youtube.com/watch?v=xRRq5zc5tWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol

Size matters

cant use it if you dont have enough to use

>Niggas be like..... It aint about the size its about how you use it
WTF is that

It looks like an inverted nipple with a scrotum attached to it

ahahhahaahaah i'm so lucky with my 20-21 cm!!

can someone explain to me why I've never in all my exploration of the internet seen a micro-penis on a skinny person?

Good for u u fck ;(

Because most of these guys are just tiny-dicked fat dudes. There's a lot of fat deposits around that area so if your dick is tiny enough the fat can just engulf the whole thing.

I'm a skinny fag and my dick looks fucking huge but it's just average in length.

Because mico-penis is enhanced by fat persons!! It's almost only on fat persons...

I thought micro-penises were some sort of genetic or hormonal thing, not a body type

Yes exactly! The fat area around pubis makes micro penis even more tiny!

How skinny do Ihave to get

As skinny as you can man, you probably need all the help you can get. Good news is more than half of weight loss is diet. So just stop eating garbage, eat less of everything, you don't even need to exercise. If you are hungry that is a good sign.

How long does it have to be to satisfy a woman

If you have under 8 inches honestly just give up on every fully pleasing a woman who's 100% aroused... you won't reach those anterior and posterior fornix spots to give them the most powerful orgasm possible...

SORRY BITCHES

God damit
You are curse my dick men

Making me curse *

Indeed. The only release I have from the small dick curse is initiating the unaware by feeding them the red pill of forever-cucked destiny

Dude just become an absolute champion of pussy-eating, you'll be fine.

Take it from Ron Jeremy

youtube.com/watch?v=xRRq5zc5tWg

He's just been bought off by the Jews to spread small-penis affirming propaganda that eventually funnels itself back into his line of penis supplementation products... I've been with a couple woman and let me tell you in literally every case it ended with getting cheated on because my 5 and 1/2 incher wasn't enough to give them that mindblowing deep spot O...

The hour is nigh brothers. Cuck yourself to the new African Overlords, power them with your inferior masturbated semen that they may endure the trying task of fucking the ever-expanding harem of white size queens.

Im feeling ok

Did you take that now just to show a thread of dudes talking about penis size?

Dafuq nigga you ghey?

if that diagram is supposed to illustrate a 8" penis, it does so in a negative way

No i sent it to my wife and had it on my phone. Im at work. Dont be mad dicklet

You have -1 cm dick and you are happy?

the vagenis

... no?

>There are many types of orgasms that a
>woman can experience among the least
>common one being the posterior fornix
>orgasm. One of the reasons as to why it is so
>common might be due to the fact that it is not
>quite easy to hit that spot during sexual
>intercourse. It requires certain angles to be
>right for both the man and woman, and the
>penis of the man should also be long enough
>to reach the cul-de-sac. It is quite easy to
>know when you have the right angle and
>perfect penetration as you will feel some sort
>of sac swallowing the head of your penis.
>The reaction of the woman can also be a great
>way to judge.

Sorry b/ro, you fuq'd

What do you do for work? Jack off on your cot all day and pour garbage onto shelves?

Nope im sitting in a yard tower at a prison watching inmates

Is... Is that a negative dick?

Well frame one of the inmates for that mess white boy, that shelf looks like a special-ed science fair

jesus, you actually believe that shit right?
it is extremely painful for most grls and it diminishes your chances of conception

Has nothing to do with believing it or not--there's tons of women who've had them and shared their experience of how good it feels. The ones who haven't, no one's reached it for them yet and once they do the bitch will be hooked... bitch.

That pic was taken at home. Are you tarded?

Im 8 inches and i can only go all the way in when we go doggystyle. If you have a big dick you should know how far you can go in without hurting her

Taken at home to show your wife... at home?

You'd better snap a timestamped pic of it right now, taken with one of the inmates so we know the story about being a prison guard isn't bs as well.

At least 6 inches.

8, read the goddamn thread

i did. six inches

Best I can do is 5.

Every civilized and unciilized country on the planet has adopted metric.It's time to evolve Amerifat.

So which country is the most powerful, in military and influence, plus economy? Seems the rest of the world needs to stop being cucks.

>new African Overlords
cock size - about 8 or 9
IQ - similar