rateyourmusic.com/~machaerus
rateyourmusic.com/~toolshed00
rateyourmusic.com/~Fox_McCloud
rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt
rateyourmusic.com/~natethegrate
rateyourmusic.com/~plantwhiteroses
rateyourmusic.com/list/KISINEV/toxic-rymers-with-bad-taste/

is this the new diarrhea users list?

it's just sal being dumb again (that's his shit / diarrhea)

@73102056
this is what happens when a meme gets out of hand

*teleports behind you*
*rates your favorite album/single 1 star*
pshh... nothin personnel, kid..

sal doesn't care about gossip tho (other than attacking trannies)

he literally starts fights with people for no reason in chats and calls. what the fuck are you talking about? sal is a gossip magnet

lads
I want to branch out from music to other art mediums such as film, literature and fine art but I have no idea how
where can I go and what can I do to educate myself

You're playing a game of pick up shits in a shit bottle sir

i meant he only attacks people he's interacted with, he doesn't anonymously talk shit about random users

The Wall

Start droning L "Y" J, he's a superior ploymath with the best taste in music, film, literature and fine art.

user i already said that isn't me

go kill your cat you pussy

you're a man who hasn't asserted himself as such yet, not a woman

drone ~lad

way ahead of ya, pal

it's already dead

how are you so smart?

he's privileged and has no life

i'll have the antiwontons with the creamey sauce please

follow my list ~pabanks

rateyourmusic.com/~yuh
rateyourmusic.com/~yuh
rateyourmusic.com/~yuh
rateyourmusic.com/~yuh

study the canon for each respective medium

wtf

watch these
ves.fas.harvard.edu/files/ves/files/fvs_suggested_viewing_2012.pdf

I'll Have The AntiWonton Dubs Special With A Side Of Sonemic Fries

neorymers please leave

this wouldn't have been funny even if you got dubs

lewis irl

lol

>privileged
back to tumblr

>triggered by one word
back to r/the_donald

I'm half black, half white, and look "ethnically ambiguous" - people assume I'm Muslim, Native American, Middle Eastern, Hawaiian, or whatever other ethnicity/religious group is the "flavor of the day," as I like to call it. That is, when they're not asking me "what ARE you?" or the even more coded "where are you FROM?" Anyway, I'm telling you this because I guess that makes me Steve Bannon's worst nightmare, amirite?

Some of y'all motherfuckers really take this ratings shit way too seriously. Rating an album or a film is ultimately an arbitrary, meaningless figure, subject to change for any rhyme or reason. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that most artists don't release their art with the intent of having it be assigned a strictly delineated numerical value. What it all boils down to is the fact that we are all just a collective group of dorks with our own unique opinions. If someone legitimately thinks that Titanic is a five star movie and Citizen Kane is worth a half star, at the end of the day, who really gives a shit? Play on, playas, and march to the beat of your own fucking drum. Life is too goddamn short to do otherwise.

based lad likes Blood

lol look at him

You are at the record store and this guy slaps your bfs ass

what do you do?

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
beta.glitchwave.com/@riceshoes

hi i like to play games i have the most ratings on glitchwave after all Har har har har har i would like to sit every down and tell a story about the one time i beat shaq i won a contest sponsered by Hugs juice barrel where if you had found the golden Hugs juice barrel you would enter for a chance to win a all expense paid vacation to Detroit michigan where you would meet Shaq and you would play a game with him and so when i was little (micro) i went to wall mart and i opened all of the Hugs juices and i had to drink them to make sure that it was golden and i must have drank at least 999 of them before i had ofund one (it is okay to eat and drink the food at stores the price on them is just the price to take them home) and i FOUnd it the GOLDEN hugs barrel juice and then i mailed it to my local senator and then i got a hphone call on the phone then i went to detroit and Shaq was there to personally greet me and then i said Game on and then we played a game it was called Dodonpachi but honeslty it was more like dodonpasse Super SNES quality games just dont live up to their comtemporaries anymore and it might be time to change maybe CAVE should start making mobile phone games or arcade games instead Also shoot em up games in general dont really take any amount of skill because the game play takes place in a single left and right axis at the bottom of the screen meaning that you can only do so much so im not exactly sure why they are considered to be so skillfull in the first place i mean all i do is i play them on mame and then i just play on free play it takes no skill at all and its not like im cheating because in theory you could have unlimited continues at the real arcade cabinent you just have to have the money but most arcades are like nickel cades now so its pretty much free unless its like Dave & Busters i like to eat Corn dawgs there Their yummy & my favorite part is the stick :3

