Scandis, i think you have a problem

scandis, i think you have a problem

maybe this is why you stopped being imperial powers. No longer moping about depressed and decafinated.

but they were never imperial powers
i think sweden was halfway relevant in the northern area for like 50 years ? yeah very impressive lmao

What kind of coffee do they drink?

they don't, they should drink more coffee
please buy our products

if i go to colombia how likely is it that i will get beheaded?

Teafags are worse.

>Muh super-sophisticated leaves that taste like they've been run through a gorilla's assbeard

we don't behead people

>tfw no fika

>be underweight
>drink a ton of coffee/tea
>get 3 hours of work done
>30 minutes have passed

Ignorant commoner.

Coffee is boss. How many cups have you gents had today? I'm on four.

Dog piss tier watery sharts. If you medis ever go there do not, i repeat DO NOT order coffee anywhere.

t. coffee adict

I like the taste but I don't feel like it has any real effects on me. It doesn't improve my concentration and it doesn't help me stay awake.

This is true, if something is scheduled to last for an hour, it's really 45 minutes and a 15 minute break.

I see no problem here.

t. coffee addict

Me too, I don't feel particularly more awake.
I think it starts to have an effect by my 3rd cup or so.

kahvipaussi/kahvituokio/kahvihetki/kahviaika - coffee break
kahvittelu - coffee moment / coffeeing
kahvikutsut/kahvitilaisuus - coffee party
aamukahvi - morning coffee
päiväkahvi - day coffee
iltapäiväkahvi - afternoon coffee
iltakahvi - evening coffee
kahvila - cafee
kahvio - self-service cafee
kakkukahvit - pastries & coffee

and our word for diner is kuppila, the place of (coffee) cups

Probably because those countries are cold as fuck

Figures

Coffee gives you that 24 minute "high" where you suddenly stop feeling depressed. That's why it's good for the Scandinavian fags.

>up to 15th place there are only first world countries
Really makes you think, huh?

8-12 cups a day here.

I shit a lot and my balls sweat profusely but it keeps a smile on my face throughout the day :))

Aren't coffee shits the best? No effort at all. Ass is clean as a whistle. :^)

We "won" the thirty years war for you and that was about it.

We're not scandinavian

coffee is disgusting

How does the us drink so little coffee?

The vast majority drink just black, I'd say about 1/4 of people may put a spoonful of sugar or some milk in.

Here it's all cream or milk. Few drink it black.

I drink tea 3 times a day and I literally howl at anyone that acts sophisticated about dunking bags full of god-knows-what in boiling water with milk

Also, tea is by far the cheapest type of drink you can get, so if you want to act snobby, know that even sparkling water is pricier than a Weeks eorth of tea

Usually depends on the age of the person, more milk/cream/sugar or whatever the younger they are, also men drink black more than women, at least from what've noticed.

I'm not a huge fan of coffee myself but my parents and grandparents drink straight black so I got used to it.

>Finland
That's weird considering they're regarded as turbo-autists. I become really social and talkative after a cup of coffee.