youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeast infection?

No I pulled my skin back so far it shows the skin underneath

bet you can't pull it back on

It was just low on circulation is all

I can actually and it feels really good

nice phimosis dick faggot

I have terrible phimosis, I've never tried to pull it back too far in case it goes like that and it won't go back.

Felt *
This was last night when I was super high

What does that mean nigger?

i know why chicks prefer cut dicks now you ugly (probably) cunt

how? i have one of those penis thingies and when i was like 12 i pulled back the foreskin thingie so it could breathe but there is still that thingy on the back that stops it

more!

Of course we knew, you didn't? Clean your dick more often nasty

It amazes me at how autistic Sup Forums has become

Tight/unretractable foreskin.

Who in the actual fuck has a crusty ass dirty dck like that!?. Fucking gross man

.. when has there not been dirty phimosis dick posts on /b?

this is worse tho

youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

I have phimosis :(

Hey man if like for you to try and get your dick hard an pull it back like that and it still be considered human

Hell yeaj used to do that all the time

Ah ok. My foreskin is very stretchy and skin like. I was worried there for a second
My condolences :(

m8 let me clu u in rite quik
gents dont usually have tight foreskins k?
usually when a boi gets hard the skin just rolls back by itself alright?
you see phimosis is a physical defect in which the foreskin is tight like a fuckin fish's asshole
and its only tiny little micro peckers like yourself that have trouble pulling it back you know?

Here ya go

jesus christ i can smell the industrial size fishing vessel from here

mine once looked like this when young, brings memorys.

I don't have any trouble pulling it back, my dick doesn't go like that while having sex that's unnatural. I'm just pulling it back way further than you ordinarily would. Party pooper

You should be careful. If you cant put it back over and it gets stuck because you get too hard while pulled back you can get something called "paraphimosis". If this isnt an issue and you can pull back and forth while fully erect, carry on, just want you to know it's a thing.

o fair enuff, carry on then m8, hey when i was a kid i'd do all sorts of dick tricks too to make my sister laugh

Thank god I got cut.

Not good memories but memories. Did you ever get a blow job? What was the chicks(or dudes) reaction.

that like a faggot saying thank god i got a girlfriend
youre still a faggot faggot

My sister once had a game called the rudy noody dance. We would play games but it wasn't until recently I realised why it was "our special little game"

I may be a faggot, faggot but at least my dick works

>that smega
goddamn dude, if you insist on being an uncut fag at least wash your dick.
>I bet you didn't know a penis could do this
I did but most people don't do it because it can cause your dick to get stuck that way which eventually leads to removal.

Holy shit that would be hectic. I pulled it down to pretty much the base. Shit was tite

are you retarded

If it's loose enough it won't get stuck. He can probably gauge if its dangerous or not.

There are also stretches you can do to make it looser so it definitely won't get stuck.

Your shipment has arrived.
You are right it stinks

>recently realised dancing nude wasnt normal
are you fucking 8?

All because your heathen mother didn't want you circumcised. You should probably hate her.

I can neither confirm nor deny that question

It's alright user, I already do

thats a gross dicklet faggot

put it away

Well since you unsheathed that alien. Might as well keep stretching that ski until it's loose.

It's a complicated situation

Right? I want to go so far that my dick is inside me

i can do this when limp but not erect :/

Me too

I can only make half of that, you sir just impressed me. You have my respect.

looks like you have a too short frenulum combined with phimosis.

Have you tried it while high? The extra stimulation really is something.
You must have a pretty gnarly cock if you can do it well un erect

This.

at this age no one really cared about how it looked, because the others most likely didn't know how it should look. Fapped very much, so it fixed itself.

I now know what phibosis is, but what is a frenulum?

Thanks buddy ;)

this part.

Red rocket?

You should see it when I blast off

it can usually be corrected with a minimal surgical operation which is less invasive than a full circumcision.

You too!

user im not joking this level of paraphimosis is dangerous
you need to stretch the ring of your foreskin iif you're gonna do retarded shit like this or it's gonna snap shut and cut off th eblood flow
also if you pull it too far back your frenulum will be fucked

He's definitely got Phimosis. Hey OP. Why don't you do everyone a favor and wash your dick man? I bet that shit smells like a strong Stilton.

Kinda does tbh :(
So I just gotta wash my cock and stretch it?

Thanks for letting me know user. I don't wanna do stupid shit but HOLY FUCK IT FELT SO GOOD!

You're lucky you can reveal your bell to be fair. You might want to go to the doctors about the Phimosis. You'll probably need to be circumcised I reckon.

Stfu surely you are trolling

Nah, no I'm not. Not being able to pull your foreskin back is wrong. Get it sorted out you dumb fuck.

There is no way I could live being circumcised

if thats your life, then you are a sad cunt

Awe shiiiit.
Circumsism would be so painful at my age

i'm fuckin a bitch who is about to leave her bf cuz he's uncircumcised.

she saw my dick and realized she's been living a lie

The actual head if the dick is so sensitive though

Wash your stank dick

virgin kek

be small?

the fuck am i looking at?

looks like a fucking dog dick

I have sexual intercourse all the time

I part identify as a dog

Hahaha, I do the same thing when Im high! I have mild phimosis, and up to 1 month ago had never actually seen my glands. My dick had been making cheese for fucking years, and it was glued to my newly discovered body part, I should have taken a picture :(

Damn sounds like you got a lot of cheese. I make it too but not that much. Yeah you should have :P
Being high is fun

that's what virgin would say

Kik me phimosis and smeg guys. Mr.Unknwn

I'm really curious how would that look like. The most I could go without retracting my foreskin were 2 weeks after which it got inflamed so I had to stop.

Yea, tried to find a pic related to how it looked but non come close. Had the same problem too where it was very sensitive and it hurt more than felt good when I touched the head so it was a fucking mission taking off the smegma since it came off like fucking tape

gotta be flacid
also, nice smegma remnants there hun ;)

Also, nice red rocket, i like dat shit

MORE FORESKIN STRETCHING BACK PLEASE OP

And can we get 1 pic of skin forward for reference?

Dont leave us OP give us some more of that dick

I used to have frenulum breve too, then I passed a needle through it and tied a know, shit teared now it looks pretty neat.

I was very afraid during it cause I thought it might not work and imagining me having to cut a line that's tied so tight around a piece of skin in my dick was nuts.

Reference

Thanks, can you show more in various stages of retraction until that skin is stretched to the max

Sure
Pics?

This is next level skin pulling

If you live around Houston can I suck you off?

Reeeeeeeeeed rocket. Not yum

I don't live in Murka sorry, ausfag here

Sorry for low quality cam