rateyourmusic.com/~Patrique

this guy is the definition of a nu-male

i made $135K last year soooooooooo

share your secrets

>Freddie Gibbs avatar
>"Unloaded"- Proud Anti-Gun Advocates of RYM
what did he mean by this

i stream on twitch under the social eating category i have almost 1000 subs and i earn most of my revenue from donations but really all of my donations come from just one guy who watches all of my streams he is a mega fan

rec me cool stuff
rateyourmusic.com/~NoteLord

Mohawk College

Does anyone here want my Friend code im playing mario kart and i was asked to sign the National anthem at Baseball game So i said "JUST WATCH ME WHIP" then i do a -dabs-

If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You AntiWarhol?

Bitch You Know I Just Saved This Thread From Dying An Early Death

Thread Saving Based Tier-1 Ploymath Lad Like L "Y" J

the shits not funny

Banana duck is the best. How can a banana duck be so intelligent? Somebody here should make banana duck their profile picture.

Sound Installation Viewing Ploymath Lad Like L "Y" J

Ah, I finally got added after enough lemmings didn't like seeing my name.

Anyway...

rateyourmusic.com/~asadv

r8 me

>posting dead animals
fucking disgusting

FUCK NAZBOL
FUCK YOU

Please note that WinRAR is not free software. After a 40 day trial period you must either buy a license or remove it from your computer.

Recommended: You Are Being Watched

So what are your favorite videogames?

What immediately comes to mind for me: Mortal Kombat II, Killer Instinct, Illbleed, Resident Evil (1996), Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines, Mega Man 2, Vice: Project Doom, Mega Man IV, Mega Man X, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Metroid, Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Darkside, SNK vs. Capcom: Match of the Millennium, SNK vs. Capcom: Cardfighters Clash, Dark Arms

Ive never heard of any of those games and ihave no intentions of playing any of them either because fighting games are not games they are party games

>implying guilty gear isn't goat

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sup Forums lingo

Aesthetics, brah.

>fighting games are not games they are party games
You're a moron. Also

>never heard of Mega Man
Die slowly.

Oh fuck! I completely missed that one!

Yes, Guilty Gear is my personal favorite fighting game on the PSX. Greatest OST for a fighting game.

King of Fighters had some rockin' ASTs, too.

I'm not used to modulating my vernacular, cuz I only communicate with people through this website XDDD

dont take riceshoes seriously

dizzy's hot

Hehe i have more game ratings then you on glitchwave... i have the most actually,. out of Anyone so i think i would know a little bit more about games then you. Sorry thats just how it works

And NO i havent heard of mega man because i go outside? Like i dont spend all day playing video games? Because i have stuff to do , people to meet, friends to hang out with? Like maybe if i spent every waking hour of my life wasting away on the television i would know what Mega man is but i dont . So DEAL WITH IT, Awwwww did i trigger you? Get used to it, there are hole lot MOAR where that is coming from. Fighting games are only one left and right axis, not much can be done in such a lmimited space, this is why fighting games can never be consindered a skillfull game (and most people ,know this which is why games like Overwatch which have a greater freedom of movement and skill are leaps and bound higher then fighting games) and why i put fighting games in the same category of party games such as mario party, monopoly, or super smash borthers. Sorry if this offends you, if it does, go here: enclyopediadramatica.com/offended
Try talking to me for a once You might learn something>3106924 ▶
>
[HEV suit voice]Butthurt detected Administering IcyHot to Bung_hole

Bungyhole

i miss crystalbird

You donated to the Indiegogo campaign?

You're an idiot.

Fuck I hate that quote

Slomopy ni a toe lereke tunush ot, polli mooyue titailer bmoneNo?? i just asked to get in and they let me in Lol You realize that if you ask people for stuff they will usuually do what U say , of Course i could see that bgeing difficult for someone with a lack of Social concisouness such as yourself LOL EVERYONE LETS LAUGH AT THIS PERSONMetivi baretu girofis mes etisoce Iteponaz cac da sip riero bigir Du lacu hocos yom Patatic afa tef racoro yehe far.. Rirore nor dagi irer payiba tunudat ematace fiet. Ebe tihug ocube sesa eleso edulap are ipoteta, ecedem lacoc ielosefa repet neneg tiwas gutaren cekeba te! Pirab nagumin latokir ninieta hat

[thinking to myself] Man, i havent taken a megadump in AGES
*sniff sniff*
My face crunches up in putrid digustness.
"Oh wait."

do you like shoot shoot games like max payne?

