Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Squier-Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-Electric/dp/B000GACXA4/ref=sr_1_9?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1496282750&sr=1-9&keywords=squier stratocaster
vocaroo.com/i/s03LmdaJFaLI
clyp.it/h5nycz3i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 310 replies 4 actual posters

Rate him as a bass player

rate me as a guitarist

I summon thee Rickenbro

I found his old profile on Talk Bass lmao.

>roman trying to get revenge dox
This thread will never get better. Peace.

Am not Roman am just looking for Rickenbro to see if he's still interested in trading my AVRI JM for his 4003.

why don't you sell it and buy one? You should be able to afford one that isn't salvaged from a trash can.

Fuck off roman

Looks like a Squier J Mascis with a fender neck tbqh

>they're still responding to roman

because the JM is beat up too

one bent tuner
finish is cracked, busted open, neck finish too
original fretboard had to be replaced and the stupid fucking spic luthier I took it to didn't understand I wanted 7.25" radius and clay dots like the original and put in a 22 fret 12" fretboard with pearl dots

the pickguard is from a Squier J Mascis, I wanted the guitar to look like his backup JM that the Squier is based on so I got the gold TOM bridge and figured I would get a gold pickguard from an actual J Mascis guitar. I still have the original tortoise shell pickguard though.

Anyone wanna see pics of my recent purchase? Its a strat.

No

no, I'm good thanks

How's the band going, /gg/? Got any gigs coming up?

Just filled gigs for the first three weekends in June. Feels really good. Still time to fill the rest of the month, too.

where are your gigs, can I come and heckle and throw things at you and tell you to do free bird?

You're going to perform for your mom so she knows you do more than shit post on Sup Forums?

Half of them are bars and clubs out of the city, the other half are private parties/festivals, so I don't think it'll work out bub.
She can't afford to pay my entire band for a 4-hour gig.

Just like how she made you get a job because she couldn't support a high school dropout?

Cringe as dude is larping by himself lol

6/10

I actually do want to see some strat pics. Wow me.

Well idk about wowing and its still in transit but they sent me these

>fat strat
Good choice. Hope you dig your new guitar.

The headstock.

Shawbucker high five

my guitar's way more pimp though

Full frontal

>strat
*vomit*

amazon.com/Squier-Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-Electric/dp/B000GACXA4/ref=sr_1_9?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1496282750&sr=1-9&keywords=squier stratocaster

i know its a meme but i'm bored of acoustic and want something cheap, is it worth it

Thats a niggercaster if i ever did see one. Just kidding. Looks nice. Heres an ass shot.

The quality isn't great but it's fine if you're a novice or intermediate.
>I know it's a meme
Did you pick that up here or something? Don't listen to that kind of shit.

ahhhhhh !

And last pic. I plan on making my own wood pickguard for it. Im thinking a black flamed or quilted pickguard would look nice. But so would something natural looking. Or in brown like burled walnut

My strat

can i use 4 springs instead of 5 to hard tail the bridge on my strat?

the squier name is a meme

Nice what pickups you got?

carol kaye played on pet sounds, what r u gettin at lol

Depends on the string tension and tuning you're using. Try it out and see if the bridge lays flat or not.

>he's recommending shit equipment again
this is his master plan, make all beginners leave by making them waste money

Consider me wowed, bruh. My pet peeve is zebra pups but other than that HSS is a nice config. Same colour combo as my first two strats.

Whatever stock pickups it came with. Pretty sure they're Alnico III's. It's a 2007 Highway One.

If it makes you feel better i plan on swapping the humbucker out for a suhr aldrich i have in parchment.

I miss the Highway One 5-string bass that I couldn't afford at my local GC a few years ago. Great series for the money.

Of the two, I'd rather have goldilocks. Partially in homage to Dick Dale but mostly because... Peacocking. You replaced the saddles?

How do you like the sound.Ever thought about swapping something else in?

I'm stuck in a rut, been playing for several years. Any suggestions? I can post my practice routine if anyone wants.

I've seen a lot of people shit on the Highway Ones because they're the cheaper (maybe even cheapest?) American made Fenders, but I love mine. One of the most comfortable guitars I've ever played.

Not really. It's got a great clean sound and that's what I mostly play, so I'm happy with it.

what does Sup Forums think of the fender american professional series? it's replacing the american standard series.

>tfw learning 7th chords

practiced for the first time in a month and a half. i got g7 down, but holy fuck chord changes to and from c7 for an hour leave my hand weird cause i havent really used my pinky at all. i thought itd be a lot harder to get used to c7, but im suprised how close i am to figuring it out just from practicing it for an hour, cause im not used to practicing that long.

