Over 20 pro Hillary posts on this board. Why so many?

over 20 pro Hillary posts on this board. Why so many?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate
usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its very simple you new fag

Shills get paid for shilling

This is not counting the supports who spout their views

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

SHILLS GONE WILD!

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.

As a former secretary of state, U.S. senator, first lady, and a lifelong advocate for women and families, no one is more qualified to be president than Hillary.
Hillary knows child care, equal pay, and paid leave are fundamental economic issues—not just “women’s issues.”

She is also very experienced in foreign policy.

Please donate at:
hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate

#I'mWithHer #MAWA

>over 20 pro Hillary posts on this board. Why so many?

she paid shills

Because of threads like these.

It's obvious bait and not even shill worthy and you retards keep responding with your le epic

>le 2 cents has been deposited into your account

meme. I'm thinking of joining in on the fun and I'm a Trump supporter because it's fucking hilarious to see you people have mild hissy fits about it.

>supporters
Literally no one on Sup Forums unironically supports her. I can't think of an actual reason why someone from Sup Forums would vote for her.

Cuckposters from plebbit or other boards, and/or paid shills

Easy

Shill are literally paid them too, in addition they are trying to slide the fact there is deliberation of Ron Paul being secretary of state under trump, since nothing living or dead could hold that ticket back if the populace knew.

It's a fucking meme, you dipshit.

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/

you must ally with us if you want to win the HIDF

They're addicted to the dank memes, think it holds some kind of power some say.

Source

Have a you for keeping up the narrative

Look at this cool frog picture I found on the internet, dudes!

Because Repubs nominated a filthy liberal

As someone that voted for Bernie with Trump as my backup, I implore EVERYONE to NOT VOTE CLINTON.

She does NOT give a shit about lower or middle class Americans, has proven she doesn't give a shit about rules/laws, runs a corrupt foundation that sells arms to Saudi Arabia etc., is a warhawk that will make Obama look timid, and so on.

don't fuck this up folks. Notice her desperation, having to pay shit quality trolls to correct her AWFUL record

Ron Pauls twitter account.

Jennifer Rubin's twitter account

HEY, GOYIM

THESE TWO ID'S

THEY ARE DIFFERENT POST

I SWEAR

GREAT MINDS, AMIRITE?

HEH HEH

You faggots are just equating anti-Trump posts to pro-Hillary posts. I'm anti-Trump but pro-Bernie (because I believe in a bright future--sue me)

In the higher echelon of keks good sir.

But let's be serious goys...

Hillary:

-Feminists
-SJW
-BLM
-Gays
-Lesbians
-Trannies
-Women
-Mexicans
-Blacks
-Muslims
-Bernie Sanders Supporters
-First time voters registering just to vote against Trump (more mexicans and more muslims)

Trump:

-18 to 34 y/o balding white men

How the fuck can drumpf compete?

Like everything the kike puppet does, tries to hard, and comes across immediately as fake.

where do I sign up? need mo money fo dem pogams

>Feminists
>-SJW
>-BLM
>-Gays
>-Lesbians
>-Trannies
>-Women
>-Mexicans
>-Blacks
>-Muslims
made a list of people who shouldn't vote

Not tricking anyone newfag.

>MAWA
Make America White Again? Fucking RACIST!!!1!

No one is being paid to chill for Hillary. It's a Republican funded lie, and a pathetic attempt at smearing her presidential campaign

Look, all "memeing" aside, Hillary Clinton is the choice for the politically mature American citizen (of any background) with a broad view of life and stern view of the state. This voter is an informed individual who has developed their personal philosophy over a span of decades and whose values inform their politics, not vice versa.

I will be one of millions voting for Hillary Rodham Clinton and will not allow myself to be silenced by dunderpates whose peristaltic political development has occurred via persiflage on an anime imageboard.

Looking forward to 2017, it's going to be a GREAT year.

fug, I hope this will happen

FUCK OFF