de.metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Solidus_Snake
youtube.com/watch?v=m5IaS4zTblI
youtube.com/watch?v=sibU3L0NkHg
imgur.com/a/6X4hV
youtube.com/watch?v=5GBT37_yyzY
youtube.com/watch?v=ESI4HZM3npE
genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/
youtu.be/PbdDMWognH4
libertyparkpress.com/dont-mess-texas-no-license-gun-carry-approved-house-texas-first/
youtube.com/watch?v=G4-RNfBsf0E
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
youtube.com/watch?v=4xIf3SD5zso
youtube.com/watch?v=eSELoqKxB3Y
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/08/22/you-give-religions-more-than-82-5-billion-a-year/?utm_term=.69d81e1dac3c
youtu.be/clhnYa4Z3Ro
mobile.twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/857743750000508930/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=lX2UTkfM3GU
s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/tumblr_kv4p10IZ9R1qzkbdp.jpg
youtu.be/9pWshQjwLIw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaundice
youtu.be/qWUBnrIaphQ?t=247
archive.is/s3xiD
youtube.com/watch?v=HcwyDL3-Qqo
youtube.com/watch?v=EuYAsWFEqU0
youtube.com/watch?v=sWG58EiOi5U
youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=iPuIaxv8kug&t

Scar: Ahh, so you haven't told them your little secret. Well, Simba, now's your chance to tell them. Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death!

sh/lgelwvdptbku2ly/AACPBgxILBxOWVKRvmSEesi

youtu.be/bzJDimvPW1Y

youtu.be/XI2gNuBKqY0

youtube.com/watch?v=dbB-mICjkQM

Kek blocked from my country

Can't post it, the system thinks it's spam :/.

giphy.com/gifs/funny-yes-workaholics-HFHovXXltzS7u

Something went wrong with the initial auth with facebook api

3 years ago had you asked me what I thought our foreign policy should be I would have had no idea what you were talking about. I was only 14 and I had no use for politics. All I did was go to school, play video games, and sleep.
My ! Political Awakening! Came back in 2014, in the wake of gamergate. The whole Affair seemed rather silly; it seemed as though neither side was willing to back down even though it would have cost them very little. As I came in near the end, I mostly read articles reviewing the situation, written by such organizations as cNN and breitbart. Every article I read slanted in some way; no one was taking an objective look at the situation. Certain authors defended the women; others stood by those bothering them.
After a week or so, I decided that this research took too much time. Therefore, I looked for a new way to get my news: YouTube. I could just video games and still to learn about situation. Anyone can post videos, so there were both left-leaning and right-leaning views. Tell that I had learned enough and what my opinion on it would be; after that I paid no attention to it at all, as I would just become annoyed with the Creator who is opinion I was evaluating.
All of the skills I was learning, and the knowledge of politics( you could even say political literacy) gained from my intrenchments gamergate came in handy last year, with the presidential elections. I had sources lined up, those whom I agreed with and trusted as well as those who oppose My Views.

gyazo.com/21007dcd23db69d00576bcbe7b87ce8f

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Terrible grammar/punctuation due to using Speech-To-Text

adultwork.com/iOS/#profile_557811

Depends on how hard I guess

Niiice. You still play DS1? I was having fun with SL1 invading earlier today

Hell yeah

I want to marry you

I started in Sens, then went up to Anor Londo and kept running into the same guys

asian pregnant solo

80 36076 16997

reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/4d3per/belt_balancer_compendium/

Are you from turkey?

suizhiu.tumblr.com

No I'm from the US

de.metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Solidus_Snake

That's strange

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

WHITE POWER TWO GENDERS EXIST MALE AND FEMALE !

∧__∧  
( `Д´ )
(っ▄︻▇〓┳═
/   )
( / ̄∪

youtube.com/watch?v=m5IaS4zTblI

There Can Bro Only One
Finish the campaign without dying

youtube.com/watch?v=sibU3L0NkHg

Happiness Hypothesis

imgur.com/a/6X4hV

youtube.com/watch?v=5GBT37_yyzY

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sanctum Piter oteum, Deus ore uneum. Hippitus hoppitus reus homine. In suspiratoreum, lepus in re sanctum. Hippitus hoppitus reus Domine.

sh/lgelwvdptbku2ly/AACPBgxILBxOWVKRvmSEesi

HONORIS CAUSA

youtube.com/watch?v=ESI4HZM3npE

I watch anime, play gun-related vidya, stew in hatred over the government and women, and dream of my future government-free gun and waifu-filled utopia

+14806549709

genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender/

youtu.be/PbdDMWognH4

libertyparkpress.com/dont-mess-texas-no-license-gun-carry-approved-house-texas-first/

(─‿‿─)

murica blocked too

Move this to legal principles

bippity boppity boo!

