Yo, I want true stories from you faggots about people getting cheated on, and what they did about it

Yo, I want true stories from you faggots about people getting cheated on, and what they did about it

What sandwich is that?

Looks fucking delicious

I would love a bite of that sandwich

Im a muslim and even i would eat that.

Read the goddamn file name

It's a French dip sandwich, and they are fucking great. Easy to make of if you have a slow cooker

Fuck off sand nigger

This thread is a sandwich thread and all cuckfags can fuck off.

>be me

>My gf of 2 months hooked up with some random chad in a nightclub

>I confront them (I am pretty drunk as is my style)
> I push the guy "fuck off" I say
>"Is she your girlfriend?" He asks
>I realize that I will dump her anyway so I say "no"
>He then tells me to "fuck off then" and goes back to her

> I go buy a beer and then slink back to where they're dancing
> Punch the guy as hard as I can
> He staggers over and tries to get up

> I run away. She drove to the club so I have to walk home

> Next day she texts me

> I cry but ignore her. Since then I have treated her as a friend and nothing more

> r9k here I come I guess

>treated her as a friend

cuck

The correct response to Chad was "She was my girlfriend." And don't punch someone if you're going to run away like a little bitch afterwards.

So hawt

If I stayed I would have lost the fight. The guy was fucking beefed
Also, I didn't really want to fight over a slut. That's retarded. The guy was just trying to get pussy. Nothing wrong with that. I don't mind a fight, but the old cowardly punch and run has never gone wrong yet

I need a slow cooker in my life.

What did she text you?

>going steady with girl for 2 years
>plucking up the courage to ask her to marry me
>catch her fucking some random guy from the bar
>decide to make a delicious meatball sandwich so buy the ingredients
>getting really excited because I LOVE meatball sandwiches
>find an amazing broken meatball sub recipe (pic related)
>using plenty egg to make the meatballs extra moist
>a sprinkle of black pepper for seasoning
>probably the best sandwich I've ever had

Going out with a horny chick
>be 22 at uni she's 20
>we do oral every night (because I'm a shy prick and a virgin)
>she goes on girls holiday when teen ends
>she phones me one day before coming back. I drank too much and had sex with a guy.
>I say it's cool these things happen
>she says "what shall we do?"
>I say "we'll break up obviously"
>she apologises and gets her friend to say "she likes you so much that she needs to tell you"
I cry and never call her again. I wish I'd fucked her and then just cheated on her with other girls.
>ended up losing my v plates to an ugly whore that literally fucked anyone she met.

You are a fucking filthy bullshit artist
I bet you made that story up to seem like you're not some kind of sandwichless fgt

Something along the lines of

> I'm sorry. You didn't have to walk home. Let's get together to talk.

That stuff. Eventually the text stopped because I ignored them. Self control. I thought she was the one, and was fucked up, but still ignored her.

She never got angry or anything

The next time we met was at a party. She came to talk to me. I told her we are friends and nothing more. She said something like "friends can be friends with benefits"
FUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK. I was so horny but said no thanks.

(I have known her since we were like 12 so I still like her, just as a friend)

To be fair both of the women in that story could probably be described by that last line

I was engaged then married and the chick I cheated with for 3 yrs was married. We both had kids, only reason we didn't up and leave.

She left her husband after telling him, I told my wife and she wanted in on the sex, still married today.

She's a fucking whore who doesn't deserve your time. I hope she gets raped to death by a gorilla.

>be me
>enjoying a basic but quality ham sandwich
>hear the front door being opened
>my wife is home from work
>I go to greet her but when I go to kiss her she stops me
>"user I have something to tell me"
>explains to me how she's fallen in love with a co worker and that they 'fooled around' at the office party
>she's crying but I just stare her down, I'm pretty sure she's done more than just that
>I ask her if there was a buffet at the party
>"uhh... y-yeah? Just some sandwiches and other nibbles..."
>ask if there was any food leftover at the end
>"yeah, people didn't really touch it, why are you asking this?"
>she starts to get angry like she doesn't know what she did
>I can't believe she has the bare faced cheek to have an attitude after what she did, I lose it
>I run upstairs and start pulling all her clothes out of the wardrobe
>I start throwing them out of the bedroom window onto the street
>"user?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! I'M SO SORRY BUT PLEASE, NOT LIKE THIS!!!"
>I'm not proud of what I did next but I grabbed her arm and put it behind her back and push her downstairs and kick her out the front door and slam it shut
>I can hear her crying and yelling, banging on the door but I don't give a fuck, the bitch doesn't go to a free buffet and NOT bring me back leftover sandwiches!

