You have 1 SECOND to name a better restaurant than Five Guys

You have 1 SECOND to name a better restaurant than Five Guys

Other urls found in this thread:

hungryinhamptonroads.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/burger-battle-five-guys-vs-smittys-better-burger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checkers

your moms pussy

Literally anything.

5 guys is fucking gross and overrated. I ate there once and got really sick because of how much grease you guys use. You seriously use more grease than McDonalds OR Burger King OR Wendy's.

That's why you're like a no name shit hole peddling your ass-burgers on Sup Forums

Calling a fast food joint a fucking "restaurant" commoner.

How about..... Hmmm I dunno.... Restaurants with Michelin stars and professional chefs?

Fucking Americans.

>restaurant
>implying fast food chains are actually restaurants
Nice try, faggot.

white castle

literally worse than the cheapest frozen shit in the grocery store

In France we dont need that industrial food

Yeah, but having 6 courses with little portions where each costs more than a complete meal is just fucking stupid.
It's always annoying when you're in France trying to get lunch and then being told "Sorry, we only open at 6 pm," and then you can only choose between 3 faggy meals that take forever.

anything

the one in TIMES SQUARE doesn't even season their meat

Ketchup, overcooked meat, soft drinks, disposable cups.
Urgh, americans.

6 Guys

6 Guys
Pun intended

This
100%
Literally dip everything but the paper bag in a vat of grease before serving, it's fucking horrible. Tastes like shit too.

that's the reason why we kept junk food. Otherwise you can eat in "brasseries" at any day time

Chick-Fil-A

dammit you got it before i did

7 guys

Are we talking about fat cheap food that give your arteries problems in the future restaurants?

Or

Healthy, fresh and good for you foods types of restaurant?

What I mean is..

American vs Everyone else types of restaurant?

underated post

I wish the 5 Goys marketing team would stop making these gay-ass-nigger threads everyday.

hungryinhamptonroads.wordpress.com/2011/03/28/burger-battle-five-guys-vs-smittys-better-burger/

looks fucking disgusting.no wonder you murican fags are so fucking fat

Why do you put your buns perpendicular to the table Reeeee

>actually going to times square.
are you retarded?

You really thing "everyone else" restaurants are healthier than americans?

You do realize after finishing an average french meal, youve had about 2-3 sticks of butter, right?

or the loads of msg and salt that are in jap/chinese food?

Not that it actually matters, because none of those things are actually "bad" for you

one second? Texas Roadhouse. Also Original Pancake House - Michelin star, baby.

I just want to dance with the underwear cowboy or whatever

Sasebo burgers, with nice thick bacon.

Not filled with fats, not filled with additives and totally fresh ingredients including the pate for the burger itself.

That from any decent restaurant anywhere in the world.

McD's, 5 guys, Wendy's etc all use pate's made from the cheapest meat, basically MRM meat that is mostly sinew, muscle and marrow.

They say it's 100% beef, yes sinew, muscle and marrow from a cow is classified as 100% beef.

And Americans eat that shit, this is why those franchises make Billions a year, a burger that costs 5 cents to make sold for 99 cents is big profits.

But at the same time, you eat it all the time, and health problems start happening due to the additives and MSG.

Idiot yanks, with their chemically flavoured foods thinking it is fresh and full of flavour.

Franchised Japanese and Chinese restaurants that aren't really Japanese or Chinese anyway, are the ones with loads of MSG etc.

Proper Asian cuisine has very little.

Again people easily confuse American style restaurants as being the same as everywhere else, but it isn't.

Not all french cooking has lots of butter in it, only specific meals.

As for bad...

MSG is bad.
Additives are bad.
Artificial flavourings are bad.
High amounts of fat and cheaper cuts of meat is bad, causing problems with your colon.

Damn straight!

ok start the clock

>mfw msg is naturally occurring in tomatoes, cheese, seaweed, fish, and a fuckton of other foods

Dicks

/Game fucking over

(PS not dissing dicks just saying five guys was setting the standard pretty low)

went once, went for the switch and my mother lives in manhattan

Fudruckers

What kind of subhuman autist gets sick from eating one meal that was a little too greasy? You're a genetic weakness

Yes but minute amounts, have you seen what amounts they add to all that fast food junk over there in the states.

It's bigly.

It's a non essential amino acid, you do not need it in your food. But why do they put massive amounts (which is artificially made for the food industry instead of naturally) of it in fast food?

Because it is like a drug when consumed in large amounts, your body will crave it, it doesn't taste good by itself, it only slight elevates the flavour of food, but will ignite chemical responses in the brain to produce endorphins to say this shit is great.

Which is why you crave more fast food the more you eat it.

Hence why companies are forced to inform people of when they add MSG to foods.

stop eating fast food for 6 months. then eat ANY fast food. Let us know how fast you hit the shitter
yes, i've doneit. yes i still eat it.

Now fuck off

If by "subhuman autist" you mean a guy who lives an active lifestyle and eats clean, I guess that's me.

Seriously, like the other user said, don't eat fast food or garbage for like even three months and then try eating it. You'll get sick.

Also, the "little too greasy" is just a poor argument. You can literally see the grease leaking out of the bag when you buy it.

Yep, it's like when people think Indian food gives you the runs, but it doesn't.

Indian spices, like cardamom etc is great for your intestines and helps clean them and in good shape.

When people who are unhealthy and eat unhealthy then eat an Indian meal, the reason they get the runs is because their intestines are a fucking disgrace, and that is why they have the runs the spices is helping clear it out.

I have had people call me out on this, friends etc, and I tell them all the same thing. "Stop eating junk shit, eat properly, freshly made meals for a week, then eat another Indian meal, guaranteed you will not have the runs."

And the majority have done it, and yes they don't get the runs, because eating healthily doesn't ruin your intestinal tract.

Literally every other restaurant in existence.

Five Guys is for fat fucking mongs who think grease==flavor.

Holy shit! This is what places like steak n shake wish they could be.

To those who live more up north. Checkers is what is called Rally's.

Big Buford ftw.

I'd rather suck a log from Andy Sixx's asshole, than eat at five guys.

Overpriced for what you get: an incredibly average burger. Expect, this is worse than being complete shit because some fucking arrogant nigger grilled a beef patty, ate it and felt that it was worth 11 fucking dollars

Dubs confirm

cookout

6 #1 guys

waterburger

Why do you only order the small lunch in pic related. I usually order the large it comes with 3 extra double cheeseburgers and 2 extra fries than the small for only 3 dollars more.

this. 5 guys is good but extremely overrated. I have no idea how such mediocre food became a meme.