Do any of you like to share your gf or wife with other men? pic related - my wife

do any of you like to share your gf or wife with other men? pic related - my wife

yes, my gf, I like watching her getting fucked

it sounds like you're almost proud of the fact you whore your wife out

just post the rest of the pics of her getting fucked

Been living in an open marriage for about 3 years now.

The thing is though is I'm mainly attracted to men. Had 3 children with my wife and came out to her about 4 years ago. That's when the open marriage thing came about. Cause I really do love her but I'll never be able to give her what she wants , so we are there for each other emotionally and for our kids.

been sharing my wife for a few years, its been very good for us as a couple

Just got my gf into this recently. Definitely love watching her

cute

>my wife and came out to her about 4 years ago.
Does she let you bang dudes?
Does she stipulate that she gets to watch?

No. She like to watch me fuck other chicks, she loves watching them suck my dick.

Tits?

Yeah i like share my GF . Any comments ?

I wish my wife was into fucking other guys.

Her body looks pretty damn great. Care to show her ass and tits?

Ass shot . Like ?

Tits shot , like ?

Super hot!

>other men
/.implying you are a man and not a cuck

Yes

Best friend lives in a different city but comes back to town about 3 times a year for a week or so to visit family and when he's back I let him take a turn with my wife been going on for about 5 years now, haven't don't anything for awhile though. It was my idea love watching her, love fucking her after he's finished with her. Lots of fun!

Nice ass, definitely wouldn't mind sticking my dick in that. Her tits look great for a titfuck too.

She looks so happy about it, like "Good thing I don't have to fuck my boring husband". I'd do her too, looks cute.

cucc

Moar!

Love watching my girl with another guy, and love taking sloppy seconds. There's nothing quite like the feel of sliding my cock into her pussy when it's filled with another guy's cum.

Love feeling a hot load dripping out around my cock while I pound the shit out of her, and love eating that creamy pussy after I finish with it.

Yeah I love sharing her with guys, and she does whatever I tell her to.

working on getting my gf into this...almost there

Got a girl into it. Would do it again

yup

Is the OP pic part of a set?

Anyone in Florida wanna fuck my 19 yr old fuck buddy with me?

pic?