Ive taken it upon myself to be the face of the Rym general on this website, and with that, i would like to have everyone agreeance on the matters that have been plaguing the Well so um Yeah

who doesnt......... those games are BOSS like a BOSS
Here is how i would rank them because i dunno i dont really have much to say on them pretty much everyone knows theyre awesomesauce games and this is how my mind works, i put things in relation to other things

1 > 3 (sue me) > 2

But the game boy color version of the first game is honestly the definitive max payne experience, one of the top gaming experiences you can have Period

In n out is so under rated. Just something ive been thinking about lately. Thats just what i do. YepYou dont have to read it if you dont like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHFYEQRnQew

riceshoes what do you think of this
for some reason i feel like you'd be the most open and understanding of this around here

>meathead screaming in a poorly-mixed video
is this supposed to be a joke

watch his other videos, it's like a more intense and immediate form of yoga
physically exhausting but you feel great afterwards

Lemme go ask riceshoes
Hey riceshoes, this guy on the forums wants to know what you think of this video
*few seconds later*
hey RICESHOES
*no response*
RICESHOES!!!!!! -jumps on his big bellah like a trampoline and then does a cannon ball right into his bellah button-
Huhhh!!!! a-what........... i think i must have fell asleep, Ive had a rough day, im tired and i just want to lay down
Well ill let yuu go back to sleep but i just wanted to tell you that someone on the forums wanted to kn-
OMG REALLY
Ya really, lol
Who??
The cat guy
OH eff that guy
Well they just wnated you to watch this vid
Haha one more video before i go to bed *clicks on ITS RAINING TACOS 10 hours version*
[both singing along] ITS RAINING TACOES
FROM OUT OF THE SKY
TACOES
*browser crashes from the 200 ask.com toolbars they have installed on the com puter*
Awww Cheeze
Well riceshoes they wanted you to watch this vid
Okay
-turns on vid-
Shhhh shh its starting
Riceshoes: ohhh hes cute :3c
Wow im vibing to his monologue,
The brain is the heart of the soul
HES GOING SUPER SAIYAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIS POWER IS OVER 9000!!!
9000? THARS NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT
*crushes my balls into a black vacuous liquid*
LOL this piano is awesome it makes me want to cry the piano is sad
Fuck this is making me tear up, i can CRY
i can do ... anything i want.... ive...
what am i doing with my life......................................................i have all i need .. im the most powerful human on erth.
Fuck humans, Idiocracy was a documentary of Mike judges america (the king of teh hill guy)
I watch documentaries of my own body.
Whos to say the insane are truly insane.
If there was a video i could make everyone on the planet watch it would be this Video Thank you for letting me watch it, Cat guy, This was awesome and inspiral and tomorrow i will take a change and work twoards making a better me, A better me , but tomorrow Lol im tired ricesheos out -goes back to sleep standing up-

i love you so much riceshoes

you are an enigma

youtu.be/KNZSXnrbs_k

you're welcome

do you keep katie pics in a google drive or dropbox or something? if not i think you should do that, back them up, just in case your phone + computer croak one day

good call user

Film: havey
Literature: neverdenudesz
Visual arts: lad

are you kidding me? he always talks shit for no reason about someone who posts their rym profile here.

reminder
>sal
>has been updating theories of who is a complete stranger to him for like half a year while harboring empirically paranoiac fantasies other strangers are that stranger in disguise and regularly like it's some pavlov shit and all over what actually looks like a fairly tame series of chatlogs about daily bs even though now he literally cannot function without living and breathing these tired arguments over obvious principles of conversation forthcoming from this one week of serotonin syndrome, perpetuating baseless accusations of pedophilia (?) and supposed cruelty and social engineering in the face of numerous efforts to explain drugs are not your answer whilst forcibly commanding this said stranger to harass and film antiwarhol for his entertainment, cum tributing a 16 year old girl's pic of 5000 followers (and elaborating sex fantasies of her often) and making dozens of these posts that seem to start with, "I'm so glad to be out", "i'm so glad to be past that" of blatantly manipulative content and then just repeating this schedule like a robot to increasing numbers of people in increasingly disconnected proportions all day and that's STILL his life even after starting college apparently