What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Chris Farley?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Chris Farley?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_UUKwPWj80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who?

Mean.

I miss him

Please dont leave me

Hella drug problem, exploited yet funny guy. He Would have been best Shrek if he didn't OD and clutch his Rosary.

Stop

Typecasted into silly fat man because of SNL

This. Looking back it kind of seems like he was goaded or exploited in some way. Guy was over the top and had no self-control with drugs.

>Typecasted into silly fat man

user, that's what he was.

his degenerate brother put a rosemary in his hand before the cops found his body.

I can't stop. There's no brakes on this train! There's a bomb on the rape bus which stops me from going under 50MPH!

His last Leno appearance is horrifying. It's so obvious that Chris is coked up like a motherfucker, and Jay just laughs it off and encourages his erratic behavior, instead of intervening like a compassionate person.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_UUKwPWj80

listened to his shrek. it was awful

We've all seen the picture. So I'm asking, do you think his death was painful at all?

I think he could've expanded his range if he just chose scripts that were a little more challenging. Tommy Boy and Black Sheep were fine for a start, but fuckin c'mon: Beverly Hills ninja? that's some lazy ass shit

People who have OD'd on a speedball and survived say it's like your insides are rotting while catching on fire with an elephant sitting on you.

I need a refresher. May as well post it for everyone in the thread that hasn't seen it as well.

It probably felt like an elephant crushed his chest.

him and Spade had some good chemistry and came off as authentic

Jesus

I feel sorry for David. He must get tons of questions from people everyday about his dead friend.
At least he's had steady work since then.

He and I share an alma mater

I met his brother on campus one night after he did a comedy show, he stopped by one of the campus bars and was signing autographs and shit. He's clearly living off his brother but he's not a bad stand-up in his own right and he's also a Marquette graduate. In fact they filmed part of Tommy Boy at Marquette and he was depicted a member of the rugby team, which he was at Marquette.

The book written by his brother "I am Chris Farley" is a great fucking book. Goes into detail about the drugs and his behavior behind the scenes. But it also talks about what a kind-hearted guy he was when he was not on drug binges.

Definitely recommended.

His guest host on SNL was a trainwreck too. Lauren did not want to do it because he was in such bad shape, but he knew how important SNL was to Chris, so he made Chris the guest host as a way of helping him.

Chris had 2 prostitutes that were by his side during the week of his last appearance on SNL when he hosted. It creeped the fuck out of everyone at SNL

Listen to his Maron interview. He finally opens up about the Farley stuff he's kept quiet about. It's fucking heartbreaking.

I hate him because everyone fucking says I remind them of him. Just because Im fucking fat and funny

When they did the autopsy on Chris Farley, his arteries were 50-90% blocked from all the bad eating and drugs.

He would not have lived much longer even if he didn't OD.

More like Piss Fartley

He said he had 4 vices- drugs, alcohol, food and sex. And if he held down any one of them the other 3 would pop up and he would overindulge in them. So at any given point he was addicted to drugs and alcohol, or alcohol and food, or alcohol and drugs, or drugs and food. All of that shit taken together everyday will put you in the ground before 40