Help finish the flag guys

Help finish the flag guys

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-566,479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll help vandalize it, if that's what you mean.

Heh.

Heh heh.

HA HA HA!

MWAH HA HA HA HAAAAAAA! VANDALISM! BEING AN ASSHOLE! AH HA HA HA HA HA! IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME! ENJOY YOUR RANDOM RED PIXELS YOU STUPID FUCKS! AH HA HA HA HA!

D:

Whats the url of that site again?

XDXDXD

You should realize by now that asking Sup Forums to help with anything is counterproductive
We don't give a fuck about anything!

pixelcanvas.io/@-566,479

Thank you

Gonna frame those swastikas

You guys are fucking stupid and i wouldnt doubt if you were 16. Gtfo of /b if youre going to be cunts who dont know how to have a good time. This place used to be awesome with its raids and shit, the people like you started to be lame cunts.

true beauty

can we have a full pic without all those things on it of the current version? Liking the "Sup Forums culture" kind of art

Wow... MLP and edgy Nazi wannabe's Sup Forums is officially shit tier internet, enjoy your fail fags

Yep. Making a flag on pixel space is really bringing us together. I can't think of any better use of my time than this dumb shit.

You are wrong. Not giving a fuck is what made Sup Forums better than it is now. I bet you are one of those fuckers who pollute Sup Forums with your retarded political views. Fuck off. Chaotic Sup Forums is always better than "alt right" chan you faggot and fuck liberals too you retard

Good i hope it brings all of you fags together and you yiff yourselfs to death or le edgy chan shoots you all to gain 10 minutes of fame for teh LULS fucking kill yourselves faggots

Stop fucking with the swastikas!

The HDL and Swastikas is litteraly being raped. STOP

But this is the kekistani flag. The one flag which represents our mark on that canvas.
Unlike other anons, I'm not saying that shithole of a pixelized site is bringing us together, but as long as the flag is there, why not help finish it instead of ruining it?
Instead of spreading your chaotic view on our own stuff, spread it onto others. Remember the black hole, user.

Heh. You guys are losing.

YOU'RE a black hole.

You asked for this you idiots

Fuck you

no (You)

Hey does anyone have a tampermonkey script for pixelcanvas.io, the one from /r/place doesnt seem to work properly even with edited out and replaced the ''r.place'' with ''Pixelcanvas'' text and url