THE MAD MAN

HE KEEPS DOING IT

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate
youtube.com/watch?v=8NvCXbPPwoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does she always have come off as a bitter cunt about everything? Is this something about women her age or is she especially bad?

SJW cultural marxist low IQ brainwashed thinking summed up in one tweet.

Ignore the simple basic issue of the illegality of illegal aliens and all the problems they present to the country because you're pro NWO and don't care about the country.

Moves goalposts to RACIST HE'S RACSIT AGAINST ALL HISPANICS DON'T SPEAK AGAINST US YOU'RE RACIST IF YOU DO

RRRAAACCCCIIISSSSSTTTTTTTT

Seriously why are people losing their shit about this?

This is crazy. People are going fucking nuts. And to think that just yesterday Hillary released an attack ad on Trump and today all anyone wants to talk about is his taco.

Liberals are fucking retarded.

The expression 'the idiot masses' exists for a reason.

This is the path you chose Sup Forums. Now that everyone is eliminated watch Donald bend over and take it for every minority to win votes.

how else is he supposed to win ?

It won't be that bad.
Hillary will have to move further left to court the bernouts, alienating the moderate dems.
Going after those moderate dems will be Trump's goal.

>watch him pretend to like Hispanics to get their vote
>Watch him still build the wall and deport spics
DURR HURRR

a lot of normal voting blacks like trump, moreso than typical republicans

he'll get at least half the latino vote... just watch

normal latinos are good family based people... not soros funded libtards like you see pushed by msm news.

>Liberals are fucking retarded

God fucking dammit this. I never use the term "sheeple" but holy fucking shit this.

>Friend of mine who has turned into a massive SJW over the last few years losing his fucking shit on facebook last night because "omg Trump might win what am I supposed to do people are so dumb you should be ashamed of yourselves"
>His fucking college professor comes into the conversation and tells him that he should rally together his friends and start protesting the vote, that if Bernie can't win, then nobody should
>Friend goes back to crying about how because he just moved to commiefornia and he hasn't been a resident there long he doesn't know if he can vote or not

I never knew college brainwashing was this fucking bad, Jesus Christ

>When it's a president I like pshh you guys are crazy if you think he can do that ;)
>When it's a president I hate OMG GUYS HE'S GOING TO RUIN THIS COUNTRY AND KILL US ALL HE'S LITERALLY HITLER

>mfw he asked me about this and told me the world is going to hell
>mfw I told him I voted Trump
>mfw he had a total meltdown and started shouting off about "I always knew you were a fucking racist"

>Of the past 30 tweets made by Hillary Clinton, 22 have been about Trump

increasingly nervous woman

> Trump: 40k retweets
> Clinton: 2k retweets

Smdh pretty sad t.b.h.f.a.m

Hillary's just mad because no one wants to talk about her taco

Do you think Bill preferred Hillary's taco with or without salsa?

people are saying this is funny , I don't get it

Holy shit she's retarded and she got BTFO for being such.

Twitter feed nothing but Trump shit. I remember spamming their channel up with Trump ad's, his name was JEB BUSH.

The mainstream media is EXPLODING over this silly shit

Get out there in comment threads and social media and point out how stupid these news articles are

Hell no. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake (with"he" being "they")

See, he's clearly not racist. He just admitted that he loves spics. And they do make some pretty damn good food. Trump 2016. Get used to saying President Trump.

HE GIVES NO FUCKS

THE MAD MAN

sauce

>Implying Hispanics are illegal
nice job Hillary

shillary seems to have major confusion about race issues

>Dangerous Donald
>It's nothing personnel, kid

Why do Democrats hate white people so much?
Why do white Democrats hate white people even more?

How do the racist, white skin hating Democrats get away with this shit?

Look, I think we can all agree that a Trump presidency would be disastrous for America, and that's why the truth of the matter is that he's going to lose the election in a landslide.

We need a president with proven experience, a long track record of success, and the ability to get things done in order to make America whole again.

That's why I'mWithHer ->

Please donate here
hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate

I bet she got what she wrote off of google translate

It'd be hard to imagine anything more disastrous than the last 16 years.

>long track record
>supports rapists and left our men to die

LOL

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE HAPPENINGS

WHAT HAVE WE DONE

Because white people and men have the potential to meaningfully resist one-world government (that is not to say that they do). Women are militant conformists and nonwhites will complain, riot or bribe but they will not resist meaningfully, they have no capacity for constitutional change, their idea of reform is being the leader insyead of the current leader.
A world without whites, a world where the males are overgrown emasculated boys, is a world where the government never needs to worry about criticism.

what stubborn cunts. him having a taco shell was supposed to show that HE DOES NOT HATE MEXICANS!
Also he has stated SEVERAL TIMES that HE DOES NOT hate Mexicans but WANTS THEM TO COME HERE LEGALLY.
libs are so demented

WHAT HAVE WE AWOKEN????

>youtube.com/watch?v=8NvCXbPPwoQ

Can someone explain to me why everyone is sperging out over this post? I don't get it

Yeah it's kind of like how trumpfags don't shut the fuck up about his imaginary wall.

uh oh! it's a hillary shill! this was posted by the mind-control culture-creators to bump it. to keep it seen, keep it in view, to keep the agenda alive. i see you, culture-demons, i see you loud and clear. i know what you're trying to do. painfully obvious, yet utterly ineffective to anyone who knows what's going on. this is an mkultra mind-control thread that is encouraging degeneracy, attempting to create the subconscious approval of deviant behavior and desire in the minds of its viewers. it's unfortunate, that these evil people and their army of lowly-shitstain minions exist, but they do. and this is their handiwork. if there is a hell, it is reserved for scum like them. garbage-beings that push these initiatives, however seemingly-subtle. hide the thread. proclaim the truth. this is an mkultra mind-control psyop thread.

Go cry and think about Trumps tacos dude.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

grand father Sup Forums our secretary of state?!

I JUST WHAT HUH

Except Trump isn't really pandering to anyone. The man probably does genuinely like people of different races. His history is full of leftist behavior that Sup Forums normally seems to hate. Did you know he was letting blacks and jews come to his country club back when most elitist types frowned upon such a thing?

>implying you can't deport someone you love

Everyone likes spics. From afar. When they are contained in Mexico.

keep on rolling stroke-chan

i love german humor.

topkek

Yeah it's kind of like how shillfags don't shut the fuck up about a fucking taco

cry more you faggot

That comment feels good man

Keep On Rolling, Stroke-Chan!

In November I want you to find one voter who says I voted for him because of muh taco bowles

why we eurocucks are all such self-hating losers :(

Even that taco has walls

Please let this happen.

Is she implying all Hispanics are illegals?

Yes. Donald is the racist bigot though

Hopefully Hispanics can see through this pandering. I'm not at all optimistic, though.

They will vote for more gibbs [como los otros de sangre sucia].

She's fucking disgusting. She should be hung, drawn and quartered. Treasonous bitch.

Great response.
Turning leftist terms against the leftists is the best way to deal with them.

HAHA much like Cruz, Trump is living rent-free in her head.

This is going to be fun...

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

I know she's a sleazy bag of shit, but I refuse to believe she could be this retarded.
It has to be a twitter flunky, right?

How can someone running for the highest office on the fucking planet not see the most blatant political trap so far in the race?
Not only that, but fall into it via abusing a demonstrable quote mine?

This post is so formulaic.
Is the JIDF sending you guys out with pre-written material now?