Why do dudes like Steve Smith put "Sr" on their jerseys? Do they think we're gonna confuse them with a 3 y/o?

Why do dudes like Steve Smith put "Sr" on their jerseys? Do they think we're gonna confuse them with a 3 y/o?

Do you think anyone ever uses Sr/Jr to avoid confusion?

to black people it's rare to actually stick around and raise your children so the few NFL players who do brag about it

There was another WR in the NFL named Steve Smith

Are you retarded?

I imagine he's also proud that he gave him a normal name like Steve rather than something like Jamiroquai

Not recently. That dude was out of the league when Ravens Smith changed his jersey

Are you?

He started it. Torrey Smith was still with the Ravens when Steve Smith joined them. He was the senior Smith. wutever

Now it's an epidemic spreading across the league

No. But I'm not the one asking dumb questions.

Asking a smart question about something stupid that players do

I guess they're proud of being fathers

nah it was Karlos Williams [spoiler]back at FSU[/spoiler]

He's a proud dad.

In Steve's case, it's because he's an insecure manlet with a joe pesci "though guy" complex.

This

I think it's probably a nod that he is so old. (He's 37)

His wife is white desu

he probably still wanted to differentiate himself from the more recent one

Holy fucking shit. I'm genuinely surprised. He's the last player I would expect to have a white wife.

He act hard but he ruined his bloodline by breeding with a weaker race. Steve smith a pussy

Name ONE good mullatto NFL player

tom brady

His kids will grow up to be useless mixed-race betas like DeNiro and Swazeneggers kids.
Yet more proof that race mixing is wrong is that Sup Forums is always right

>weaker race
Steve Smith is smart to breed with the more intelligent race over athleticism.

>intelligence is determined at the racial rather than individual level

I'm not sure you know how stats work mm8

Im not sure you are out of high school or have read a peer reviewed study mm8 (in fact I'm sure of it)

>intelligence is determined at the racial rather than individual level
Yes. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Taken over from prime Julio Jones as the best WR in the league.

The Ravens are fucking good at WRs. Torrey Smith and also Anquan Boldin spring to mind.

to show they've had sex

>talking shit about old man Steve in this thread

ICE UP PUSSIES

The NFL has more black fathers than most sports, nearly every black player in the NFL is going to be a father at one point, doing naming with sr/jr is to keep your lineage and name alive