All women should have hair down there

All women should have hair down there

Agreed

Kinda agree. Just keep it in check.

Rate gfs pussy?

Fucking checked

>All women should have hair down there
yes, could finally bring my fwb to let hers grow and it's as soft as a peaches fuzz.

All women do, dipshit. Some of them choose to remove it.

that is the perfect example

pussy lips = shaved
mound = unshaved

Lady Redbush

Sure, but I'm into girls

All sensible people just enjoy the thread content. Some fuckwits shitpost when the meaning is obvious

all people should be white and well built

Agreed. But what to do with the others?

100% agree.

who's this?

Fact: Women that shave their pussies are trying to attract pedophiles.
Fact: men that like shaved pussies are going to manifest into pedophiles in their 40s or earlier.
Fact: men that eat shaved pussy are for sure thinking of little girls while doing so.

Bettie Page

The Red Snapper. Worlds Best Pussy.

I don't like pussies that are always open. Gross.

CLOWN PUSSY
A CIRCUS SNATCH!

Meh, my wife's pubes are blonde so even when she does a design it doesn't show up well. Also if it's completely hairy it just gets in the way when I'm licking her pussy.

i don't know. gassing them is always a good start i guess

Yuck. She has half a roastie going on there and you can see her hole is already looking worn out. Compare her to the Red Snapper. I feel sorry for you.

The Black Hole Pussy...Every nigger welcome.

she has a tiny clit like my wife. I wonder if its as hard to make her cum as it is for my woman? Dude, my wife is WORK to bring to climax...like two fucking hours of constant precise licking...and shes never cum from penetration her whole life...that gets old as shit...licking a bitch till your neck and back and elbows cramp up.

It's called a vibrator. Just get one with strong vibration and have her use it while you fuck her.

>down there
Are you 8 years old?

very nice....

Sounds like you're projecting spud.

12...and what's this?

good sources

12 btw

please sir... I've already fapped 3 times today, I'm going to get a blister with that

knew yous a niggra

Damn

Her