Be me

>Be me
>In a long distance relationship
>Everytime GF goes out with friends and has fun I get crazy jealous and get mad at her
>Fucks up my day and can't be productive
>Don't know how to fix this
>stupidsonofabitch.jpg

Can I be any more retarded b?

You're not in a long distance relationship. She's fucking some other dude right now probably.

>long distance relationship

She's cheating on you. Move on.

Nah they are done she's just laid up in his bed with jizz running down her leg.

Trust her o break up with her dum ass

May seem rude to say but she's not even capable of doing that in the first place. bitch got 0 charm, she just has fun and i feel like she shouldn't be having it without me

1.grow some balls
2.work on your self confidence

You're delusional. She has a vagina, which means she has far more charm to people with penises than you, obviously, can realize.

accurate

>bitch got 0 charm
>has tits

nigga

may be, but her group of friends is always the same and they're too busy fucking each other to waste any energy on a chick that wont give in easily

i kek'd at nigga thanks for the laugh

I've been in 2 or 3 long distance relationships, one being at 17000+ km from my gf. If you know her enough, you can be sure she is not cheating on you. But what you're feeling is completely normal, and can also happen in a "short distance" relationship. Be strong, Sup Forumsro !

Important general clarification I guess: my gf is of the tumblr kind and she thinks of herself as demisexual so casually fucking her friends isn't an option

You should be concerned. She's probably sucking a thick cock right now and swallowing hot cum.

I am 100% sure she's not

then what's your concern?

Learn apathy, stop caring. Start going out.

>long distance
>relationship

She is fucking other guys. You are an idiot. Long distance relationships don't work. Remotely attractive girls are not innocent or loyal.

All of the above is true.

The fact that this situation gets to me and I can't seem to be able to function when feeling like this. Aka being a little bitch and being aware of it

Used to have this a few years ago, pretty much only way around it is to stop giving as much as a fuck about her, being an alpha and not caring instantly wraps any girl around your finger

In 90% of long distance relationships it turns out the girl has cheated at least once. Why do you think your girl is different? She has sexual urges and desires that need to be fulfilled.

well then stop being a beta fuck

Talk with her friends and get to know them, earn their trust and give some trust to them, then you know what kind of people they are.
You need to tell your gf how you feel and even if she loses it and starts to yell how you are jealous sob just keep calm and tell her that you are just worried and love her etc. When she is calm you can have productive conversation and give her feeling that you can talk about anything together, that leads to trusting each other. Just remain calm and tell how you are feeling and say that this is how YOU feel.

I know her enough
She's a kind of asexual and she doesnt have any sexual urges

Thanks for the serious reply man

If there is a thing that turns women on besides money it's jealousy of their boyfriends. The more you get mad at her, the more she'll want to suck on a big cock that isn't yours.

Instructions pls?

Keep telling that to yourself. If she literally told you that, she's already cheated on you and feel no remorse. Every alpha will reckon this.

You better get out before she hurts and manipulates you more.

Its ok user.
>me 2009=>2010
>meet long lost ex from college at the store (she had gone back to her home town and married the first jackass that came along.)
>tells me she divorced.
>get her number ask her out
>she say yes and smooches me right there.
Things went better than expected.jpg
>go on date next day.
>walk in park talking joking having fun.
>ask why she kissed me.
>tells me i was her first kiss and she wanted another one so she took it.
>she then says something like "but i bet youd really like to see these wouldnt you!" and flashes me her tits.
Brainnofunctionbloodlosstopenisshutdown.exe
>she giggles about it and stuffs them back in her shirt and kisses me again.
>fast forward.
>we have been dating/seeing eachother every night for the past month.
>i get new job, cant go out as much but still make time for her.
>facebook shows when she not out with me she is out with other friends i have never met.
>Tfw i have no friends.
>tfw she does not invite me along ever
>tfw i ask about this
>tfw she tell me she only keep me around as backup boyfriend/ human fuck machine for when she is horny and wants dick.
>tells me im the only guy she has fucked since she divorced.
Ithinkyoulie.gif
Ffwd
Now we are married. She still pulls this same shit, going out with friends and basically abandoning me to see them just because reasons that make no sense.
I have met them all one time.
They are all retarded children in adult bodies. They all act like retarded children. Ketchup on cake and saying tue stupidest shit ever like its some kind of wonderful revalation they all laugh at.
Theyallstillridetheshortbus.bin
Not many fucks given.

Appart from the sexual drive I can relate to her friends being dorky fucks and that makes it even more frustrating that she's having fun with these idiots

Thing is, you can't trust if you don't give it or get it.
You might be naive or so, but you kind of have to be if you want to make relationship work. Don't fear to get hurt man. Keep your head high and stay proud about yourself, even if she turns out to be a cheater. Everything good to you and stay strong.

Thanks for that user I appreciate it

>She's a kind of asexual and she doesnt have any sexual urges

kek

fucking tell me about it...
anyway it's her word against mine so I just roll with it

Got another one. Same guy as the one with the titflash storemet wife.
>be me last week.
>just made a raspberry pi zero nes cartridge retropie games station.
>used an old duck hunt cart to do it.
>go visit god sons bio parents with my wife.
>show off mah awesome skillz at electranicz with the minigame system i made.
>the husband (who is a fucking retard) honestly thinks that i somehow magically made the circutry of duckhunt grow usb ports and an hdmi connector as well as wifi hardware, as well as magically imbued it with all the nes snes gb gbc and gba games from the /v list.
Dumbfuck.exe
>his wife comes home(she is the mutual friend of me and the wife that i had a shot at for a short short time)
>he starts going off about how great i am and that i took duckhunt and "changed it" (thats the description he used. He kept saying that i "changed it" and that now it has all the best old games)
>she is not retarded and has some smarts and asks what i did.
>i describe in detail
>he goes glassy eyed and drooling with tardation and announces "BERIGHTBACK!"
>comes hack with an old copy of megaman 3
Wellheyhaventseenonathoseinnawhile.mkv
>puts it in my hand shaking as though he has laid it on an altar of some dark god as an offering in exchange for favor from said god.
>i look at it
>he looks at me intesely
>i look at him and raise a "what do you want of me" eyebrow.
>"well!? Are ya gonna change it!?"
>"well i would need the right parts tools and supplies to gut this and build it into what yoy are wanting but honestly its worth more to you as is. You can actuslly build one of these by not sacrificing an old gsme but instead buying a reproduction cartridgeyaddayaddayadda.
I explain the process to him.
Continued.