>everythingwentbetterthenexpected.avi

>dating dumb but ok gf.
>seems ok, things going well.
>do some digging
>catch her cheating by looking through her phone
> a little pissed but decide to profit
>find guys on Craigslist
> free drugs for setting her up with them

FUCK YOU I'VE HAD LOTS OF SANDWICHES!

You're trying to hard m8

Some good looking sandwiches in this thread. Here's my personal fav.

My ex was quite hot....cute little body, nice dimple smile,cute eyes and a tiny pussy.
Ugly whore was ugly whore with a bucket pussy. I came after maybe 10 seconds, she turned and said "is that it?" And she never spoke to me again even tho our rooms were 20 metres away.
I think my ex fucked the other guy because she knew she'd be in a long term relationship with me and wanted to have some fun. I just feel like once a cheat always a cheat

I REALLY like the direction of this thread. Was worried it was going to be a complete cuck show that just like a car wreck I wouldn't be able to look away from.

You did the right thing user
I bet they even had little cocktail sausages wrapped in bacon

>start dating a smoking hot 9/10 Latina
>everything's going fine
>find out she doesn't enjoy the taste explosion and perfect texture mix of a delicious fried chicken sandwich
>kick that bitch to the kerb

>fuck this random girl from the bar
>see her boyfriend spying on us
>follow him home
>he is making a meatball sandwich
>he leaves the kitchen so I cum on his meatballs
Mfw I felt guilty about ruining one of the best sandwiches ever made

What is this marlarky

>going out with this ditzy little blonde
>kinda frigid but she is AMAZING in the kitchen
>always uses three different cheeses when making a sandwich and has perfected grilling
>find out she has a boyfriend
>meh, I wasn't planning on making this serious
>we talk openly about it and kinda laugh about it
>some unknown kid calls me, crying down the phone saying how his heart is broken and he wants to kill himself if I don't walk away from this girl
>I calm him down and tell him I'll give him some good weed and that it'll make him feel better
>break up some broccoli and bag it up
>he falls for it
>even feels guilty over the fact I'm being so nice and gives me $20
>on the way back to my place, I pick up a nice pork shoulder
>call his gf over and she makes me the best pulled pork sandwich I've ever had

Not cool, you took it too far man, should have just knifed him or something.

Moar?

Fuck that looks good!

wtf has this to do with sandwiches?
gtfo

lol

> be me 16 y/o normie
> dating dumb chick 7/10 good body from years of being anorexic and tight virgin pussy
> date for a few months, she's literally too much of a normie for me so I begin texting my ex while with her
> ex is 5/10 at best, ugly as fuck but fun to talk to and not just another hole to fill.
> we talking until 4am one time over messenger
> gets sexual
> texts are incriminating as hell and dirty as fuck
> talk about tying her to a tree and banging her or something
> feel bad next day so tell gf she says it's fine just don't talk to her ever again
> few weeks go by and ex ends up showing the messages to current gf ohshit.jpeg
> I tell her I'm breaking up with her and then move to a different county 300 miles away with family and start new life and new friends and new college
> now ex gf spam calls me screaming down the phone how I'm a piece of shit and I should die in a hole and how she wants to kill herself
> lol.jpeg laugh and block the normie
> Sit down to make a gorgeous grilled cheese and ham sandwich
> goodtimes.jpeg
> years go by and I make many more sandwiches and fuck many more bitches
> sit down to eat a tasty treat one day
> open phone and got one missed call from unknown number thats left me a voicemail
> open voicemail and it's ex gfs mother telling me that my ex had killed herself a few weeks back cos of the crippling depression and loss of will to live that came from me breaking her heart
> text the mum: 'git gud nerd'
> block her number as well and go back to eating 11/10 sandwich and banging 9/10 current gf
> goodtimes.jpeg

>you can't legally marry a sandwich

did you ever share a sandwich with her?
what kind?