People play fenders for the accessibility, people play gibson fir the experience

What's the ultimate fuzz pedal for stoner/doom?

It's a partscaster. US FSR body, US Standard neck and a loaded pickguard with the Shawbucker and two Fat 50s. Had it refretted with huge stainless steel frets.

Listening to new genres of music and even different instruments helps challenge me as a player.

Otherwise there are two options: Take a break or play through the rut. Both work but for different people.
That J-bass I played was indeed very comfy. They've definitely done their low-end USA lines better than Gibson has in my [admittedly limited] experience.
Seems like it has good upgrades, though changing medium jumbo frets to narrow tall seems like it could be challenging for some curmudgeons. Fender is innovating though and I dig it. I just wish they'd also add the Elite truss rod adjustment to the Professional series. That thing should become the universal standard anyway.
Whatever your favorite stoner/doom artist uses.

There are so many fuzz pedals out there. Take your pick. Fuzzrocious is a good starting point. Smallsound/Bigsound makes the Team Awesome Fuzz Machine that's fantastic.

Forgot to add that I personally enjoy my Wren & Cuff TFR and I also have a Malekko B:Assmaster that is just insane, but maybe not for doom/stoner stuff. Dunno; not my area of expertise.

>roman is trying this hard to be noticed
pathetic

Dave Murray strat is the only strat

My baby, Had her for about 8 years.. has Gibson pickups.

You'll need a new pickguard, unless you fancy drilling ugly holes in the existing one

>her

ok , go back to playing your fender squire kid.

I don't frequent /gg/ and have no idea who you're talking about. You're 100% wrong. But thanks for your help man.

I'm afraid they're all Fenders

enjoy your pretend Gibson sonny

>as if epiphones are any better than squires

>thinking squires are bad

>squires
>squires

are we doing this now, is this a thing?

nice guitar collection, I hope you can actually play them.

I get this all the time.

>person walks into my house
>wow, that's a lot of guitars, DO YOU PLAY?
>yes
>I play
>I don't just buy shitloads of nice guitars, stand them in the corner and look at them

>having six of the same fucking strat
dude why

I got one look at the pics i posted in the thread.

Why so?

>The same pic he uses as different personas in every thread.

Fender humbuckers have three screws.

Would you like me to prove those are my guitars? I can do that if you really like.

It's on purpose now yeah

is playing acoustic guitar a meme?

So no one seems to believe I own these guitars. Pick any three, I'll take a pic of those guitars and write your post number on a post-it. First five replies only, I'm not doing this all day.

Back row:
Fender GC-1 Roland Ready Strat in sunburst
E-series MIJ 1986 Contemporary Strat in burgundy mist metallic
1983 US Strat, two-knob version with the Freeflyte (shitty) trem
2005 HSS US Standard in sienna sunburst
partscaster in aquamarine metallic with Fender SCN pickups
aztec gold partscaster with Shawbucker and Fat 50s

Front row:
1987 US Standard in gunmetal blue
1987 MIJ 62 RI Telecaster

Not pictured: Fender/Warmoth Telecaster in natural, Olympic white HSS Strat partscaster with Creamery pickups

No.

>E-series MIJ 1986
Body closeup please. Um, don't fuck it up with a postit.

Show me your autism, /gg/

can you post that template?

That one's in bits being modded. Has been for months now. MIJ pickups are shitty and weak so it's getting DiMarzios and a Roland GK pickup. The System 1 trem is worse than useless and there's no routing for trem springs so I've fitted a top-mounting Kahler.

pic 1/3

I don't have it anymore. I give you permission to post your images over mine.

2/3

3/3

anyone else for the Stratocaster challenge?

REMINDER
MAPLE NECKS ARE THE PATRICIAN NECK

do you challenge us to a duel m'lady?

I'm drunk and decided to record this for some reason but it is one of my favorite songs to play.

Ignore the shit drunken playing.

vocaroo.com/i/s03LmdaJFaLI

Post your shitty drunken playing too

Way too lazy for pictures.

Whoops

posted it in the last thread, cover of an old song I'm recording

clyp.it/h5nycz3i

I really want to keep my pedals down to 3 and not get sucked down the meme money vortex like /r/guitarpedals.

seems to me you have more money than sense

trying this hard

Contemporary?

it's really no trouble, I don'tmind one bit

You've posted this picture before. Why is it that you never post them all together?