Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

k

/thread

Found the Oslo poster

Isn't that a pic of your entire navy?

nice yachts

No its just 1%

its just a random coastal patrol flotilla

While fat, lazy, worthless pieces of shit like you obsess over the country I live in, I live my life happy and not giving a single damn, not even a single thought towards your pathetic country.

It must suck being irrelevant, doesn't it?

Hva faen?

Stop posting this meme.

Us Aussies would absolutely belt the shit out of you fucking fag. I'd love a war with you fuckheads and root all your women.

LMAO

Why are you so angry about Murica? No one stands a chance against America outside of Russia and Chyna.

Go on OP, I actively masturbate to the thought of cucks like you thinking you could ever so much as put a dent in our country. You have literally nothing to throw at us we couldn't shoot down weeks before it got close. Plus we have more shitskins and rednecks ready to dominate your fucking faggot army than you would know what to do with

Ok, Jamal. You sound like a swede visiting Norway.

>people are actually taking the bait

Jesus

Smallest dog barks the loudest.

Valhalla awaits motherfucker

O.o irrelevant? Why os europe waiting for us to do a decision, then they copy us? We have an oil fund that could buy half of europe. We are leading Nato which is 3 times stronger than Russia. "Irrelevant". Bullshit.

This is my favorite copypasta.

>People will actually respond to this unbelievably shitty bait

Just bored Ameribro. I'm happy it's not a retarded Shillary thread

This is a text boom example of why too much nationalism can become a problem.

Norwegians have a very professional and well-trained and equipped force.
We have many more people and if needed can call upon many many more.

Is Norway's navy really just a couple light cruisers and a few fishing boats acting as supply vessels?

What is with this sudden influx of Norwegian shitposting? Did all the proxy fags decide to organize from there instead of Canada since Trump won the nomination or what?