Do you guys think it was a mistake to kill off Maude considering it's been 2 decades since her death and the show it...

Do you guys think it was a mistake to kill off Maude considering it's been 2 decades since her death and the show it still going? Supposedly when she was killed, the show was gonna end soon, and yet here we are. The show is just not the same without her. Same with the other characters who have been retired because their voice actors die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/US_6hWZFifw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The cat died?

That episode oddly enough was the last one i watched on sundays. From that point on i would watch trailer park boys on showcase on sunday nights then sopranos.

>Supposedly when she was killed, the show was gonna end soon

No it wasn't.

She quit the show because she was tired of commuting from another state. She still occasionally does cameos.

yeah snowball ii died and then lisa got like 6 more cats that all died and then the crazy cat lady threw a black cat at her that she named snowball ii
it was a pretty fucked up episode honestly i don't know why the fuck they did that

I thought snowball 1 died sometime before the 1st episode, because in one of the treehouses Lisa says she was run over by the mayors brother, who is another never seen character.

>The cat died?

Fat Tony is also ded

>I thought snowball 1 died sometime before the 1st episode,

was snowball 1 alive in the tracy ulman shorts?

HAVE NO FEAR WE HAVE STORIES FOR YEARS

"And lets never talk about this again"

seriously though did i remember that episode right? it seems like it could have been a nightmare i had and thought was real life
why did they do that
who greenlit that

in the commentary they say Snowball I was presumably white and died before the show started. The joke being Snowball II is black and therefore not snow-like.

Of course, LIsa has gone through several Snowballs throughout the show, probably like 4 or 5

unless its a flashback neo Simpsons ep, I'd say you are memeing

It was like that yes.

I was refering at the joke at the end Lisa says something like "Ill call you Snowball II for convenience and make like all this didnt happen"

Skinner comes and tells her thats not very responsible.

"Sorry, Director Tamzarian"

i was right
ep. I, Annoyed Grunt-Bot
season 15 so definitely neo simpsons

UNDER PENALTY OF TOR-TURE

>The show is just not the same without her.

Which classic Maude moments do you remember most fondly? She was an inconsequential character compared to Ned and the boys.

When she congratulated Homer.

Which classic moments of your life do you remember most fondly?

Whatever happened with flanders fucking power womyn edna? Did they kill her off after the VA died?

it sounds like a fun episode

>Whatever happened with flanders fucking power womyn edna? Did they kill her off after the VA died?

Don't know. Apparently they implied, but never stated that Edna died.

Also Apu's wife's voice actor is dead, her character hasn't been seen since.

When was Edna a power womyn?

>Snowball I was presumably white
There's no "presumably" about it. She was there in some flashbacks.

>watching anything past season 10
disgusting

>Also Apu's wife's voice actor is dead, her character hasn't been seen since.

I always find it funny how the show wants to be politically correct and then they pulled the apu having nine babies thing. Even worse all the kids are older than maggie

I find it odd SLH has several centered episodes while the cat has really few... Groenning hates cats?

I think it was a mistake not killing of the show 20 years ago

I'm pretty sure she spat out 9 Kofta's because she took a shitload of fertility drugs to get pregnant.

The way the cat looks is much less personable than the Auschwitzian SLH, and the cat's running jokes are more how 100% genuinely catlike it is, while SLH is Lassie at times.

youtu.be/US_6hWZFifw