do any fags have tips to hide a spy cam

up yo ass

in bathroom

yah..... what he said above O.P
>no lube cause it will ruin Sup Forumsoard

this guy might :O

>check out my spycam
>oh yeah man, i also play some tunes on guitar cause im totally deep, bro

Why do guitarfags always choose to size shit up to guitar picks? Use a fucking coin or something that everybody has around. I know roughly how large a pick is, but since I don't play I can't reach into my pocket and pull one out.

Get a better cam. Pinhole or one in disguise

Put it somewhere where it can see her but she can't see it.

>jealous of guitar players ability to stick with something and do something worthwhile
keep crying baby

I already got it fam

Because they're about the size of a coin and not everybody has loose change you dense fuck

And what if he did use a coin. Would you pull one out of your pocket and examine it carefully, thinking to yourself "Huh, so it's about that big huh?" He's still limited on where he can put the fucking camera, so use your damn brain

projection much?

>not everybody has loose change
>would you pull one out of your pocket...
Most people DO have loose change lying around and no I wouldn't pull one out of my pocket to examine. However, change is a lot more fucking common than a guitar pick and I've had loose change in my hand/in front of me more often than a guitar pick so I can more accurately assess the size of his spycam. If you expect me to give advice on hiding something that I cannot accurately measure then you're just a fucking retard.

wise words

what kind of hardware is this?

Yea stop using 1.50mm faggit

That's kind of a bad design unfortunately

The one I have has a ribbon cable seperating the main board / battery pack from the camera part

As far as hiding, the main thing is to match the color of the camera to whatever you're hiding it in (e.g. it has to be black in this case)

If you're hiding it in a messy place, sticking it under some black fabric with just the lens cut out can work

Take a pic of where you want to hide it and maybe we can help brainstorm?

HAH WOW

Because thicker picks are used for more precise and fast playing, since the pick bends less and there's less latency of the pick repelling from the string that was struck. Thinner picks are mostly used if you wanna play chords or folk

uhh
reread that pls

a gopro without the case and the IR filter removed so some plastics look clear on vid but not to the human eye, coca cola looks like water and tinted windows on cars look normal

your butthole, then keep your naked butthole trained on your target and theyll never see you

this pick was just laying around I usually use 0.94mm, works nice for heavy metal/trash metal/death metal

Came here to post this. Nyce

Get an empty aerosol can, open it up, and put the dinky spy cam in the spray hole. Put it on a shelf behind some items. Protip: do not use anything your enemy might use. Like, if it's your mom then put it in a fukboi AXE can.