that necessary?

We must stay connected with the heavens in hopes they send less hurricanes and tornadoes our way.

Different denominations probably

Why are american churches so
A E S T H E T I C ?

Every town must have a church for every denomination within that town. One for the Baptists, one for the Methodists, one for the Lutherans, one for the Presbeterians, one for the Pentacostals, one for the Mormons, one for the Jehovah's Witnesses, one for the Anglicans, one for non-demonimational christians and one for the Catholics.

Not every church looks that good.

I assumed most of you were protestant because of British heritage

I've never even heard of half of those denominations wtf

America you're too heretical

Many of our churches are really disgusting actually

There's so many different types of Protestants. I'm half Mexican so my mom is Catholic and my dad is one of the types of protestants, Methodist.

Lutheran is the superior version of protestantism

It's mainly Catholics, Baptists, Methodists and Lutherans.

I don't really know much about Lutherans. All I know is when you have to fill out what your religion is on an American thing there's like 100 different denominations

just google korean churches in america and you get a whole bunch of eyesores

fugg that looks like a damn Walmart

How come there's so many Mormons in the west?

it can get worse than that pic

because basic history knowledge

>mfw some Yugoslav tries to kick down my door
>shoot him with my Kitchen Table AR
>run in my room and grab by bedside Glock
>shoot him again for good measure
>criminals too scared to rob somebody fearing they may be armed
>crime rates drop

Sounds like a fun time Tbh

We tried to kill them so they exiled themselves to a desert deserted shithole.

>mfw Americans remove both kebabs and kebab removers

Because a of a mass migration to utah with the intent to create a new jerusalem

youtube.com/watch?v=-MXCCrxsWWQ

honestly we'll probably just form a business alliance and sell guns to them

Except them muslim Yugo commies. Can't have that

They started in New York but everybody hated them so much they decided to search for a promised land in what was then technically Mexico. This nutjob polygamist Brigham Young led a bunch of crazy Mormon settlers out there and they genocided the native Indians and started a theocratic regime under Brigham's governorship, which ended after a small war with the U.S. government.

>they genocided the native Indians
wtf I hate mormons now

ANCIENT JEWS BUILT BOATS AND SAILED TO AMERICA

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8

I AM A MORMON

>Smart ones will voluntarily leave, the US is becoming a niggerfest anyway.
>Rednecks and Mormons stay because "muh land" and "from my cold dead hands" nothing of value is lost.
All in all you get some hard working white northerners

I don't know. Will you talk about us like you talk about your countrymen?

Yes. You'll be asked how your day is and asked to come in for tea and you'll like it.

With all those immigrants, does Sweden become a top 15 nation in soccer?

I grew up with a guy from America. He turned into a total Russiaboo

They did not genocide the natives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

wtf I hate Utah now

Mormons are just as bad as muslims

We'd give you a hard time

I'll show you a hard time bby

Finland isn't scandinavia

Good. Establish the next Danelaw in my boipucci

Yes you are

Finland comprises the balls of the Scandinavian benis

>Fennoscandia
>Scandinavia

Ddskjgfhsddeijsuhflosakgn

this homogenous society becomes a fucking hellhole

>yfw burger refugees commit more crime than Somalis

>Finland
>Iceland
>Scandinavia

next you're going to tell me Greenland isn't part of Scandinavia

>Scandinavia[a] /ˌskændᵻˈneJviə/ is a historical and cultural region in Northern Europe characterized by a common ethnocultural North Germanic heritage and mutually intelligible North Germanic languages.[2]

>The term Scandinavia always includes the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway and Sweden. The remote Norwegian islands of Svalbard and Jan Mayen are usually not seen as a part of Scandinavia, nor is Greenland, an overseas territory of Denmark. However, the Faroe Islands, also a Danish overseas territory, are sometimes included

I was just taking the piss with my earlier posts but on a serious not if the Faroe Islands are considered Scandinavia then so are you

Population density would "only" be around 237 per km^2. Roughly the same as Germany. Would probably end up uniting from the overwhelming American majority. The domestic languages wouldn't necessarily die out, but they would be largely be pushed aside in favor of English. Scandinavia would become probably the most powerful country/federal union/whatever in the world overnight. Tensions with Russia would of course skyrocket. Seeking to defend itself Finland and the Baltic states would become even more of a strategic buffer zone than they already are.

There wouldn't be much stopping Russia from just rolling in and taking all of Scandinavia (unless the Americans were allowed to bring their guns)

So I guess we just become Scandinavia Oblast and that's the end of that story

1. American diaspora bring their navy with them
2. IKEA stronk

Genocide of Scandinavian peoples due to genetic dilution by breeding with Amerimutts.

Hm true. We should racemix with Finns instead.

only Australians are allowed to enrich our pure KHAN blood

A half Finnish-half Australian offspring would be the ultimate shitposter

>There wouldn't be much stopping Russia from just rolling in and taking all of Scandinavia

Fearmongering sells and apparently sinks in to the populus like fever.

Newsflash. Russia is the pure meaning of a papertiger. They couldn't invade any armed 1st world country due to their weak economy. They're barely making it with Ukraine to begin with and even with them they're struggling.

But they would steamroll Sweden right? Because I've unironically prepared for a Russian invasion, stocking up on food, exercising and shit.

No, because we've gotten defence deals with each other where other would intervene immediately if Russia would invade either of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqnvj7w8Nis

What would Russia even have to gain by seizing Swedish clay

It's a little unlikely. Congratulations on your fitness though.

Nothing in reality. Gotland is the only thing Russians are remotely interested in adn in the current political climate seizing it would kill russia's diplomacy for rest of it's existence and make the whole country be embargoed by every western nation on the planet. As i said Russia is paper tiger, the only thing they're currently able to do is act tough. Realistically they can't do anything to anyone.

Even with Finnish support our military have been downsized so much by our retarded government that we wouldn't stand a chance

I mean just look at this globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=sweden&country2=russia&Submit=COMPARE and then honestly tell me if we could win

Yes, obviously they can just pull all of their troops here and just roll through, that's exactly how modern warfare works....

Dude I don't fucking know anything about modern warfare but those are some huge numerical differences

I see Russian submarines and cyberattacks on the news, so I prepare. Better safe than sorry.

we would probably start ww3

those are really plain