What kind of cheese do you use?

why not punch the girl? the dude didn't know she had a boyfriend

Because she knows exactly how I like my sandwiches cut

Eh, nothing special.
>college
>dating a red headed pole vaulter
>she was also on the track team heyooooooo
>things going ok, she was a sex fiend
>skips out on one of our date nights, my buddy tells me she was in her ex's dorm room next to his
>unacceptable.lemongrab
>met her at her apartment, told her it was over
>went home, masturbated furiously to choice kazaa findings, no fucks given

Funny thing is that I saw her a couple of years later with a shaved head and stitches. Bitch had like 3 brain cysts from all the impact of pole vaulting, totally changed her personality after those were removed. Got one last fuck in at a house party but never returned those calls.

What is your favorite kind of sandwich?

Counts

i cheated on my fiancé i'm marrying in two weeks. and i will continue to do so after we're married.

will keep you posted

Unless your fiancé is a sandwich then you're in the wrong thread buddy.

my apologies

kek

Is there any real difference between a 'hot dog' and a 'sausage sandwich'

>Raped by a gorilla
Nice

A sandwich refers to a food dish where a filling is placed in between two separate layers of the "base" (ingredient that which holds the other fillings). The layers are likely not attached/connected to each other, hence such a dish is synonymous with a sandwich or a burger.

A hot dog on the other hand would be likely a sausage in a bun where it is cut to a depth where the sausage can be accommodated along with other ingredients, and as such, the bun is still in one piece, not two.

TL:DR
Sandwich = one or more ingredient BETWEEN two layer of "base"

Hot dog = ingredient INSIDE a SINGLE cut out base

So what sandwhich is it?

I've got an air fryer. Think that would work?

Epic thread is epic.

I know the hot piece in your pic. I cheated on my ex with her and she got pregnant. She gave birth to our son and she's trying to say it's mine.
I'm not Asian (pic related)

Sponsored by dubs

steak and cheese on a hoagie

Also I wouldn't be caught dead eating a hot dog on a hard bun like that. If you're gonna use a hard bun eat it with an italian sausage or a bratwurst or something.

There's this sandwich place in the bay area called Ike's that makes the most ludicrously delicious subs... like you can get onion rings, mozzarella sticks, fried chicken etc.

Just thinking about it has me literally physically aroused

That kind of bread is very similar to French baguettes or Vietnamese Banh Mi, in case you don't know. And because its a hard bun, it might go with the ingredients that you specified.

However I find Banh Mi to be incredibly versatile and goes well with both soft and hard ingredients. Pork, Pork crackers/skins, butter, pate, assorted vegs, cold cut meats like ham, turkey, etc... you name it, they go well in that bread. In fact I had a roll like that earlier this month with a combo similar to what I just said. Good stuff

Dude that sounds really good. I'll be frank though. Onion rings, mozzie sticks and fried chicken are more processed than the others. For me, I prefer subway because their ingredients are less processed. Their meat are usually prepared grilled and vegs are plenty to choose from.

But hey, find me a restaurant that offers both fresh ingredients, and fillings like those that you said of, and sweet onion/chilli sauce, and im sold

>come on Sup Forums for first time in forever after giving up hope ages ago
>cuck threads getting spammed with irrelevant crap

Is Sup Forums finally standing up for itself?

LULZ. Somebody cranky.

Thanks for explaining user.

I swear baby, I'm faithful!

>you can get everything available at every pizza shop ever

cool

Is it ever acceptable to eat a sandwich with a knife and fork?

Sometimes sandwich in OP comes smothered and you really have no other choice. So answer is, depends on the sandwich.

I don't have a single "pizza shop" near me that serves fried chicken faggot

What kind of a fucking question is that you traitorous bastard. Get off Sup Forums and stay off. I've read some sick shit in my time here but that has topped everything.

Oh my god dude reubens are a gift from god especially when the thousand island is really high quality.

Just try and stop me faggot!

If you guys don't feel like one thread can satisfy your sandwich discussion needs, there is now a second sandwich discussion thread open for us to enjoy...