Nope. I can access it. (Ohio. USA.)

well apparently west coast USA is a different country according to youtube

¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

Desnudando La Noticia,

Hey Sup Forums :)
I welcome the university students that have just come here to have a visit of our board.
As a fellow researcher I just want to say don't let any prejudice hold you back. Come into here with a clear mind and you will find something good here. That is all I can say for myself.
You have come at a good time as Sup Forums is discussing about making a new board. An exciting time for everyone here I am sure, I hope that everyone enjoys the games that are coming into play.
I'll report on this event. Welcome the university students (tu) :D try and make a game that even Sup Forums can not solve.

Ya messed with the wrong un outwitted detectives(hai user).

Outwit Shea? He was but mere child's play, road kill on our way to victory. Trump? Nort but a silly article of fluff you keep around just to imagine that you are god an can destroy it in paiN just by letting it slip from your mind . (hey pol

Alway a good idea

room_goto(rm_menu);

EXTRA THICC

youtube.com/watch?v=G4-RNfBsf0E

BONES, My man.
$uicideboy$ / Buffett Boys

my playlist is full of bones and $B

I've got the whole $B discography on my D drive (on my Desktop.)
Listening to the Pouya X Fat Nick - Drop out of school mixtape rn.

listening to O PANA! - $uicideboy$ rn

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Fuck off.

As for where you can find it

Met-Art
2016-09-10
Emily Bloom, Katie A, Milena D

Taya Kerpenko goes under Milena D for met-art

youtube.com/watch?v=4xIf3SD5zso

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

youtube.com/watch?v=eSELoqKxB3Y

Profiterole

On the Spanish Security Security system, you pay 40% of the cost of medicines when you are given a prescription; they are free to pensioners or the disabled

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/08/22/you-give-religions-more-than-82-5-billion-a-year/?utm_term=.69d81e1dac3c

m'lady

youtu.be/clhnYa4Z3Ro

MA COS

Miyazaki

Nice dubs

Seconas Eruchio

mobile.twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/857743750000508930/video/1

youtube.com/watch?v=lX2UTkfM3GU

s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/tumblr_kv4p10IZ9R1qzkbdp.jpg

