Me

>Me
>has engaged friends
>they break up and i told my bf that i knew we would last longer lol
>next thing you know we are having a convo about engagement
>so yesterday night my bf ensured me that if i would want that it would be alright in the end
>his family wont accept me because they dont trust me for shit
>this morning i call him and he's like well I dont want to yet ofcourse and im like yeah i get that
>so i said just dont keep me hanging on a line for like 6 more years because then i will always be that girlfriend that your parents dont trust and then i'll feel like im nothing more but your fuckslut
>this resulted in him saying that he didnt want to get engaged at all actually. Which was weird since a day before he told me well yeah.
>fast forward 10 minutes and my bf is telling me he doesnt trust our relationship and that he thinks it is not reliable, he said i'd fail my school anyways no matter how hard i would try and then i got mad and told him i would block him
>he then said that i should block him and leave him blocked forever because that would be better.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tits or gtfo

Fpbp

THERE ARE NO WOMEN ON THE INTERNET
GTFO NEW FAG

what the fuck did you even want by this post?

/adv/ is more suitable for this type of stuff but I'm sorry to hear that.

How are you handling it?

so you're both 16 then?
because that's not a conversation grown up people in a healthy adult relationship would have.

Ok. first of tits og gtfo.

second here's what really happend.

> having fuckslut gf which i'm thinking of leaving
>she starts talking about engagment.
>Really don't want to spend my life with her.
>next day she keeps on going on engagment
> Fuck this.jpg
> break up and say mean shit to get this clingy bitch out of my hair

>find new slut.

He was never into you, you were simply his on hold gf

this

adults couldnt give two fucks what family and friends think of their relationship

oh and he said yeah cause he wanted to end the fucking conversation, its the answer we give when we really just want to like i dunno sleep?

another 16 yo

sounds like the typical 15 year old relationship problems

26 actually

Congratulations.
Your (ex) bf is a faggot, and you just dodged a bullet.

Imagine how much better things would have been if you married him first, and only then he realized he was a faggot and dumped you.

Good luck. Sorry it turned out this way, but faggots will be faggots, and they never learn. Try dating someone from Sup Forums instead?

is your in you mid 20`s and his family doesnt trust you then i am going to guess your have whored around enough on him that everyone has a reason to hate you.

Really? learn to cook. your used pussy aint enough to tie him down

>fast forward 10 minutes and my bf is telling me he doesnt trust our relationship
How many times have you cucked him?

I dated a qt3.1415 with self-esteem issues, whose parents didn't trust or like me. Eventually, they decided to dump her on me and 'allowed' us to get hitched. Of course, they changed their minds again and spent the next few years talking my waifu into leaving, and one day she did.

Pfeh. At one time I thought I could "rescue" her from an abusive, ultra-controlling mommy. Silly me!

really quick cus i want to go back to my skyrim pirated game ;)

if u have 20- years old then it shouldnt be a problem at all... thats life

if u have 20+/30- years old then it may be a little bit more complicated...

either way that only shows that he was not ready for a couple's life... and thats good because u would be in typical cheatting husband issues in a couple years

so now u just need to have as main issue ur life, concentrate about ur future and forget everything else. it will be hard but not impossible

MODS

also see the above greentext. you naive shit kid. let this be a lesson, you were his young fuckslut

Kill him.

MODS

wtf 26 and still studying?

MODS

also MODS

and
MODS

Could be that.

Or could be she's the wrong color, or lacking in $$$, or struggling with education, or bf's parents are psycho. If OP has behaved in untrustworthy ways before, she knows what she has to fix. If she hasn't given them any reason to justify this bullshit, the only "fix" is moving on.

To reiterate, your bf is a faggot. You got lucky (and didn't get pregnant). Enjoy the rest of your life.

Sucks to be you.

BF's fucking your friend that was engaged. Now you should start fucking this other dude.

Are you 16 or 26?
This thread is getting worse and worse.

at do you mean? if she got knocked up she would get a pay check every month. it would be the best ting to happen to a girl who cant git her shit together

more like she should kill her self for being a dumb fucktoy and starting drama over it

>Spider-Man has left the building

so you started dating when you were 10 and he was 15?

all these replys and not even a nipple
you cunts are cucks for sure

>>boards.Sup Forums.org/b/731021184

kek.
A little late tho :^)

they are just jumping for the bait. its what keeps their neck bear so shinny.

share?

OP got what she wanted from thread, and is now adhering to 'tits or gtfo' by gtfo'ing. Not an ideal resolution of course, but at least she's not endlessly bitching about it.

OP claimed to be 26, and then OP claimed to be 16, and then OP deleted it.

OP is a bad person.

>Not an ideal resolution of course
if she that reluctant to show off some and is havent that much trouble keeping a guy she is either fat or really ugly so it probably was the best out come we could of had

the person who said they were 26 wasnt op, and who knows which user posted that thing about being 16

>mfw i dont understand anything of what you type

>but he like and i am was that then it gone and it think so that

Whelp my gf of 9 years and mother of my 2 year old daughter left me three weeks ago and is already with another guy. Her reasoning was so that she could figure herself out and do things guilt free. So if he's pushy footing it around like this just end it now and you don't end up like me. Find someone that won't bail on you.