What is it like having a small penis?

What is it like having a small penis?

Define small? Under 5"?

Under 5.5

Baaically becoming asexual becUse im afraid of showing it to girls.

Pretty softly.

Wondering whether people mean hard or flaccid but being too small dicked to ask

stop

They always mean hard

Imagine being a virgin because your afraid of backlash that would wreck what little ego you had...

The man asked. I'm not about to go against my large-dicked superiors, buddy.

Show without boxers

Too fat to see yours, huh?

Awesome I'm in the clear

:)

I think I might just give up and become a trap.

I don't know, you tell me

I got a pretty small dick, like 5 inches maybe- got a gf too, she never complains but sometimes i can see that she doesn't feel it during sex :/

Are you fucking retarded? You really must be 13

feels like you wont be able to find a woman who wouldnt care

I don't know.
No unveil that monster you fucking faggot!

it feels okay. luckily my existence isnt focused only around what i piss and cum with.

6,2 inch long 5,5 girth
>mfw i dont give a fuck i still get pussy

I got my dick succed for the first time recently and she didn't even mention my size ~5in

You have to be 18 to post on here. MODS ban this faggot

I don't mind because I am a gay bottom so the small dick helps show that

Ask a 4incher anything

that's above average nigga

thats slightly above average you donkey

Are you a man?

you tell me OP.

Firstly I feel bad for you and I have a small dong.
second thing is Have you ever had sex and if so did the chick say anything about it?

13cm its small or not

Sure am, are you?

Slightly above average

Why don't you just check yourself you lazy fuck

please be patient im retard

When I'm not retarded enough to ignore a girl because I don't think she's into me, I look for excuses to turn her down. I'd rather have her moaning from her small fingers than laughing at my dick.

that so triste mon amis

actually after 5 inches it has been shown from numerous studies that it makes no significant different to the female orgasm, it's mainly down to technique and girth at that point. because most women do not have a vag deeper than 5 anyway.

I have 14cm, have a regular sex with gf. Never complained.
Both happy, no need for a monster cock.

i kinda just go about life normally like i assume normal dick people do, talk to women and all that but when it comes to the crunch i find ways to make them fuck other people and forget all about me while i slip out the back and catch a train home and shitpost on Sup Forums from my phone.

relationships are complicated and id rather masturbate and get on with my life.

The smallest mines been

did you just take a fucking ice bath?

Cute

5.6 inches and I have never had a woman complain

its awesome!

girl or man ?

Lol yep you go right on believing that

Nope I was fucking myself after chastity one time

Not so bad, this little guy gets hard and I cum hard so generally, I'm fine with it

Would be concerning if it couldn't even get hard lol

Chastity fucks your dick up man. I'm staying away from that shit.

Here's my 5 inch long and strong dong when erect

I actually have a hot as fu k girlfriend too, happy to share pics - she loves this little guy

TIL I have a big dick

size?

I don't know, what's it like?

6.5 inches long 3.2 in girth

It just takes a couple days for your cock to get back to normal. No permanent issues.

Looks like you can answer that question yourself..

post em

Here's her butt and my dong, good angle for the dong here haha

nice ass, wheres the bj pics?

Took this one earlier

My friend has a 3.5 inch cock and it has never bothered him. so i guess it doesn't really matter

he*

Same

yum

What do you think about my cock?
Can I ever please a woman with it?
It is between 15 and 16cm
I am 18y btw

I've been told that the girth is more important by more than one chick

from another angle

idk Op, you tell us

That's a nice dick.

Ask your wife.

Poor girl, she's hot and deserves a monster

phew im 5,6-6,0 depends

Gottem

It's funny how everyone claims solely on hearsay that the average is somewhere between 5 and 5.5 inches
This doesn't take into account the sampling of Asian men, who have smaller penises that average around 4.5 inches

The only relevant average (since no women want Asian men) is 6.6 inches.

if i like a guy i don't give a fuck about his dick size. sure, big dicks are great, but i've been with a man who was more on the smaller side and it was still great. just don't focuse too much on it

That's isn't what average means you idiot

Did you ever do do maths?

check em fuhrer, what do you think of this?

not here to discuss details, brainlets.

my point is that you shouldn't be counting the least desirable demographic if you want to compare your dick

compare it to your white peers (if you compare it to us blacks, you'll just look silly)

to be honest, having a small dick is something you gotta come to terms with- for example i got like 5.5 inches on a good day (pic related) but still have a gf and sex is ok. I know shed probably like it if i had a bigger dick, but fuck- id also like if she had bigger tits

I'm so glad I'm not that small, I'd be afraid that my girlfriend would leave me for a man who could satisfy her.

It's not bad once you are ok with it.

Don't know

If that's 5 I'm huge.

>I'm like 5.4-5.6 depending on how fat I am
>That ain't 5

Google anterior and posterior fornix orgasm then please come back here so I can have a good kek at your reaction

>source
>I'm a dude

Ce l'hai così piccolo che dio cane manco la ross lo vuole, suicidati

Glad to see i'm not alone here. Can't picture myself with someone because of it. I might be average, or below, or even slighty above, I wouldn't know. Can't bring myself to find out because i'm sure i'd kill myself.

On the same boat man. Accidentally sent it to a girl once cause of some shitty Snapchat fuckery and my wang was out cause I was gonna wank in like half a min

>2017
>living in a world of 7 inched fatdicked beasts
>being a grower, having a one inch dick flaccid, but 6 1/2 hard
>there was an outbreak in the office one day
>fire and madness everywhere, people try to escape, but they can't squeeze past the wall because of their massive cocks
>it was my time to shine
>thanks to the petite hog I kept neatly tucked away in my sisters panties, I was able to dodge all of the flames and falling debris not only gracefully, but flawlessly. I made it through the wall too! (obviously)
>mfw I was the only survivor

Was it poorly recieved?

kek

noice

Being gay with a small cock means I'm always a bottom. Which is fine because I love being fucked by big fat dicks

What is it like being gay?

As long as it's wider than the diameter of a Canadian toonie (represent) you should be fine