what the fuck is this madness

looks fun

youtu.be/9pWshQjwLIw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaundice

youtu.be/qWUBnrIaphQ?t=247

archive.is/s3xiD

gibmedats

youtube.com/watch?v=HcwyDL3-Qqo
F̧̛͓͇͈͓̻͍͈̼͙̝̖̝̯͔̞͈̻̣̝̑̈́ͨ͛̒̌͟ư̷̷̮͚̙̘̗̩̠̬̠̞̓̏ͮ̎ͩͤ̍̿̌ͮͮ̈ͦ̃́̚ͅn̢̯͙̝̻̫͉̯̗̣̭̘͓̰̟ͭ̃̿͊ͦͭͨ͊ͯ͂̓̓̆ͤͤ̄́̚ͅ ̶̷͎̖̯̫͇̪̮̩̯̹̥͆̂̐ͩͮ̿͘͟į̭͖̟̬͚͍̜̟̿́ͫ̒́ͭ́̚͞s̨̻̰͉̱̮̳̱̘̳ͣ̆ͪͭ͑ͫ̂ ̨̛̬̤̞̬̗͉̼̟̫͔̜͕̼̹̥̳̳̌̍̆ͨ͊ͪͣ͑ͦ͌̇̍̚͘͠ͅͅI̵̱̮̺͔ͯ̐ͪ̚n̻̬͇̼̤̱̥̹̖͆̎̔̈ͯ͋̔́̆ͨͣͯ̄̚͜͠f̴̗̱̰̟̔̊ͩ̿ͧ̐́̕͟i͙̰̠̪̘̘͈̩̬͍̮̤̝͉̗ͮͧ͑͋͗ͯ͑̀̓̽̾̋͡n̵̡̗̻͎̤̳̠̞͑̇ͤͯ̓ͬ̏̊͗̏ͯͧ̒̏̿ͪ́ͫͧi̸̴̡͙̩̫͔͍̝̖̩͓͈ͧͮ͌̏̄͗̀ț̡̢̛̛̭̟͓̰̞̑͊̐̆͌͒ͦ͞ͅȩ̯͕͈͔̭̳̙̬̥̐ͣ̎͒ͯ͐̋̉ͧͯ͂ͪ̐͂ͮ̚͜͝ ̛̘̗̟͙̥̟̣̝̏͂̂̍̎͊̾͐͆̒͘͠w̸̶̵̪͎̘̹ͭ̔́͌ͭ̽̿͋ͭ̽̏̇̃̒͟ȋ̡͔̙̥̰͍̞̫̠͓̤̭̞͎͈͓̄ͮ̾͢ͅͅt̯̮̗̗̠̞̪̙̰̝̼̤̪͙̿ͩͬ̌̀̓͌ͪ̋͌ͮ̏̓ͦ̋̀ͅḩ̴̱̣͈̝̺́̂ͧͮ͐ͦ̓͛̋̆ͮ̽̕͝ ̶̦̗͓̦̽̇ͩ͆ͫͦ̌̓ͩ́͜Ş̴͕͍͖̮͕̯͕̺̝̫̌͒ͤͨ͢͡ͅe̸̜̝̻̳̫̜͖̹̬͕͆͛ͩͭ̈́͋͑̄ͭ̾͠g̜̙̗͉͍͉͙̝͂̋́ͣͯͤ̓͆͌̓́͛ͭͧ̆̋ͩͯ̕a̢̛͙̙͙͍̰̫̬̩͛́̾̿̃͆͛̉̌̄̑͘͟ ̵̨̭̼̖̜ͦͩ̉̓̔͌ͩ̎̐̇̊͘͝E̴͔͈̥̖͍̼̣̻ͬ̉̈̋ͫ̈ͧ͐̒̓͌͛͟͝͠n̛͎̭̗̗͈͓͙̹̪̯͉̬͖͈̯̠̆̈̋̐̐̓ͯͧ̄ͤ̋͋͝ͅt̸̴̛̻̰͔͙͋̓̈́̋̑̐̆͋̌ͧ̾͒ͣ̌͂ę̸͉̜͔͓͍̰̦̹̖͇̝̹̺̉̾̆̔̐̿ͤ̃̒̀̿̏̀̍̓̃̀́͞r̶̠͓͈̙͖̣͓̫̞͕̱̖̪̝̆̒ͭ̾ͬ̈ͯ͗̾̉̑͛̚͟p̨̨͙̗͉̺͈͖̞̬̖͈̤̀ͧ̆̓̊͌͟ͅͅr̴̡͈͚̘̯̰͓͚͍̰̙͑̾̌̀ͣ̀ͩ̾͐͆̈ͦͣ̆̄̚̚̚i̶̸̛̱̜͍͔͔̜̻̞̜̮͖̹̭͇̣̰̻͂̋̍ͮ̀̋̔ͣ̽̉͛̾̚̕̕s̴̡͉̥͍͇̺͍̘͓̦͔͚̖̠͈͓̬͎̖ͦ̃̈́̇̉ͨ̀͞ͅë̛̛̤̦̳́̊̑͜s̸̩̻̦̜̪̱̳̼͖͈̯ͯ̐́̚͝ͅ!̵̗͖͓͖̰̙͍͓̭̹̯̒͂͑ͬ̍̿͗̂͊̔̓̋̌ͦ̓̏̎̚͜͠ͅ

youtube.com/watch?v=EuYAsWFEqU0

youtube.com/watch?v=sWG58EiOi5U

youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc

Well I'll tell you a story all about how my world got flip flopped upside down. And i'd like you to take a minute and sit right there so I can tell you how I became a hermit monk that lives in a chair.

what is this

M̢͓͚͓͖̻̻͙̹̭̜͛͊̆ͣͮ̋͆͞ã̸̠̱̫̺͙͍̥͖̈ͩͩ͊̀̋͂̔͒͑̓̌́̓̐͝j̴̸̵̧̳̞̦͕̬̪̰͓̻̘͔̋͗ͣ͌̇ͬ̄ͧ͒̉͛̈͛͑͒ͨ͗i̷̡͕̫̙̞̯̟̼̱͈͖͉̗̝͚̗̖̳̔̋ͬͪ̉̋ͫ̿͊̇̓ͧͨ͐͂͆̀͞n̴̛͇͍̟̟̺̠̜͓̻͎̝ͦͬ̓̓͗͋̐̽̃̍ͪ̄̈̀̚̚ͅ

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

You're both faggots