My mistress sent me my name is Raj

My mistress sent me my name is Raj

SHOVER573
DAFUQ

Unfucking real.

That is how one circumvents a banning for dox. Mistress is a truly original op.

Raj this website automatically gives your phone a virus. What are you doing man. Do you Have a picture of Steph you can show us?

Hi Raj, what does your cum taste like? I would like to try, if you don't mind :)

calgary catfish proves himself yet again

Maybe someday mistress can teach you about system32 or about making crystals. Ask her about it.

good boy raj
tell your mistress that anonymous thanks her for the keks

My mistress was banned

Raj this website takes all of your toads on battle toads so u better hide!

Raj I sent your boss every picture you took tonight. Your mistress is using you in the worse way possible. But I have a feeling you like that. Show your eyebrows.

Fuck you Raj,i will not give my mistress to you!

Did fucking Raj just get trip sixes his first time here?

Raj Dhillon, you are a man among men. We only wished we could get in so good with mistress. We keep trying but you are the one who got noticed!

When we speak of "men"... from now on, we only mention Raj Dhillon. Our great mistress only favors thee.

>doesn't know what mistress looks like
>doesn't know what mistress sounds like
>obeys every request from mistress
>even posts on b for mistress

God damn this is just beyond sad now

How long the ban last

It lasts 9.999999 lightyears

you should be able to see how long your ban lasts if you go to Sup Forums.org/banned

holy fuck this is insane

Your mistress is a bafoon if he can't figure it out himself.

I mean she. And herself.

Post picture of your eyebrows so we know its you.

odds mistress is a he
evens mistress is a she

get

MISTRESS I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING. GET YO BITCH TO TAKE A SELFIE IN THE LIGHT TO SHOW OFF THE EYEBROWS IN A POST FROM HIS OWN PHONE

DO GODS WORK. TELL HIM YOU CAN'T SEE HIS PICTURES ON WHISPER AND HE NEEDS TO UPLOAD THEM HERE

NIGGA IS A DUMDUM WHO WILL READ THIS WITHOUT COMPREHENSION SO WE GOOD

I might be retarded but this thread is tripping me out and I can't follow what's going on entirely.

Reroll

Science and art is now one with the internet

Lurkmoar.

2/3
kgo

Oh

fucking kek m8
come on mistress / steph / op

Mistress favors you and we are all jealous. She is the prettiest and fairest of all... and you have her now. Fucking Raj thinks he's so great. I had to finger my mom while she slept and I got nothing out of it!

looks like mistress is a he!
kek

Mistress will return on may 15th

Who the fuck is this bitch that this post is about and what's all this about eyebrows?

Inb4 planet x

RAJ
YOU MUST SEND THIS PICTURE TO MISTRESS

OR ELSE

Still need eyebrows to confirm

Whats on the 15th?? Holy shiiiit

>mistress doesn't know shit about ip spoofing
>mistress is a 300lbs pimple ridden weeb
>had his dick out now and is probably lurking
>well played mistress

amazing raj, your mistress is very beautiful
you are a lucky man
post eyebrows

Raj you have done well. This is your mistress speaking.

Does that conclude this epic yarn? Cum was eaten. Eyebrows were shaved. Markers went from ass to mouth... then op did an inception and made the victim post for us. 10/10.

Dubs has spoken

Mistress has rewarded me

Fuckin kek
Out of everything he could use

Raj, you are so close! Have mistress call you!!!

These threads were fucking great

I think you has the wrong idea if you think this is what you're getting yourself into..

The image she sent you is a picture she found on google, that's not her. You're being scammed Raj. Wake up Raj.

Post Eyebrows NOW

wow Raj so lucky
wish i got to fuck her.. looks like you're in for a wild ride

Spread your eyebrows for us

My mistress is calling me now

Raj, mistress demands from u to post all pics of mistress on Sup Forums. That is mistress' wish. If Raj don't comply, then mistress will be mad and stop talking to u

Dude, you know that your "mistress" is just some fat hairy fuck that probably looks like this

Why wouldn't mistress be on google?! Raj, get her to send more. You have earned it through cum slurping, writing slut on your forehead, tying your balls, etc... you finally have this broad where we want her!

For posting CP - forever.

unbelieveable

That's a distance not a time

>OP

This has to be bait.. I want to believe.. but I can't
I bet OP is using two phones and pretended to get banned to hype up this thread. What happened to the info? Why aren't we fucking with this guy if he's not some imaginary bait with implied sorrow?

what happened to the "slut" written on forehead?

Btw if mistress is listening, restart your router, maybe if you have dynamic ip the ban will go, also try vpn

Kek

Something tells me this whole event is gonna be screencapped

I can't believe you got all of her attention for free. She has a waiting list of years to be her slave!

there are too many google results for that image lol. You're getting scammed hard, Raj.

The info is out there. Raj Dhillon will set you free.

munraj?

My mistress is real she told me to replied to your message

Tell mistress sometimes mods lift bans if he posts tits

whoever is screen capping pls include me

Desperate fucking dot heads. Every fucking time.

Will b sends Raj nudes I've been a good slave

I once posted that image. Mistress nearly bankrupted me... but it was worth it. She stepped on my balls for awhile... then made me drink her piss... but hours later, everything fell in line. She is just, Raj. Be with mistress now

hey niggers get me too

>This entire thread

Raj provided his phone number and address earlier.

Raj

>poo
>loo

Nudes for Raj

More nudes for Raj

Semi nudes for Raj

those fucking stretch marks

Are you trying to make him puke?
Even dot head spics have standards and this I way below the mark. Have some respect, Raj is a legend.

I will never understand how Raj won't drink his piss for mistress. It's like he hates being dominated by a beautiful, sexual lady.

I already did it, you slothful mothafucka

Those beatiful stripes at her tummy

RAJ HERE IS YOUR MOTHER, GET BACK INTO THE HOUSE, THERE IS SOMEONE IN FRONT OF IT
RAJ?!?
GEEET BAAACK INTO THE HOUSE!!! FUCK

Raj

>tomorrow morning

Raj can I be your new mistress

Raj

Put me in the screenCAAAAP LMAO

Raj for you

Raj

My name is Rajaram Krishnamoorthy and I live in San Ramon, CA. I am here on H1B. I smell like onion, curry, and musk. I like Naan and white women.