My wife wants to have a threesome with me and her biological twin sister. We are all 22...

My wife wants to have a threesome with me and her biological twin sister. We are all 22, it both disgusts me and makes me diamonds. Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/InCaseArt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuckin' jelly bro. Do it and post pics of the sister

Name of this god-tier fap material? Also, you should totally go ahead with it, if you're sure you're into that

Post pics of wife and sister... Or this is bait.

what kinda fucking question is this?

are you gay?

Do it and cum in both of them. Also can you post sauce of pic related?

Enjoy your divorce.

the artist is fred perry, the title is zenobiology, or something ilke that.

Will post since dubs.

Wife is the skinny one (on the left)

patreon.com/InCaseArt

kek

don't be a bitch nigger. DO IT FOR GREAT JUSTICE. An offer like this doesn't come around but once in a life time.

OP HERE

This is my wife, Elizabeth. I don't have any pictures of her sister, but she looks just like her. She has walked in on us having sex before and watched without us knowing.

First off, you're full of shit. Second, even if this were true, which it's not, it would only be worth it if they messed around with each other as well. If they're willing to fuck each other, I'd bet my balls they've been doing shit with each other for a while.

Bullshit

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Nope. They are both slutty, I'm asking because I want to know if it will cause issues later down the line.

Why would this disgust you?

Stay mad

If this were true there's no way you'd post a picture of your wife. You fucking faggot.

This

And

This

And
This

I already posted a picture of my wife you stupid virgins

if true then you have failed as i human being. if not true then what is the point of lying on the internet?

You don't have a wife you autistic, neckbeard basement dwelling fantasist. If you did there's no way you'd legit post a picture of her here.

Realistically, and most probably, the closest thing to pussy you've gotten is pic related.

You wanna prove me wrong, post a wedding photo of the two of you? You've already posted a photo of her right? So what's one more. Don't give me some bullshit about not having one on your pc/comp either. Like you wouldn't have at least one accessible...

Nope? Didn't think so you fucking twot.

Fucking kek'd

This

You're right, I'm lying, pretty funny tho lol

>the skinny one

Topkek

Moar? Source?

"Biological Twin Sister" as opposed to a non-biological twin?

Ayyyy lmao

Kek

This???

If this IS true, do it and live the dream 80% of men would kill for. Live out someone else's dream!!!

do it ! few men are so lucky !

>biological twin sister
Then it's like fucking "two of your wife". What is disgusting in havinng double dose of your wife ?

OP Here

I don't like incest