Pic related good deal for $75 14 grams?

pic related good deal for $75 14 grams?

very
>ausfag here 10-15 a gram

Very good deal. 10-20 per g here depending on your source.

i should say that is US dollars, im canadian so it was $100 CAD

Weed is mainstream, go do real drugs fucking noob

Must say, that's a damn fine deal you got there OP. But your still a fag for being OP. Thems the rules.

Good deal if that's really the bud you got!

thanks, it is
it's strong as hell too

And die young and skinny and horrifically malnourished, disfigured and psychologically damaged. Good luck getting pussy that doesn't belong to 50 year old crack whores you degenerate Junkie. Green is good.

AMEN HALLELUJAH

that's nice

This is in US dollars as well OP.

Very good deal. I pay $80 for 7 in Florida

very good deal

bad deal, 30 euro's 10 grams here

75 is a deal if it's good. Real dank here can hit 120 USD for 14g

where?

Bad deal 80cad for an oz

GET THE FUCK OUT OF CO FAGGOT ASS NIGGER

what kind of stupid ass monkey keeps filthy hand and cocaine riddled bills in the same jar as the weed??????????
>on top of it, no less.

Yes, absolutely haram.

Haha, nah Im just a real man. Only idiots who dont know how to take care of them self's die. I have clean needles and pipes, I dont share, get the purest shit, go through withdrawals so I can deposit more juice in my vien, drown in pussy from all the stim parties. Nah man, lifes good.

germany 10-11 €
im too lazy to transfer it boi

Ignore this, we pay about $200-250/oz, regular price for regular quality. $100-$130 for 14g too.

Lol you get that. my guy gets me good enough bud at 80 an oz. On a bad day we still get an oz under 150. Sorry you have suggested jacked up prices I hate getting overcharged

I can get 3g for 5 bucks

Nice man

You are under thirty, I guarantee it (but go ahead and deny it anyway ). You are either sensation seeking (addictive personality) or coping with trauma. Trust me man, I used to do that exact thing. Party, binge, withdrawal repeat.
Ironically being able to get through withdrawals repeatedly convinced me I wasn't addicted. It WILL take its pound of flesh and you WILL change, but you won't even notice it until someone close to you says so.
You're not invincible, even though you feel like it, and you will choke on your arrogance.

why do these threads all ways turn into a pissing contest on how much people get weed for? no one gives a fuck how much your weed cost just smoke it and shut your mouth.

Cause most of are high already?

Does anyone know any bud websites that ship safely anywhere in the U.S.?